New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: writing
November come. November go. It was a month of change on a couple of different fronts. The big item was my return to the world of day jobs and offices for which I must shave and wear pants, which began … Continue reading
Hey! I’m babbling again. This time, it’s with hosts J.K. Woodward and Darrell Taylor and their podcast Go Trek Yourself. Though the focus of the show is Star Trek: Discovery, with the show taking its winter break J.K. and Darrell are expanding … Continue reading
Most of you who read this blog with any regularity know that I’ve been working as a full-time freelance writer since leaving my corporate job in September 2014. Prior to that, any writing I did for novels, short stories, magazine … Continue reading
The fine folks at StarTrek.com have posted the cover for Drastic Measures, my upcoming Star Trek: Discovery novel! Behold the Disco goodness, y’all: (Click to Biggie Size) So, what’s it about? Glad you asked. Here’s the description from the back … Continue reading
Short stories that run the gamut of Star Trek‘s history, set during the Original Series, The Next Generation, Voyager, Deep Space Nine, Enterprise, and more, featuring all your favorite characters. Capturing a galaxy of emotions, these weird and wonderful stories … Continue reading
It hit me today while reading a Facebook thread featuring comments from one of the responsible parties: I’ve been doing this writing thing….well, the “paid for my writing” thing…for twenty years, now. Twenty. Years. Holy. Shit. Okay, okay. In truth, … Continue reading
Whoa. Whoa. WHOOOOOAH. November. Already? The hell, 2017? What’s your freakin’ rush, dude? I honestly have no real idea where this year has gone. A lot of it has been a blur, and I can’t tell if it’s because I’ve … Continue reading
Some of you who visit this space from time to time may recall that, last year, Kevin and I got to cross a pretty cool item off our respective Bucket Lists: Write a Star Trek comic. This took the form … Continue reading
Now we’re talking. The book gods have seen fit to provide us with pre-order options for Drastic Measures, my forthcoming Star Trek: Discovery novel, which will be published on February 6th, 2018. As with David Mack’s Desperate Hours, my book … Continue reading