New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #15 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Trek Musical Pieces
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Stuff I've Written
- Cover art for Sequart Planet of the Apes books!
- I can name that Trekkie tune in two notes!
- The Hollywood Sci-Fi Museum? GIMME.
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- "Ten for Ward" strikes again! This time? "10 Favorite Trek Musical Pieces." twitter.com/StarTrek/statu… 10 hours ago
- Okay, so with Santorum joining the fray, do we have enough contestants to form teams yet? When do we get to the first immunity challenge? 1 day ago
- MAD MAX: FURY ROAD gets an 80s-style movie trailer, and it is a thing of beauty. youtube.com/watch?v=qC951n… 1 day ago
- This wins the internet today, for me at least: ISS docking, ala 2001: A Space Odyssey: youtube.com/watch?v=axPoEm… 1 day ago
- Okay, look, if you're holding out on whether to come see me at #Lep41? How's about @David_Gerrold? BOOM. Right there. blogs.evtrib.com/nerdvana/books… 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
October? Already? How the hell did that happen? Those of you who follow this blog with any regularity know that September was something of a hectic month for me, what with that whole “One door closes, another opens” thing with … Continue reading
For crying out loud. 2014? FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL, whydontcha? Anyway, remember last month when I said August was going to be crazy busy? Yeah. I underestimated the crazy factor, by a factor of 10 plus or minus a bazillion. Not so much … Continue reading
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014. Half over. Wow. Things are moving merrily along with the new novel-in-progress, while other projects are simmering at various temperatures on other burners. As I indicated last month, the latter portion of the year … Continue reading
May come. May go. We were back on the clock beginning last month, with a new novel to be completed some time between now and Labor Day. A few other things came and went, too, and the latter portion of … Continue reading
Bye, April. You were a nice break from the madness. I downshifted a bit during the month, giving myself some time to recharge while tending to a few things around the new house. But with a new month comes a … Continue reading