New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Is this thing on?
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- Point of Divergence
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Boosting the signal.... twitter.com/EmmettPlant/st… 1 day ago
- You know those web ads that show up and push other content and links aside right at the last second? Yeah, fuck your site if it uses those. 1 day ago
- The @airandspace peeps are still going to town with the original Enterprise filming model, y'all! blog.nasm.si.edu/restoration/in… 1 day ago
- Apparently, I'm my own thing, now. Go figure. sunfrogshirts.com/Names/Its-a-DA… http://t.co/gni99fJnsI 1 day ago
- "Daddy, can we go to the bookstore? I need a new book to read." I WIN. 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I muse a little about what I do when the words just won’t come unstuck. Some people call it “writer’s block,” whereas I … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus for the holidays, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros are back with another scintillating episode of the Sunday G and T Show, where they talk about Star Trek storytelling in all its myriad forms, along with the occasional … Continue reading
Hey! It’s Sunday again, which means another freshly baked episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about Star Trek…more or less. Since I opted to sleep in and then get to work trying to cram … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading