New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: yard dog press
At long last, the fine folks at Yard Dog Press have made available in e-Book format some of my favorite books ever to come out of their feisty little publishing house. Bubbas of the Apocalypse is the creation of YDP … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading
Wanna buy some books for folks this Christmas? Maybe you do, but you’re not finding that special something at Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million which can definitely kickstart a conversation (or kick it in the onions, if that’s what you’re … Continue reading
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Today’s mail brought with it my brand-spankin’ new contributor’s copy of A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology, published by my friend and all-around cool editor Selina Rosen down at Yard Dog Press. Among all the zombie/redneck goodness you’ll find … Continue reading
I decided to take a cue from writertracy, who posted an excerpt from her story for the brand-spankin’ new A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology. Check out a snippet from “There I Was” just by clicking on this linky-type … Continue reading
Found out today that A Bubba In Time Saves None!, the newest entry in Selina Rosen‘s anthology series Bubbas of the Apocalypse, is now available for pre-order from the Yard Dog Press website! How ’bout dem apples? In addition to … Continue reading