New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- New book project!
- Caption this.
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Check it: @kcpolice flash mob on St. Patrick's Day. That's right....this happened in my town. :D link.fox4kc.com/1O4bfk1 15 minutes ago
- April 1st: The one day each year when Fox News is the most accurate source of information on the entire internet. 6 hours ago
- My favorite thing about April 1st: Reading butthurt from people bitching about it being April 1st. 7 hours ago
- Happy 60th Birthday to AC/DC's Angus Young, the only man on Earth allowed to wear a short suit without shame and free of ridicule. Rock on. 1 day ago
- I should be writing, but then there's this Blu-ray of INTERSTELLAR, taunting me...... 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014. Half over. Wow. Things are moving merrily along with the new novel-in-progress, while other projects are simmering at various temperatures on other burners. As I indicated last month, the latter portion of the year … Continue reading
May come. May go. We were back on the clock beginning last month, with a new novel to be completed some time between now and Labor Day. A few other things came and went, too, and the latter portion of … Continue reading
Bye, April. You were a nice break from the madness. I downshifted a bit during the month, giving myself some time to recharge while tending to a few things around the new house. But with a new month comes a … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014, 25% done. Yikes. We’ve settled into our new routine here at stately Ward Manor 2.0. The boxes are all pretty much gone (or pushed into a corner of the garage), the last of the … Continue reading
So, you know…it’s March 2014. Already. Yeah. Some of you probably know that a good portion of February was spent preparing for The Big Move. Indeed, this is the first writing wrap-up coming to you from my home office at … Continue reading