New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Novels & Novellas
- Headlong Flight
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Elusive Salvation
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Trekking to Ticonderoga and the Star Trek Set Tour!
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Free Reads
- Is this thing on?
Search the Fog
- Disney #ProTip: FastPass is the way to go. I could get used to this. 9 hours ago
- Abandon all money, Ye who enter here. https://t.co/4j2Mhg1NBI 12 hours ago
- Wonder Twin Powers....activate! https://t.co/XW94h2vbcw 1 day ago
- This is how we're gonna roll. Amirite, @Modiphius? #StarTrek #StarTrekAdventures gameinformer.com/b/news/archive… 2 days ago
- Watching PROMETHEUS, ahead of ALIEN: COVENANT tonight. May have to run the original ALIEN, too. Just to be properly inoculated, and shit. 2 days ago
Category Archives: vanguard
March 27th, 2012 saw the official release of Storming Heaven, the seventh and final novel in the Star Trek Vanguard series. Holy shit, where did that time go? Spanning seven novels and a handful of novellas released over a period … Continue reading
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Check out what one talented fan is doing. This is insanely cool. (Photo: SRS Prototyping, LLC) From their Facebook page, “SRS Prototyping is a professional prototyping, model making and sculpting company, dedicated to providing exacting detail, excellent quality and total … Continue reading
Hey! We’re back! Well, to be fair, the G and T Show never really went anywhere. Hosts Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros kept on keeping on, doing their usual weekly bit of discussing all the various happenings across the “Star Trek Universe.” There was talk of latest … Continue reading
With Peaceable Kingdoms getting ready to be foisted upon an unsuspecting reading populace, I’m once again receiving requests for interviews, either the good old-fashioned print kind or else dropping in for the occasional podcast. This latest interview is from the … Continue reading
This is what I get for missing staff meetings: updates about stuff o’ mine getting some love in a whole other language and whatnot. Among the most recent announced offerings from Cross Cult, the German publisher who’s been grooving with … Continue reading
This one’s going out to those of you who’ve ever thought to yourself or said aloud, “You know, those guys who wrote those Star Trek: Vanguard novels? Yeah. I wish they’d team up and do something else.” Well, buckle up. … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Christopher Jones over at Trek.fm. During that conversation, we discussed That Which Divides, which at the time was still minty-fresh, along with a few other Trek and writing-related topics. … Continue reading
Star Trek: Vanguard The U.S.S. Enterprise and other starships that participated in the final battle in the Taurus Reach have been remanded to a remote starbase. While evacuees from the station are processed and the ships repaired, restocked, and re-staffed … Continue reading