New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Come find me at Shore Leave 37 this weekend!
- Cover copy for Elusive Salvation, my sequel to From History's Shadow!
- Writing #ProTip: Don't be a dick to your editors.
- July writing wrap-up.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Writing about Apes and Star Wars for Sequart!
- Novels & Novellas
- Help Get the British Star Trek Comic Strips Reprinted!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
- My secret's out. twitter.com/allyngibson/st… 4 hours ago
- For those wondering, I didn't buy the #StarWars boxers. I'm a loyal Trekkie when it comes to my underwear. Wait. Was that out loud? 4 hours ago
- Okay, #StarWars, I think we're starting to flirt with the notion of "peak merchandise." #fb http://t.co/QpAGM27LIb 4 hours ago
- RT @AZCardinals: When you show up late to a @RondaRousey fight... http://t.co/iW5kXzprFs 2 days ago
- Mom has seen to the procurement of school supplies. THE COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY. 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Everybody wave buh-bye to December and with it 2014. BAM! Over, just like that. What. The Actual. Hell. So, December 2014. Not a bad month as months go. Things got done…perhaps not as much as I’d hoped but more than … Continue reading
And there goes November, flashing past in my rearview mirror. :: Whoosh :: It was a pretty busy month on a few fronts, actually. In addition to starting one novel project, I had to revise an outline for another, and … Continue reading
October come. October go. It was something of an “admin and logistics” month, in preparation for what is shaping up to be a delightfully busy November. I’ve decided to do NaNoWriMo this year, so hopefully that will translate into a productive month … Continue reading
October? Already? How the hell did that happen? Those of you who follow this blog with any regularity know that September was something of a hectic month for me, what with that whole “One door closes, another opens” thing with … Continue reading
For crying out loud. 2014? FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL, whydontcha? Anyway, remember last month when I said August was going to be crazy busy? Yeah. I underestimated the crazy factor, by a factor of 10 plus or minus a bazillion. Not so much … Continue reading
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading