New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Happy Birthday, Leonard Nimoy!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Beer me, petaQ!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Happy Birthday, Star Trek!
- RT @DaveChoate: @StarTrek http://t.co/J55wJRPb2i 12 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: Why we love @PaulKupperberg kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @bobgreenberger @charltonneo @mabfan @klingonguy @archiecomics @kellyme… 13 hours ago
- "He's really not dead, as long as we remember him." RIP Leonard Nimoy, 3/26/1931 - 2/27/2015. daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/leo… http://t.co/NJK1Cz8UxQ 14 hours ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP 16 hours ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015 Read: tl.gd/n_1skuhq6 18 hours ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading