New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird shit
Because it’s the sort of weird thing I do, from time to time. I’m a frequent shopper/user of the AbeBooks.com portal, forever using it to hunt for books I’m wanting to my library. It’s a great resource for finding affordable copies of older … Continue reading
What does one do when one’s TV and internet access was compromised for the bulk of the day? I can’t speak for anybody else, but me? I make up shit. It wasn’t a completely off day, of course. For one thing, I’m … Continue reading
I found myself involved in two separate conversations on Facebook today, both relating in some manner to one of my favorite topics in the history of ever, “the Star Trek canon.” Of course, anybody who’s hung out around here for any length of time knows how … Continue reading
So, this morning, I’m having a conversation on Facebook with a friend, who drops this bit of “Monday” on me: Apparently, someone in charge at his office called a meeting, and once everyone was present, confessed that he had real … Continue reading
Well, really, any day is a good day to drink. I don’t necessarily do that every day, you understand. There are evenings when I just feel like having a nightcap to put a lid on a given day, and then there are the … Continue reading
I can’t wait to see the look on the bartender’s face the first time I’m there to watch someone order one of these. StarTrek.com – FIRST LOOK: Klingon Warnog – Coming Soon to US & Canada I’ll admit that the beer … Continue reading
BELE It is obvious to the most simpleminded that Lokai is of an inferior breed. NEMO The obvious visual evidence, Commissioner, is that he is of the same breed as yourself. BELE Are you blind, Captain Nemo? Well, look at … Continue reading
Because my friend and generally loveable human being Orenthal Hawkins posed this question over on Twitter: I actually tried to answer this question once, many many years ago back when I was a “volunteer staff member” in the old Star Trek … Continue reading
Due to unforeseen scheduling goofs, there was no new episode this week of the Sunday G and T Show. Therefore, there also was no new “Ask Dayton” segment. However, what I learned at last weekend’s big Trek convention in Las … Continue reading