New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Star Trek Phaser Remote: The Unboxening!
- More TNG music on the way!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- Today: Decks are (temporarily) clear, so that I can finish this short story that's due Tuesday. #AmWriting #KeepingAllOfTheBallsInTheAir 6 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 8 hours ago
- How you know you're a Trekkie: Reading an original series story and grinding your teeth when you come across the term "away team." #TrueFact 2 days ago
- Learned today that @ricksternbach will be at next month's @StarFestDenver. Of course I'll have this for him to sign. http://t.co/k6ZwjTvJJ5 2 days ago
- I tried reading this with #CleanReader. My tablet wrapped itself in a brown paper bag, then smoked a cigarette. http://t.co/HkXK3l8tnj 2 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading