New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: yard dog press
At long last, the fine folks at Yard Dog Press have made available in e-Book format some of my favorite books ever to come out of their feisty little publishing house. Bubbas of the Apocalypse is the creation of YDP … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading
Wanna buy some books for folks this Christmas? Maybe you do, but you’re not finding that special something at Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million which can definitely kickstart a conversation (or kick it in the onions, if that’s what you’re … Continue reading
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Today’s mail brought with it my brand-spankin’ new contributor’s copy of A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology, published by my friend and all-around cool editor Selina Rosen down at Yard Dog Press. Among all the zombie/redneck goodness you’ll find … Continue reading
I decided to take a cue from writertracy, who posted an excerpt from her story for the brand-spankin’ new A Bubba In Time Saves None! anthology. Check out a snippet from “There I Was” just by clicking on this linky-type … Continue reading
Found out today that A Bubba In Time Saves None!, the newest entry in Selina Rosen‘s anthology series Bubbas of the Apocalypse, is now available for pre-order from the Yard Dog Press website! How ’bout dem apples? In addition to … Continue reading