New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- August writing wrap-up.
- A proposed modification to office meeting policies.i
- It's a Sagittarius model!
- Talking "Armageddon's Arrow" with Literary Treks!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Vanguard goodies, courtesy of David Mack.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Star Trek: Vanguard - THE END.
- No, I won't be at Dragon*Con. Somebody has to stay back and answer the phones, after all. 15 hours ago
- Today in history: September 1, 1985: The wreck of the RMS Titanic is located: history.com/news/titanics-… 18 hours ago
- Had my first run-in with one of @amazon's "This item is exclusively for Prime members" deals. That's a little weird. 1 day ago
- So very much this. http://t.co/IYVI4vxdzs 1 day ago
- There you go. twitter.com/Stonekettle/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.