New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "The Threat from Aisle 300," by Jason Arnett.
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- New interview with Trek.fm's Literary Treks!
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 3.
- Interviews, etc.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Find/Contact Me
- An "Ask Dayton" lightning round!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
Search the Fog
- Huzzah! twitter.com/TitanBooks/sta… 4 hours ago
- Just when you thought it was safe...... https://t.co/BXzeil5QQs 6 hours ago
- "STOP. Hammer Time." twitter.com/StarTrek/statu… 6 hours ago
- When you start the day by seeing all of the inked and colored pages for your first ever comic book. 37.media.tumblr.com/ff06c2c5c03293… 7 hours ago
- When you open up a piece of mail and it's an ad for a retirement community. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. 23 hours ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
It’s a little insane, you know, how 2015 has screamed by so fast. Here we are into November. NaNoWriMo is in full swing, baseball season is over (Royals!), and even football season is half over. What the actual hell, people? … Continue reading
Here we go, people: Into the home stretch of 2015. Final quarter, new fiscal year, and all that jazz. As of today, Halloween is thirty days away, and Christmas decorations went up at your local department store two weeks ago. … Continue reading
Well, damn. We’re at that point of 2015 where all the months end in “…ber.” How the hell did that happen so fast? Time flies when you’re…hmm. Yeah, whatever. August was dominated by a whole lot of pieces being moved around … Continue reading
Hard to believe we’re already on the downhill slide portion of 2015, right? July, compared to June, was unsurprisingly less hectic, but that’s okay. I know it won’t last. Things are already throttling up to full power so that it … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand BOOM! Just like that, 2015’s half in the books. Yeeeesh. June was seriously crazy, with the degree of difficulty raised due to the kids being out of school. But, I knew the job was dangerous when I took it. … Continue reading
Dear 2015: Slow the hell down. May was busy. No, really. Lots of stuff going on, and June promises to be even crazier, with various deadlines looming on the horizon. I may end up sitting in a corner, munching on Cocoa … Continue reading
Hey, this just in: 2015 is one third of the way done. Already. It was another active month, writing-wise, and that’s without counting this bit of tom-foolery I posted on April 1st. Even with time taken out for our annual … Continue reading
WHAM! And just like that? 2015: 25% of the year is already in the rearview mirror. Thankfully, I had plenty to keep me busy, and that’s the way it’s looking for the near future, at any rate. Lots of shiny … Continue reading
Time flies when you’re having fun. Or…something. Lots of moving about of various pieces around the writing board in February. All sorts of interesting games are afoot in one way or another. At this point, I can say that I’m … Continue reading