New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
BOOM. And just like that, 2017 is two-thirds in the bag. Yep, you read that right. We’re already on the downhill slide, the home stretch, the last lap, the final turn, the whatever other thing we’re almost done with. August … Continue reading
Dear 2017: Slow the hell down. Seriously. I mean, the hell? Where has this year gone? I’m cruising along, enjoying a mild spring, and then BOOM! School’s out, kids are home, kids are wanting to do stuff all the time, … Continue reading
Wait. It’s already July 5th? What happened to the first four days? Hell. What happened to June? Oh, it was that blur in my mirrors. June wasn’t quite as hectic as May, but I still ended up spinning several plates. … Continue reading
That blur in my peripheral vision? May. Busy, busy, busy last month, with most of my time dominated by finishing up the most recent novel manuscript. With that out of the way, I was able to squeeze in a whirlwind … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand just like that? BAM! We’re a third of the way through 2017. 2017. We’re, like, a year or so away from the launch of the seaQuest DSV, and two years away from going full-on Blade Runner, man. Not here … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand just, like that, 2017 is 25% in the books. It’s like the damned year can’t wait to throw my ass over the cliff and into the waiting embrace of my looming 50th birthday. Shit. March’s big news was that … Continue reading
February come. February go. It was a month of maneuvering pieces around the game board in preparation for the next big long bout of writing. The next month or three promises to be very busy on a couple of fronts, but I’m … Continue reading
So, 2017 is off and running, eh? Things are cruising along on a few fronts, but a common theme at the moment is that I can’t really talk about things currently in the pipeline. I’m hoping some official announcements will … Continue reading
And now we say goodbye to December, and 2016. Holy crap. That year went by fast. As for January 2017? I’m hitting the ground running, that’s for sure. There are already several balls in the air, but I’ll take busy over thumb … Continue reading