New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Novels & Novellas
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- The Planet of the Apes Chronicles
- Age of the Empress
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- 24: ROGUE, by David Mack: Comin' at ya in September!
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- Coming to Starfest 2015: "Star Trek IV: The Quote-Along Voyage Home!"
- RT @lordmagnusen: @daytonward You know, this one might have been your fault... or @kradec or who knows who... nojetpack.thecomicseries.com/comics/128/ 41 minutes ago
- Cranking the music from THE RIGHT STUFF as I write. One of my favorite film scores of all time. #AmWriting #LightThisCandle 13 hours ago
- RT @lordmagnusen: The #startrek short I did for The Prompt, with Luis Suarez. tmblr.co/ZQDpFy1h0-otT 1 day ago
- On in the background while I write: The GREAT ESCAPE. Because Hell Yeah. imdb.com/title/tt005711… 1 day ago
- Today: Decks are (temporarily) clear, so that I can finish this short story that's due Tuesday. #AmWriting #KeepingAllOfTheBallsInTheAir 1 day ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I muse a little about what I do when the words just won’t come unstuck. Some people call it “writer’s block,” whereas I … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus for the holidays, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros are back with another scintillating episode of the Sunday G and T Show, where they talk about Star Trek storytelling in all its myriad forms, along with the occasional … Continue reading
Hey! It’s Sunday again, which means another freshly baked episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about Star Trek…more or less. Since I opted to sleep in and then get to work trying to cram … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading