New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country!
- Remember the 7th.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 13.
- November writing wrap-up!
- Novels & Novellas
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas............ https://t.co/17JTFBXw23 5 hours ago
- I loved @SamMaggs' story in STAR TREK: WAYPOINT #2! :) twitter.com/jhoffman/statu… 9 hours ago
- I don't know where this pic comes from, but it may be my all-time favorite photo depicting a wacky old-school… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Note to Self: Find a way to work this into a future story. #StarTrek https://t.co/8oJGsaePu8 1 day ago
- Hey! Monday! https://t.co/HpnHkUtQsy 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
2016? How the hell did that happen? December was…let’s see, what’s a word I could use? Insane? Yeah, insane’s good. There’s a lot going on here at the Manor, only some of which has to do with the silly little writer … Continue reading
And just like that, here we are: the last month of 2015. Already. November busy. I mean weird busy. Despite my best efforts to remain focused on a single major task, I kept having to divert time and attention to … Continue reading
It’s a little insane, you know, how 2015 has screamed by so fast. Here we are into November. NaNoWriMo is in full swing, baseball season is over (Royals!), and even football season is half over. What the actual hell, people? … Continue reading
Here we go, people: Into the home stretch of 2015. Final quarter, new fiscal year, and all that jazz. As of today, Halloween is thirty days away, and Christmas decorations went up at your local department store two weeks ago. … Continue reading
Well, damn. We’re at that point of 2015 where all the months end in “…ber.” How the hell did that happen so fast? Time flies when you’re…hmm. Yeah, whatever. August was dominated by a whole lot of pieces being moved around … Continue reading
Hard to believe we’re already on the downhill slide portion of 2015, right? July, compared to June, was unsurprisingly less hectic, but that’s okay. I know it won’t last. Things are already throttling up to full power so that it … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand BOOM! Just like that, 2015’s half in the books. Yeeeesh. June was seriously crazy, with the degree of difficulty raised due to the kids being out of school. But, I knew the job was dangerous when I took it. … Continue reading
Dear 2015: Slow the hell down. May was busy. No, really. Lots of stuff going on, and June promises to be even crazier, with various deadlines looming on the horizon. I may end up sitting in a corner, munching on Cocoa … Continue reading
Hey, this just in: 2015 is one third of the way done. Already. It was another active month, writing-wise, and that’s without counting this bit of tom-foolery I posted on April 1st. Even with time taken out for our annual … Continue reading