New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- To the Batcave (podcast)!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- And that's why they call them "kids books...."
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Jaws!
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 4 hours ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 23 hours ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 1 day ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 1 day ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Everybody wave buh-bye to December and with it 2014. BAM! Over, just like that. What. The Actual. Hell. So, December 2014. Not a bad month as months go. Things got done…perhaps not as much as I’d hoped but more than … Continue reading
And there goes November, flashing past in my rearview mirror. :: Whoosh :: It was a pretty busy month on a few fronts, actually. In addition to starting one novel project, I had to revise an outline for another, and … Continue reading
October come. October go. It was something of an “admin and logistics” month, in preparation for what is shaping up to be a delightfully busy November. I’ve decided to do NaNoWriMo this year, so hopefully that will translate into a productive month … Continue reading
October? Already? How the hell did that happen? Those of you who follow this blog with any regularity know that September was something of a hectic month for me, what with that whole “One door closes, another opens” thing with … Continue reading
For crying out loud. 2014? FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL, whydontcha? Anyway, remember last month when I said August was going to be crazy busy? Yeah. I underestimated the crazy factor, by a factor of 10 plus or minus a bazillion. Not so much … Continue reading
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading