New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: wheres my book
The votes are in, the poll is closed, and the winners are now known! First place, earning 13 votes, is Jim Johnson: Second place with 11 votes is Gloria Johnston Porter: And in third place with 9 votes, Kimberly Winn … Continue reading
It seems I’ve been remiss with this blogging thing, so I figure a single post to address all the stuff I keep forgetting to write about is in order. Might want to refresh your drinks, folks. We could be here a while.
“Finally.” Yep, I can hear some of you saying it. “What the hell’s he waiting for? Let’s get on with this!” Okay. Okay. I get it. The deadline’s closed and the pics are in! We had some interesting ones, this … Continue reading
People are busy, yo. A couple of weeks ago, I announced that it was open season for the 2016 Edition of “Wheres My Book?” The premise is simple: Since it’s vacation season, find cool places or people in your travels, … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve been talked into it. I was reluctant to do it after letting things slide last summer, but enough folks asked after it that I decided to go with it again, albeit with some changes to make … Continue reading
We’re entering the home stretch for summer. Vacations are winding down and kids will be heading back to school in the coming weeks. Soon, life for many parents will return to some semblance of normalcy. (Yep. Totally typed that last … Continue reading
Because you were probably thinking, “Hey. It’s been a few days since Dayton said or did something so ridiculously self-serving and shameless.” I’ve got you covered, folks. With summer vacation season once again upon us, it’s occurred to me that … Continue reading
‘sup. Okay, you regular readers doubtless remember this little missive from earlier in the summer, where I revived my “Where’s By Book?” so-called challenge from a few years ago. Long story short? Your mission, should you choose to accept it, … Continue reading
So, the three or four regular readers of this space saw this entry the other day, in which I made the semi-sorta-kinda challenge to those attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Short version: Seek out my bud Kevin Dilmore — … Continue reading