New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
Found this on torenheksje‘s LJ: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie markers. Too cool! Of course, if I ever decided to so something like this in my own basement, I’d probably go with some kind of Chesley Bonestell/Lunar … Continue reading
Apparently, we’re just hours away from having the truth of Bigfoot revealed! Check it out! Of course, to me, that one picture of the supposed “Bigfoot” looks more like one of the lost photos from “Weekend at Cornelius’s.” (We pause, … Continue reading
Mexico begins tagging sharks to prevent attacks. The article doesn’t actually say how this is supposed to prevent attacks, particularly in beach settings with swimmers, surfers, etc. What, the shark’s going to stay away because it’s worried it might be … Continue reading
Courtesy of another e-Mail group. Remember, boys and girls: There’s no backspace key at the tattoo parlor. The L Magazine: The 10 Greatest Misspelled Tattoos
Setting aside the more insipid remarks in the comments sections, it occurs to me that George Carlin would’ve had a field day with stories like these: ‘Men At Work’ signs to disappear in Atlanta Dallas County officials spar over ‘black … Continue reading
Spanish parliament to extend rights to apes. When Ceasar leads the uprising, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
….like this: Missouri Lawmaker Wants To Make Budweiser State Beer This is the sort of thing consuming the days of our state legislators? Hey, fix the roads, then you can worry about this stupid shit, okay? Besides, Budweiser beer tastes … Continue reading
Man accused of coming after neighbor with chainsaw. The dude didn’t like dogs. Or shotguns, apparently. It’s the comments that really make the piece, though.