New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Vulcan
- Novels & Novellas
- July writing wrap-up.
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews, Entry #7.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- “The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 2” on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Cover copy for my 24 novel: Trial By Fire!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
Search the Fog
- Outstanding! @loveofspock twitter.com/StuartSWard/st… 6 hours ago
- I'm hoping this will hit a theater in my area, but it's good to have a fallback plan! twitter.com/LoveOfSpock/st… 6 hours ago
- For those wondering, I'm one of the six or seven people who won't be performing at the VMAs this weekend. Sorry. 1 day ago
- RT @rockblocky: That's my honey! twitter.com/TrekMovie/stat… 2 days ago
- It tastes like chicken. twitter.com/jvancitters/st… 4 days ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 16th again, and that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! All through the month of October, we’re discussing various aspects of handling social media as a writer. Where to go, what to do, … Continue reading
So, hey! It’s the 16th again, and that means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! Despite the fact that I’m still dashing like a maniac to meet a manuscript deadline (and fumbling and stumbling my away along … Continue reading
What’s that? It’s the 16th again, already? Looks that way, which means it’s once more my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! It’s because I’m screaming headlong toward a deadline, scrambling, scratching and clawing for every available scrap … Continue reading
Hey, it’s the 15th! Again! In addition to being Father’s Day, it’s also my turn in the rotation over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s column comes on the heels of our little blogging team’s “annual sitrep,” during which we … Continue reading
And so it was that on the 27th day of May that our intrepid writer/blogger/dad ventured into the environs of his children’s school, after having been invited by his oldest daughter’s teacher to come and talk to their class about … Continue reading
Today being the 15th and all, that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! I actually missed my turn last month, due to a host of reasons which all boil down to “Dayton Dumb.” Anyway, … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I muse a little about what I do when the words just won’t come unstuck. Some people call it “writer’s block,” whereas I … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading