New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
So, 2017 is off and running, eh? Things are cruising along on a few fronts, but a common theme at the moment is that I can’t really talk about things currently in the pipeline. I’m hoping some official announcements will … Continue reading
And now we say goodbye to December, and 2016. Holy crap. That year went by fast. As for January 2017? I’m hitting the ground running, that’s for sure. There are already several balls in the air, but I’ll take busy over thumb … Continue reading
So, we’re in the home stretch, with 2017 now looming on the horizon. To be honest, I’m okay with that. 2016 has been a shit year, in several respects, and I’ll be happy to kick it to the curb. On … Continue reading
Here we are, well into 2016’s last quarter-mile. Where the hell has this year gone? In and around Halloween, Election Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, shopping for Christmas, the War on Christmas, and the end of football season, I have been and … Continue reading
Hello, Autumn. I’m not much of a pumpkin spice guy, so I won’t be partaking of that particular latter-day seasonal tradition, but we are entering my favorite time of the year. The temperatures begin to cool, the leaves start to … Continue reading
Well, August was a weird month. You know those times when you feel like you’re running at full speed for days on end, and when you get to the end of the week or month you feel as though after … Continue reading
Ah, August. What can we say about August, other than HOLY SHIT IT’S ONLY TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND I CAN WORK IN PEACE AGAIN HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. :: ahem :: As … Continue reading
July 2016 is a week old, already? I’m calling bullshit on that. So, June was a bit of a weird month. Things going on, pieces moving around the board, other pieces sniffing around the edges of the board because they want … Continue reading
Wait……it’s June? Already? How the HELL did that happen? Ugh. May, like April and indeed the rest of 2016 to this point, rush past at breakneck speed. In addition to various writing This and That, Kevin and I also had … Continue reading