New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
April come. April go. Some of May go, too. Damn. April was a blur, dominated as it was by my working to finish the novel in-progress. Meanwhile, other wheels turned in different directions here and there. Here’s what the month … Continue reading
BOOM! And just like that, 2016 is 25% in the books. Not really sure where the hell March went. There was the Starfest Convention in Denver, for one thing, along with a very much needed week’s vacation in Florida with the family. Oh, … Continue reading
So, February sucked. I won’t be going into much detail here in this space. Suffice it to say that there was a lot going on last month, and I’m glad it’s over. Some things did get accomplished on the writing front, and … Continue reading
BOOM! Just like that, 2016’s 1/12th in the books. The hell, calendar? The short version is that I’m very happy January’s over. I may even get to sleep a little at some point in this coming month. Not a lot…but … Continue reading
2016? How the hell did that happen? December was…let’s see, what’s a word I could use? Insane? Yeah, insane’s good. There’s a lot going on here at the Manor, only some of which has to do with the silly little writer … Continue reading
And just like that, here we are: the last month of 2015. Already. November busy. I mean weird busy. Despite my best efforts to remain focused on a single major task, I kept having to divert time and attention to … Continue reading
It’s a little insane, you know, how 2015 has screamed by so fast. Here we are into November. NaNoWriMo is in full swing, baseball season is over (Royals!), and even football season is half over. What the actual hell, people? … Continue reading
Here we go, people: Into the home stretch of 2015. Final quarter, new fiscal year, and all that jazz. As of today, Halloween is thirty days away, and Christmas decorations went up at your local department store two weeks ago. … Continue reading
Well, damn. We’re at that point of 2015 where all the months end in “…ber.” How the hell did that happen so fast? Time flies when you’re…hmm. Yeah, whatever. August was dominated by a whole lot of pieces being moved around … Continue reading