New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- June writing wrap-up.
- Novels & Novellas
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #1.
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, Aug 31-Sept 6.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!" http://t.co/jll8txMlYf 9 hours ago
- If your site's scripts & other crap make it so that you can't even type something into an input field without hassle, then your site sucks. 9 hours ago
- Listening to local news balancing the need to inform & warn people about severe weather against their insatiable need for juicy pics/videos. 11 hours ago
- In honor of #SDCC, I've laid in extra Monster Energy Drink and pretzel dogs here at Ward Manor. I'll also be checking badges all weekend. 1 day ago
- Apparently, somebody in our neighborhood (other side of the lake from us) set their house on fire with their fireworks antics. :: snicker :: 2 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading