New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Unpublished comics tales from the Planet of the Apes!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Ask Dayton #81 on the G and T Show: "Guy-Cry Movies?"
- Free Reads
- The Genesis Protocol: The Deleted Scene!
- Happy Time Travel Day!
Search the Fog
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 10 hours ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 2 days ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 3 days ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 3 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
BOOM! And just like that, 2016 is 25% in the books. Not really sure where the hell March went. There was the Starfest Convention in Denver, for one thing, along with a very much needed week’s vacation in Florida with the family. Oh, … Continue reading
So, February sucked. I won’t be going into much detail here in this space. Suffice it to say that there was a lot going on last month, and I’m glad it’s over. Some things did get accomplished on the writing front, and … Continue reading
BOOM! Just like that, 2016’s 1/12th in the books. The hell, calendar? The short version is that I’m very happy January’s over. I may even get to sleep a little at some point in this coming month. Not a lot…but … Continue reading
2016? How the hell did that happen? December was…let’s see, what’s a word I could use? Insane? Yeah, insane’s good. There’s a lot going on here at the Manor, only some of which has to do with the silly little writer … Continue reading
And just like that, here we are: the last month of 2015. Already. November busy. I mean weird busy. Despite my best efforts to remain focused on a single major task, I kept having to divert time and attention to … Continue reading
It’s a little insane, you know, how 2015 has screamed by so fast. Here we are into November. NaNoWriMo is in full swing, baseball season is over (Royals!), and even football season is half over. What the actual hell, people? … Continue reading
Here we go, people: Into the home stretch of 2015. Final quarter, new fiscal year, and all that jazz. As of today, Halloween is thirty days away, and Christmas decorations went up at your local department store two weeks ago. … Continue reading
Well, damn. We’re at that point of 2015 where all the months end in “…ber.” How the hell did that happen so fast? Time flies when you’re…hmm. Yeah, whatever. August was dominated by a whole lot of pieces being moved around … Continue reading
Hard to believe we’re already on the downhill slide portion of 2015, right? July, compared to June, was unsurprisingly less hectic, but that’s okay. I know it won’t last. Things are already throttling up to full power so that it … Continue reading