New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Ask Dayton #113 on the G and T Show: “Picture This.”
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics.
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 11.
- ReWard: "The ONLY canon Star Trek book."
- All That's Left
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
Search the Fog
- Shit. I forgot to draw ammo for the War on Christmas. 1 day ago
- "Write for us for free, because you have a passion for writing and you don't care about the money." - I already have a blog, fuckhead. 1 day ago
- "Sure, Dad. That's a fabulous idea. People will love it. You should write that. No, really. Would we lie to you?" https://t.co/FzIJhlYbQI 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday to our friend Greg Cox. His new Trek novel officially hits shelves today! twitter.com/treklitreviews… 1 day ago
- For those of you who were still holding out hope... twitter.com/starburst_mag/… 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Everybody wave buh-bye to December and with it 2014. BAM! Over, just like that. What. The Actual. Hell. So, December 2014. Not a bad month as months go. Things got done…perhaps not as much as I’d hoped but more than … Continue reading
And there goes November, flashing past in my rearview mirror. :: Whoosh :: It was a pretty busy month on a few fronts, actually. In addition to starting one novel project, I had to revise an outline for another, and … Continue reading
October come. October go. It was something of an “admin and logistics” month, in preparation for what is shaping up to be a delightfully busy November. I’ve decided to do NaNoWriMo this year, so hopefully that will translate into a productive month … Continue reading
October? Already? How the hell did that happen? Those of you who follow this blog with any regularity know that September was something of a hectic month for me, what with that whole “One door closes, another opens” thing with … Continue reading
For crying out loud. 2014? FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL, whydontcha? Anyway, remember last month when I said August was going to be crazy busy? Yeah. I underestimated the crazy factor, by a factor of 10 plus or minus a bazillion. Not so much … Continue reading
Yo, 2014. You and I need to have a serious talk. This whole pedal to the metal thing you’ve got going on? Yeah, not really working so much for me. I mean, it’s already the 6th, for crying out loud. … Continue reading
And just like that? BAM! 2014. Half over. Wow. Things are moving merrily along with the new novel-in-progress, while other projects are simmering at various temperatures on other burners. As I indicated last month, the latter portion of the year … Continue reading
May come. May go. We were back on the clock beginning last month, with a new novel to be completed some time between now and Labor Day. A few other things came and went, too, and the latter portion of … Continue reading
Bye, April. You were a nice break from the madness. I downshifted a bit during the month, giving myself some time to recharge while tending to a few things around the new house. But with a new month comes a … Continue reading