New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- Trekking to Ticonderoga and the Star Trek Set Tour!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- November writing wrap-up!
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking Star Trek's "Arena" with the Enterprising Individuals podcast!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 2 days ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 3 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 3 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 3 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 5 days ago
Category Archives: yard dog press
At long last, the fine folks at Yard Dog Press have made available in e-Book format some of my favorite books ever to come out of their feisty little publishing house. Bubbas of the Apocalypse is the creation of YDP … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading
Wanna buy some books for folks this Christmas? Maybe you do, but you’re not finding that special something at Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million which can definitely kickstart a conversation (or kick it in the onions, if that’s what you’re … Continue reading
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Today’s mail brought with it my brand-spankin’ new contributor’s copy of A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology, published by my friend and all-around cool editor Selina Rosen down at Yard Dog Press. Among all the zombie/redneck goodness you’ll find … Continue reading
I decided to take a cue from writertracy, who posted an excerpt from her story for the brand-spankin’ new A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology. Check out a snippet from “There I Was” just by clicking on this linky-type … Continue reading
Found out today that A Bubba In Time Saves None!, the newest entry in Selina Rosen‘s anthology series Bubbas of the Apocalypse, is now available for pre-order from the Yard Dog Press website! How ’bout dem apples? In addition to … Continue reading