New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds!
- "A Time to Reminisce" - Looking back at Star Trek: A Time to...
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- Ask Dayton #85 on the G and T Show: "You Never Forget Your First Time."
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- The shuttlecraft Galileo...restored at last!
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Dylan McCade!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Jaws!
Search the Fog
- Dear local TV channels: When you're reporting what's hot on Twitter or Facebook, your newscasts occupy too much time on your schedule. FYI. 22 hours ago
- MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS is running on cable right now. It's entirely possible that this may be my all-time favorite Richard Dreyfuss film. 1 day ago
- Watching the first episode of Scream Queens. Jamie Lee Curtis cracks me the hell up. 1 day ago
- Awwwwwww, yeah. RUSH: R40 Live - Official concert film available November 20th! rush.com/rush-r40-live-… 1 day ago
- When you see it...... http://t.co/wfJXgLbCs4 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
And there goes November, flashing past in my rearview mirror. :: Whoosh :: It was a pretty busy month on a few fronts, actually. In addition to starting one novel project, I had to revise an outline for another, and … Continue reading
October come. October go. It was something of an “admin and logistics” month, in preparation for what is shaping up to be a delightfully busy November. I’ve decided to do NaNoWriMo this year, so hopefully that will translate into a productive month … Continue reading
October? Already? How the hell did that happen? Those of you who follow this blog with any regularity know that September was something of a hectic month for me, what with that whole “One door closes, another opens” thing with … Continue reading
For crying out loud. 2014? FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL, whydontcha? Anyway, remember last month when I said August was going to be crazy busy? Yeah. I underestimated the crazy factor, by a factor of 10 plus or minus a bazillion. Not so much … Continue reading
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014. Half over. Wow. Things are moving merrily along with the new novel-in-progress, while other projects are simmering at various temperatures on other burners. As I indicated last month, the latter portion of the year … Continue reading
May come. May go. We were back on the clock beginning last month, with a new novel to be completed some time between now and Labor Day. A few other things came and went, too, and the latter portion of … Continue reading
Bye, April. You were a nice break from the madness. I downshifted a bit during the month, giving myself some time to recharge while tending to a few things around the new house. But with a new month comes a … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014, 25% done. Yikes. We’ve settled into our new routine here at stately Ward Manor 2.0. The boxes are all pretty much gone (or pushed into a corner of the garage), the last of the … Continue reading