New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek Vanguard: Five years on.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- "How do you do it?"
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Free Reads
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
- Ask Navaar...the Rush fan?
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- We just got Rick-rolled by Stephen Colbert? 10 hours ago
- I'm passionate about being paid for my work. twitter.com/jrvogt/status/… 14 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday @davidalanmack! His new #StarTrek novel SECTION 31: CONTROL is officially on sale today! simonandschuster.com/books/Section-… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 5 days ago
Category Archives: wheres my book
The votes are in, the poll is closed, and the winners are now known! First place, earning 13 votes, is Jim Johnson: Second place with 11 votes is Gloria Johnston Porter: And in third place with 9 votes, Kimberly Winn … Continue reading
It seems I’ve been remiss with this blogging thing, so I figure a single post to address all the stuff I keep forgetting to write about is in order. Might want to refresh your drinks, folks. We could be here a while.
“Finally.” Yep, I can hear some of you saying it. “What the hell’s he waiting for? Let’s get on with this!” Okay. Okay. I get it. The deadline’s closed and the pics are in! We had some interesting ones, this … Continue reading
People are busy, yo. A couple of weeks ago, I announced that it was open season for the 2016 Edition of “Wheres My Book?” The premise is simple: Since it’s vacation season, find cool places or people in your travels, … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve been talked into it. I was reluctant to do it after letting things slide last summer, but enough folks asked after it that I decided to go with it again, albeit with some changes to make … Continue reading
We’re entering the home stretch for summer. Vacations are winding down and kids will be heading back to school in the coming weeks. Soon, life for many parents will return to some semblance of normalcy. (Yep. Totally typed that last … Continue reading
Because you were probably thinking, “Hey. It’s been a few days since Dayton said or did something so ridiculously self-serving and shameless.” I’ve got you covered, folks. With summer vacation season once again upon us, it’s occurred to me that … Continue reading
‘sup. Okay, you regular readers doubtless remember this little missive from earlier in the summer, where I revived my “Where’s By Book?” so-called challenge from a few years ago. Long story short? Your mission, should you choose to accept it, … Continue reading
So, the three or four regular readers of this space saw this entry the other day, in which I made the semi-sorta-kinda challenge to those attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Short version: Seek out my bud Kevin Dilmore — … Continue reading