New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- "I wrote this???"
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 3 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 5 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 6 days ago
Category Archives: yard dog press
At long last, the fine folks at Yard Dog Press have made available in e-Book format some of my favorite books ever to come out of their feisty little publishing house. Bubbas of the Apocalypse is the creation of YDP … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading
Wanna buy some books for folks this Christmas? Maybe you do, but you’re not finding that special something at Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million which can definitely kickstart a conversation (or kick it in the onions, if that’s what you’re … Continue reading
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Today’s mail brought with it my brand-spankin’ new contributor’s copy of A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology, published by my friend and all-around cool editor Selina Rosen down at Yard Dog Press. Among all the zombie/redneck goodness you’ll find … Continue reading
I decided to take a cue from writertracy, who posted an excerpt from her story for the brand-spankin’ new A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology. Check out a snippet from “There I Was” just by clicking on this linky-type … Continue reading
Found out today that A Bubba In Time Saves None!, the newest entry in Selina Rosen‘s anthology series Bubbas of the Apocalypse, is now available for pre-order from the Yard Dog Press website! How ’bout dem apples? In addition to … Continue reading