New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Interviews, etc.
- The Ballad of John McClane
- "Twas A Die Hard Christmas."
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
Search the Fog
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 1 hour ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 22 hours ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 1 day ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
- Wind gusts are such that one local news station issued a "skirt alert" for ladies so attired today. So I'll be outside, if anyone needs me. 3 days ago
Category Archives: vanguard
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Check out what one talented fan is doing. This is insanely cool. (Photo: SRS Prototyping, LLC) From their Facebook page, “SRS Prototyping is a professional prototyping, model making and sculpting company, dedicated to providing exacting detail, excellent quality and total … Continue reading
Hey! We’re back! Well, to be fair, the G and T Show never really went anywhere. Hosts Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros kept on keeping on, doing their usual weekly bit of discussing all the various happenings across the “Star Trek Universe.” There was talk of latest … Continue reading
With Peaceable Kingdoms getting ready to be foisted upon an unsuspecting reading populace, I’m once again receiving requests for interviews, either the good old-fashioned print kind or else dropping in for the occasional podcast. This latest interview is from the … Continue reading
This is what I get for missing staff meetings: updates about stuff o’ mine getting some love in a whole other language and whatnot. Among the most recent announced offerings from Cross Cult, the German publisher who’s been grooving with … Continue reading
This one’s going out to those of you who’ve ever thought to yourself or said aloud, “You know, those guys who wrote those Star Trek: Vanguard novels? Yeah. I wish they’d team up and do something else.” Well, buckle up. … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Christopher Jones over at Trek.fm. During that conversation, we discussed That Which Divides, which at the time was still minty-fresh, along with a few other Trek and writing-related topics. … Continue reading
Star Trek: Vanguard The U.S.S. Enterprise and other starships that participated in the final battle in the Taurus Reach have been remanded to a remote starbase. While evacuees from the station are processed and the ships repaired, restocked, and re-staffed … Continue reading
The things you find in your e-Mail. So, courtesy of Pocket Books, we now have the “cover art” for my forthcoming novella, In Tempest’s Wake, coming October 2nd to the various e-Book formats: (Click to Biggie Size) As previously advertised, … Continue reading
Those of you who’ve followed me for any length of time know that I’ve made a habit of attending the annual Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland (just north of Baltimore), which usually is held during the second weekend … Continue reading