New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- July writing wrap-up.
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Novels & Novellas
- Coming soon! 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Stuff I've Written
- Dylan McCade!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- RT @AZCardinals: When you show up late to a @RondaRousey fight... http://t.co/iW5kXzprFs 13 hours ago
- Mom has seen to the procurement of school supplies. THE COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY. 1 day ago
- FYI, the soundtrack to JOHN WICK is kick-ass background music while writing. 1 day ago
- Calling all Trekkies! Won't you give @WilliamShatner a bit o' help? twitter.com/WilliamShatner… 1 day ago
- FYI, @DavidAlanMack and I have stories in this bad boy. Tentatively scheduled for next April! twitter.com/BooksR4Tourist… 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading