New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: weird shit
“Excuse me?” Old school Star Trek fans likely know that View-Master, the wonderful company which has been offering since 1939 all sorts of photographic and (later) stereoscopic imagery goodness for education and entertainment, has not forgotten the Final Frontier. View-Master … Continue reading
Because it’s the sort of weird thing I do, from time to time. I’m a frequent shopper/user of the AbeBooks.com portal, forever using it to hunt for books I’m wanting to add to my library. It’s a great resource for finding affordable copies … Continue reading
What does one do when one’s TV and internet access was compromised for the bulk of the day? I can’t speak for anybody else, but me? I make up shit. It wasn’t a completely off day, of course. For one thing, I’m … Continue reading
I found myself involved in two separate conversations on Facebook today, both relating in some manner to one of my favorite topics in the history of ever, “the Star Trek canon.” Of course, anybody who’s hung out around here for any length of time knows how … Continue reading
So, this morning, I’m having a conversation on Facebook with a friend, who drops this bit of “Monday” on me: Apparently, someone in charge at his office called a meeting, and once everyone was present, confessed that he had real … Continue reading
Well, really, any day is a good day to drink. I don’t necessarily do that every day, you understand. There are evenings when I just feel like having a nightcap to put a lid on a given day, and then there are the … Continue reading
I can’t wait to see the look on the bartender’s face the first time I’m there to watch someone order one of these. StarTrek.com – FIRST LOOK: Klingon Warnog – Coming Soon to US & Canada I’ll admit that the beer … Continue reading
BELE It is obvious to the most simpleminded that Lokai is of an inferior breed. NEMO The obvious visual evidence, Commissioner, is that he is of the same breed as yourself. BELE Are you blind, Captain Nemo? Well, look at … Continue reading
Because my friend and generally loveable human being Orenthal Hawkins posed this question over on Twitter: I actually tried to answer this question once, many many years ago back when I was a “volunteer staff member” in the old Star Trek … Continue reading