New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: vanguard
March 27th, 2012 saw the official release of Storming Heaven, the seventh and final novel in the Star Trek Vanguard series. Holy shit, where did that time go? Spanning seven novels and a handful of novellas released over a period … Continue reading
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Check out what one talented fan is doing. This is insanely cool. (Photo: SRS Prototyping, LLC) From their Facebook page, “SRS Prototyping is a professional prototyping, model making and sculpting company, dedicated to providing exacting detail, excellent quality and total … Continue reading
Hey! We’re back! Well, to be fair, the G and T Show never really went anywhere. Hosts Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros kept on keeping on, doing their usual weekly bit of discussing all the various happenings across the “Star Trek Universe.” There was talk of latest … Continue reading
With Peaceable Kingdoms getting ready to be foisted upon an unsuspecting reading populace, I’m once again receiving requests for interviews, either the good old-fashioned print kind or else dropping in for the occasional podcast. This latest interview is from the … Continue reading
This is what I get for missing staff meetings: updates about stuff o’ mine getting some love in a whole other language and whatnot. Among the most recent announced offerings from Cross Cult, the German publisher who’s been grooving with … Continue reading
This one’s going out to those of you who’ve ever thought to yourself or said aloud, “You know, those guys who wrote those Star Trek: Vanguard novels? Yeah. I wish they’d team up and do something else.” Well, buckle up. … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Christopher Jones over at Trek.fm. During that conversation, we discussed That Which Divides, which at the time was still minty-fresh, along with a few other Trek and writing-related topics. … Continue reading
Star Trek: Vanguard The U.S.S. Enterprise and other starships that participated in the final battle in the Taurus Reach have been remanded to a remote starbase. While evacuees from the station are processed and the ships repaired, restocked, and re-staffed … Continue reading