New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Do you accept guest posts?"
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The spam I get.
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Novels & Novellas
- Counterstrike: The Last World War, Book II
- Free Reads
- Find/Contact Me
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- TL;DR = "Rando person? Ah, no." daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/12/16/do-… 16 hours ago
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 1 day ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing life
It hit me today while reading a Facebook thread featuring comments from one of the responsible parties: I’ve been doing this writing thing….well, the “paid for my writing” thing…for twenty years, now. Twenty. Years. Holy. Shit. Okay, okay. In truth, … Continue reading
I don’t know how I managed to overlook yammering about this earlier in the week, but it seems I did. Chalk it up to trying to knock out a few pending projects and clear the decks for some new stuff getting … Continue reading
While culling through this morning’s batch of e-Mail, I came across not one but two — count ’em, TWO — “invitations” to write for someone or something. No payment was offered, of course, and the language of the e-Mails themselves … Continue reading
Every once in a while, my little blog here strives to be something more than a platform for the shameless whoring of myself and my various scribblings. There are the infrequent reminiscences and ruminations about favorite books, films, or TV … Continue reading