New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy 35th Anniversary, The Empire Strikes Back!
- Tie me up.
- Book sightings!
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Stuff I've Written
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 35th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- I'm really disappointed in you, internet. We should be seeing more (and better) stuff like this. http://t.co/6wcVzmsZjp 20 hours ago
- For Empire's 35th anniversary, here's my oldest back in 2008, ready to kick all sorts of Sith Lord ass. #TBT http://t.co/8oP24OhapX 21 hours ago
- Happy 35th Anniversary to THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK! 23 hours ago
- Oh, @AlamoKC...you task me. drafthouse.com/movies/shiner-… 1 day ago
- Married Sexting. #TrueStory http://t.co/kEMPCqBvz7 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.
As pimped by hughcasey, wookiemonster, and popfiend, we have this flowchart: IO9.com: Create Your Own Star Trek Story. Now, when you’re done crafting your epic, you’re going to need copy for the back cover, so allow me to help you … Continue reading
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading