New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- More Berkeley Dumbass-edness.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- After 35 years, RETURN TO TOMORROW is a real book!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- The Armageddon Directive
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 4 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 6 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 6 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 6 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 1 week ago
Category Archives: youtube
Thank you, Ghost of Vince Lombardi. Football. Oh, how I’ve missed you. After the long drought, Sundays are awesome again. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year….” Welcome back, football!
So, this morning, I’m having a conversation on Facebook with a friend, who drops this bit of “Monday” on me: Apparently, someone in charge at his office called a meeting, and once everyone was present, confessed that he had real … Continue reading
In honor of my daughters successfully completing their school year (1st grade for oldest, Kindergarten for youngest), it’s time to rattle the roofs a bit….. (This blog entry brought to you by the Committee to Elect Dayton Responsible Daddy … Continue reading
This popped up last night during the season finale of The Walking Dead: Awwwwwwww, yeah. I guess I know where I’ll be the weekend of July 11th.
“Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, my people will crouch, and conspire, and plot, and plan for the inevitable day of Man’s downfall. The day when he finally and self-destructively turns … Continue reading
Apparently, I’m supposed to be outraged over this: According to various news stories I’ve read, this is one of two “in-house” training videos created by/for the Internal Revenue Service three years ago. This one, the Trek spoof, was created as … Continue reading
It may not always be true that the best things in life are free, but you can still find some pretty cool stuff for the big ol’ price of $0.00 if you know where to look, or if you have … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Yep, that’s right. 25 years ago tonight. I’ve told this story before, but I watched Star Trek: The Next Generation‘s premiere episode, “Encounter at Farpoint,” in the TV room of my barracks at Camp Pendleton. The room was stuffed … Continue reading
That’s right, Nick and Terry from the Sunday G&T Show got busy this past week, and so there was no question sent my way for the “Ask Dayton” segment of their program. While things will be back to what passes … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading