New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: weird news
BELE It is obvious to the most simpleminded that Lokai is of an inferior breed. NEMO The obvious visual evidence, Commissioner, is that he is of the same breed as yourself. BELE Are you blind, Captain Nemo? Well, look at … Continue reading
A local indie paper here in Kansas City, The Pitch, has a knack for reporting stories from the metro area that always bring a smile to my face, and sometimes they even elicit an outright belly laugh. Today brought one … Continue reading
By now, pretty much everyone’s read or heard about the giant statue of Jesus Christ at a church along I-75 in Monroe, Ohio, which was struck by lightning on Monday evening, and promptly burned to the ground: BoingBoing: Lightning strikes … Continue reading
Courtesy of The Pitch here in Kansas City: 10 People the Hateful Westboro Baptist Church Is Probably Right About.
The Hollywood Reporter is … uh … reporting that William Shatner (aka the OG Captain Kirk, bitches!) has been cast as “the dad” in a pilot for a CBS sitcom based on the Twitter stylings of Justin Halpern, aka @ShitMyDadSays. … Continue reading
Okay, this kind of schadenfreude just makes my day. NYDailyNews.com: Bernie Madoff’s pain is a Queens man’s gain as Ponzi schemer’s jail number is a Lotto winner Now, it’s time for a real contest. We need to figure out what … Continue reading
EarFarm.com: 10 Rush Lyrics That Should Be Fortune Cookie Inserts They left off one of my favorite lyrics from “Dreamline,” though: “[Learning that] we’re only immortal for a limited time.” Ah, well. Any other Rush fans out there with suggestions?
DenverChannel.com: Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword I love the fact that both clerks were able to identify the weapon by name. Reports say the robber was a QuchHa….
….then this is at the top of the menu: Mmmmm….bacon. That is all.