New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Of new Star Trek TV series and old books.
- Remembering Challenger: 30 years ago today.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Coming Soon from IDW: Star Trek "Photocomics!"
- Dylan McCade!
- Friday the 12th?
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Boosting the signal: My bud Kevin Dilmore's "Outside of Town" Kickstarter.
- What Happens on Page One: 30 Ways to Start a Novel
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
Search the Fog
- So, it's been two days. I'm ready to see Deadpool again. 9 hours ago
- No shit. NO. SHIT. twitter.com/Ethan_Booker/s… 10 hours ago
- Holy shit. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia reported dead? mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/… 11 hours ago
- All romantic, and shit. twitter.com/FireflySpirits… 1 day ago
- My first bit of #StarTrek 50th anniversary merch, from my bro @kevindilmore & the fine folks at @Hallmark :) https://t.co/OPYqTwuDrl 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
WHAM! And just like that? 2015: 25% of the year is already in the rearview mirror. Thankfully, I had plenty to keep me busy, and that’s the way it’s looking for the near future, at any rate. Lots of shiny … Continue reading
Time flies when you’re having fun. Or…something. Lots of moving about of various pieces around the writing board in February. All sorts of interesting games are afoot in one way or another. At this point, I can say that I’m … Continue reading
And just like that, we’re 1/12th of the way done with 2015. Is this what it’s like to live life in the fast lane? They didn’t mention this in the song. Anyway….. All sorts of writer-y things happened in January, … Continue reading
Everybody wave buh-bye to December and with it 2014. BAM! Over, just like that. What. The Actual. Hell. So, December 2014. Not a bad month as months go. Things got done…perhaps not as much as I’d hoped but more than … Continue reading
And there goes November, flashing past in my rearview mirror. :: Whoosh :: It was a pretty busy month on a few fronts, actually. In addition to starting one novel project, I had to revise an outline for another, and … Continue reading
October come. October go. It was something of an “admin and logistics” month, in preparation for what is shaping up to be a delightfully busy November. I’ve decided to do NaNoWriMo this year, so hopefully that will translate into a productive month … Continue reading
October? Already? How the hell did that happen? Those of you who follow this blog with any regularity know that September was something of a hectic month for me, what with that whole “One door closes, another opens” thing with … Continue reading
For crying out loud. 2014? FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL, whydontcha? Anyway, remember last month when I said August was going to be crazy busy? Yeah. I underestimated the crazy factor, by a factor of 10 plus or minus a bazillion. Not so much … Continue reading
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading