New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds!
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 4.
- Novels & Novellas
- So the Book Fairy paid me a visit....
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Dayton Who?
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
Search the Fog
- When you see it...... http://t.co/wfJXgLbCs4 1 hour ago
- STILL HERE, DOOMSAYERS!!!!! http://t.co/hxCDAljzFr 2 hours ago
- Hey! @Pocket_Books is giving away copies of my TNG novel ARMAGEDDON'S ARROW on Sunday! Booth #1828! #NYCC twitter.com/StarTrek/statu… 12 hours ago
- Wait, so people think the Moon landings were faked, but THE MARTIAN is based on a true story? Shut up, Internet. buzzfeed.com/perpetua/the-m… 13 hours ago
- "You know that Star Trek novels aren't canon, right?" From today's batch of email. 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.