New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Elusive Salvation
- ReWard: "The Way to Eden" - The Drinking Game!
- Interviews, etc.
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
- 2016 Scribe Awards nominees announced, and...HEY!
- Find/Contact Me
Search the Fog
- Good: The nice reviews & comments you receive for the new book. Bad: The reviews & comments are posted on a pirate download site. Fuckers. 15 hours ago
- Aw, hell. John Wick's about to go all in at the nightclub on Cinemax. Again. Yeah, I'm in. Again. 1 day ago
- Oh yes. It will be mine. https://t.co/TNXdJVe3fs 1 day ago
- Those keeping score at home: I hit the "I hate this manuscript and everything about it" mark for the novel in-progress right on time. Go me. 1 day ago
- Yeah. It's feeling like a @Steel_Panther kind of afternoon. Sorry, neighbors. https://t.co/te72BuCBFO 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.