New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Novels & Novellas
- "Dayton Made Me Do This," the SDCC 2013 Edition.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Headlong Flight
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Stuff I've Written
Search the Fog
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 22 hours ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 1 day ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 2 days ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
Category Archives: weird shit
What does one do when one’s TV and internet access was compromised for the bulk of the day? I can’t speak for anybody else, but me? I make up shit. It wasn’t a completely off day, of course. For one thing, I’m … Continue reading
I found myself involved in two separate conversations on Facebook today, both relating in some manner to one of my favorite topics in the history of ever, “the Star Trek canon.” Of course, anybody who’s hung out around here for any length of time knows how … Continue reading
So, this morning, I’m having a conversation on Facebook with a friend, who drops this bit of “Monday” on me: Apparently, someone in charge at his office called a meeting, and once everyone was present, confessed that he had real … Continue reading
Well, really, any day is a good day to drink. I don’t necessarily do that every day, you understand. There are evenings when I just feel like having a nightcap to put a lid on a given day, and then there are the … Continue reading
I can’t wait to see the look on the bartender’s face the first time I’m there to watch someone order one of these. StarTrek.com – FIRST LOOK: Klingon Warnog – Coming Soon to US & Canada I’ll admit that the beer … Continue reading
BELE It is obvious to the most simpleminded that Lokai is of an inferior breed. NEMO The obvious visual evidence, Commissioner, is that he is of the same breed as yourself. BELE Are you blind, Captain Nemo? Well, look at … Continue reading
Because my friend and generally loveable human being Orenthal Hawkins posed this question over on Twitter: I actually tried to answer this question once, many many years ago back when I was a “volunteer staff member” in the old Star Trek … Continue reading
Due to unforeseen scheduling goofs, there was no new episode this week of the Sunday G and T Show. Therefore, there also was no new “Ask Dayton” segment. However, what I learned at last weekend’s big Trek convention in Las … Continue reading
Why the HELL didn’t anybody tell me about this last year? I stumbled across the above image yesterday. More accurately, it was a picture of an actual flyer bearing this artwork and taped to the inside of a window at … Continue reading
Captain Picard and the Enterprise have been returned safely to the toy box. I await first-pass pages for Peaceable Kingdoms to arrive sometime early next month. Between now and then, I have a couple of sets of interview questions to … Continue reading