New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- This is what I'm sayin'. https://t.co/V9z40sOu31 14 minutes ago
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing wrap-up
Whoa. Whoa. WHOOOOOAH. November. Already? The hell, 2017? What’s your freakin’ rush, dude? I honestly have no real idea where this year has gone. A lot of it has been a blur, and I can’t tell if it’s because I’ve … Continue reading
Wow, but I’ve been something of a lazy blogger, of late. The thing about working on projects about which you can say little to nothing is that there’s…uh…nothing to talk about on those fronts. I’m rarely given to long diatribes … Continue reading
BOOM. And just like that, 2017 is two-thirds in the bag. Yep, you read that right. We’re already on the downhill slide, the home stretch, the last lap, the final turn, the whatever other thing we’re almost done with. August … Continue reading
Dear 2017: Slow the hell down. Seriously. I mean, the hell? Where has this year gone? I’m cruising along, enjoying a mild spring, and then BOOM! School’s out, kids are home, kids are wanting to do stuff all the time, … Continue reading
Wait. It’s already July 5th? What happened to the first four days? Hell. What happened to June? Oh, it was that blur in my mirrors. June wasn’t quite as hectic as May, but I still ended up spinning several plates. … Continue reading
That blur in my peripheral vision? May. Busy, busy, busy last month, with most of my time dominated by finishing up the most recent novel manuscript. With that out of the way, I was able to squeeze in a whirlwind … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand just like that? BAM! We’re a third of the way through 2017. 2017. We’re, like, a year or so away from the launch of the seaQuest DSV, and two years away from going full-on Blade Runner, man. Not here … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand just, like that, 2017 is 25% in the books. It’s like the damned year can’t wait to throw my ass over the cliff and into the waiting embrace of my looming 50th birthday. Shit. March’s big news was that … Continue reading
February come. February go. It was a month of maneuvering pieces around the game board in preparation for the next big long bout of writing. The next month or three promises to be very busy on a couple of fronts, but I’m … Continue reading