New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- You suck at parking.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- February writing wrap-up.
- Cover art for Armageddon's Arrow!
- When the ideas won't leave you alone.
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Happy 30th Anniversary, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock!
- "I'm sorry, but I don't read books." When I hear someone say this, my jaw drops. Like all the way out of my face and bouncing off my shoes. 2 hours ago
- Want to get a Last World War story by me, that you can't get anywhere else? Help us get to PANGAEA! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 4 hours ago
- RT @DennisKoch10: Everyone please RT PANGAEA out once for me. Big project with @PeterDavid_PAD @FriedmanMJ @daytonward & more https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @DennisKoch10: RT for me pls. Pangaea. A very cool concept. @crazy8press @paulkupperberg @PeterDavid_PAD @daytonward @FriedmanMJ https:/… 15 hours ago
- Dear future #Survivor contestants: You're probably going to need to learn how to start a fire. I hear that's a thing on this show. #ProTip 15 hours ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014. Half over. Wow. Things are moving merrily along with the new novel-in-progress, while other projects are simmering at various temperatures on other burners. As I indicated last month, the latter portion of the year … Continue reading
May come. May go. We were back on the clock beginning last month, with a new novel to be completed some time between now and Labor Day. A few other things came and went, too, and the latter portion of … Continue reading
Bye, April. You were a nice break from the madness. I downshifted a bit during the month, giving myself some time to recharge while tending to a few things around the new house. But with a new month comes a … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014, 25% done. Yikes. We’ve settled into our new routine here at stately Ward Manor 2.0. The boxes are all pretty much gone (or pushed into a corner of the garage), the last of the … Continue reading
So, you know…it’s March 2014. Already. Yeah. Some of you probably know that a good portion of February was spent preparing for The Big Move. Indeed, this is the first writing wrap-up coming to you from my home office at … Continue reading