New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Dylan McCade!
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- My Mars Attacks novella has its own trading card!
- Kid pics. Because.
- Dayton Who?
Search the Fog
- "Still missing the block, guys. That's something I'd like you to work on before next season." - Cam Newton, to his offensive line. #SB50 13 hours ago
- RT @actioncookbook: how could you not like Beyoncé and Bruno Mars, they brought their Uber driver onstage https://t.co/cJdVqliuK5 14 hours ago
- In the spaceship the empty spaceship the egg opens tonight..... (h/t: @hollywoodscifi) https://t.co/npfK3P5pNy 3 days ago
- I'm in a parallel universe! I can't remember the last time this happened. #AmFlying #NoReally https://t.co/mxC4M5j0DB 4 days ago
- I will say this about this trip: @Delta has been on point every step of the way. Haven't flown w/them for yrs, but that might be changing. 4 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.