New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Official Dayton & Kevin 2017 Convention Stalking Guide.
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Happy 50th Anniversary, "TrekLit!"
- Find/Contact Me
- December writing wrap-up.
- Need a Halloween pick-me-up? Listen to HG World!
- Novels & Novellas
- Hey, wait. I've got my own "writer-versary," this month!
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
Search the Fog
- Ha HAH! Sound advice. ;) twitter.com/damiantgordon/… 3 hours ago
- Happy 95th Birthday to the incomparable @BettyMWhite. Sliced bread only wishes it was this cool. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- You should never argue with kangaroos who can read. No, seriously. #ProTip twitter.com/Pocket_Books/s… 2 days ago
- Novel outline sent to its editor for review. Next: Start a short story; review galley pages for novel coming out in June. #AmWriting 3 days ago
- Oh, yeah. @HamillHimself is at it again! cbr.com/mark-hamills-j… 4 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
So, February sucked. I won’t be going into much detail here in this space. Suffice it to say that there was a lot going on last month, and I’m glad it’s over. Some things did get accomplished on the writing front, and … Continue reading
BOOM! Just like that, 2016’s 1/12th in the books. The hell, calendar? The short version is that I’m very happy January’s over. I may even get to sleep a little at some point in this coming month. Not a lot…but … Continue reading
2016? How the hell did that happen? December was…let’s see, what’s a word I could use? Insane? Yeah, insane’s good. There’s a lot going on here at the Manor, only some of which has to do with the silly little writer … Continue reading
And just like that, here we are: the last month of 2015. Already. November busy. I mean weird busy. Despite my best efforts to remain focused on a single major task, I kept having to divert time and attention to … Continue reading
It’s a little insane, you know, how 2015 has screamed by so fast. Here we are into November. NaNoWriMo is in full swing, baseball season is over (Royals!), and even football season is half over. What the actual hell, people? … Continue reading
Here we go, people: Into the home stretch of 2015. Final quarter, new fiscal year, and all that jazz. As of today, Halloween is thirty days away, and Christmas decorations went up at your local department store two weeks ago. … Continue reading
Well, damn. We’re at that point of 2015 where all the months end in “…ber.” How the hell did that happen so fast? Time flies when you’re…hmm. Yeah, whatever. August was dominated by a whole lot of pieces being moved around … Continue reading
Hard to believe we’re already on the downhill slide portion of 2015, right? July, compared to June, was unsurprisingly less hectic, but that’s okay. I know it won’t last. Things are already throttling up to full power so that it … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand BOOM! Just like that, 2015’s half in the books. Yeeeesh. June was seriously crazy, with the degree of difficulty raised due to the kids being out of school. But, I knew the job was dangerous when I took it. … Continue reading