New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: vanguard
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Check out what one talented fan is doing. This is insanely cool. (Photo: SRS Prototyping, LLC) From their Facebook page, “SRS Prototyping is a professional prototyping, model making and sculpting company, dedicated to providing exacting detail, excellent quality and total … Continue reading
Hey! We’re back! Well, to be fair, the G and T Show never really went anywhere. Hosts Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros kept on keeping on, doing their usual weekly bit of discussing all the various happenings across the “Star Trek Universe.” There was talk of latest … Continue reading
With Peaceable Kingdoms getting ready to be foisted upon an unsuspecting reading populace, I’m once again receiving requests for interviews, either the good old-fashioned print kind or else dropping in for the occasional podcast. This latest interview is from the … Continue reading
This is what I get for missing staff meetings: updates about stuff o’ mine getting some love in a whole other language and whatnot. Among the most recent announced offerings from Cross Cult, the German publisher who’s been grooving with … Continue reading
This one’s going out to those of you who’ve ever thought to yourself or said aloud, “You know, those guys who wrote those Star Trek: Vanguard novels? Yeah. I wish they’d team up and do something else.” Well, buckle up. … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Christopher Jones over at Trek.fm. During that conversation, we discussed That Which Divides, which at the time was still minty-fresh, along with a few other Trek and writing-related topics. … Continue reading
Star Trek: Vanguard The U.S.S. Enterprise and other starships that participated in the final battle in the Taurus Reach have been remanded to a remote starbase. While evacuees from the station are processed and the ships repaired, restocked, and re-staffed … Continue reading
The things you find in your e-Mail. So, courtesy of Pocket Books, we now have the “cover art” for my forthcoming novella, In Tempest’s Wake, coming October 2nd to the various e-Book formats: (Click to Biggie Size) As previously advertised, … Continue reading
Those of you who’ve followed me for any length of time know that I’ve made a habit of attending the annual Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland (just north of Baltimore), which usually is held during the second weekend … Continue reading