New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.