New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 12.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- I'm writing a Mars Attacks novella!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Stuff I've Written
- Check out a few indie writers and publishers for your holiday shopping!
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- Early Christmas present. Boo. Also? Yah. https://t.co/pD3NxQDxvQ 6 hours ago
- Looking at your "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Blu-ray box & you know that in less than a month, that box will OFFICIALLY BE LYING TO YOU. 1 day ago
- The daddy/daughter #StarWars rewatch continues on our way to The Force Awakens! We've watched Eps 4,5,1 & 2. Now Ep 3. Order 66 is a bitch. 1 day ago
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 3 days ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 3 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.