New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- November writing wrap-up!
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Let's talk Christmas movies! And TV!
- Beer me, petaQ!
- Hey! It's the cover for Headlong Flight!
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
- Interviews, etc.
Search the Fog
- Watching football while recording a podcast review of the animated Star Trek series. I AM THE WALKER BETWEEN WORLDS. #Sports #StarTrek 4 hours ago
- It's time to get Christmas started on the right note! With @kevindilmore at the @AlamoKC for Tough Guy Cinema: DIE… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Yesssssssssssssssssssssss. twitter.com/nerdbastards/s… 1 day ago
- The fake History Channel documentary "Bigfoot Captured" makes "The Blair Witch Project" look like an episode of Planet Earth. 1 day ago
- Whoa, hey! It's Beer Thirty. 2 days ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.