New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- "I wrote this???"
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 3 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 5 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 6 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Ah, August. What can we say about August, other than HOLY SHIT IT’S ONLY TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND I CAN WORK IN PEACE AGAIN HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. :: ahem :: As … Continue reading
July 2016 is a week old, already? I’m calling bullshit on that. So, June was a bit of a weird month. Things going on, pieces moving around the board, other pieces sniffing around the edges of the board because they want … Continue reading
Wait……it’s June? Already? How the HELL did that happen? Ugh. May, like April and indeed the rest of 2016 to this point, rush past at breakneck speed. In addition to various writing This and That, Kevin and I also had … Continue reading
April come. April go. Some of May go, too. Damn. April was a blur, dominated as it was by my working to finish the novel in-progress. Meanwhile, other wheels turned in different directions here and there. Here’s what the month … Continue reading
BOOM! And just like that, 2016 is 25% in the books. Not really sure where the hell March went. There was the Starfest Convention in Denver, for one thing, along with a very much needed week’s vacation in Florida with the family. Oh, … Continue reading
So, February sucked. I won’t be going into much detail here in this space. Suffice it to say that there was a lot going on last month, and I’m glad it’s over. Some things did get accomplished on the writing front, and … Continue reading
BOOM! Just like that, 2016’s 1/12th in the books. The hell, calendar? The short version is that I’m very happy January’s over. I may even get to sleep a little at some point in this coming month. Not a lot…but … Continue reading
2016? How the hell did that happen? December was…let’s see, what’s a word I could use? Insane? Yeah, insane’s good. There’s a lot going on here at the Manor, only some of which has to do with the silly little writer … Continue reading
And just like that, here we are: the last month of 2015. Already. November busy. I mean weird busy. Despite my best efforts to remain focused on a single major task, I kept having to divert time and attention to … Continue reading