New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Writing #ProTip: Don't be a dick to your editors.
- Jade Helm sitrep: D-Day.
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Feb 24-Mar 1.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- My bro Kevin writin' about Star Wars like a boss for the Village Voice!
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Apr 20-26
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Alien Nation!
- Another Armed Services Edition for the collection.
- Cover copy for Elusive Salvation, my sequel to From History's Shadow!
- Go you! twitter.com/ssemadeni/stat… 1 day ago
- Mother's milk. #fb http://t.co/bd7EBKHoJ7 1 day ago
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 1 day ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 2 days ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 2 days ago
Category Archives: writing advice
Hey, it’s the 15th! Again! In addition to being Father’s Day, it’s also my turn in the rotation over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s column comes on the heels of our little blogging team’s “annual sitrep,” during which we … Continue reading
And so it was that on the 27th day of May that our intrepid writer/blogger/dad ventured into the environs of his children’s school, after having been invited by his oldest daughter’s teacher to come and talk to their class about … Continue reading
Today being the 15th and all, that means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! I actually missed my turn last month, due to a host of reasons which all boil down to “Dayton Dumb.” Anyway, … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I muse a little about what I do when the words just won’t come unstuck. Some people call it “writer’s block,” whereas I … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! It’s actually the first post-football season Sunday, which is kind of a bummer. Yes, there are the Olympic Games, but it’s the winter ones, which means no beach volleyball. But, I have Pacific Rim and Europa Report … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading