New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- February writing wrap-up.
- 24: ROGUE, by David Mack: Comin' at ya in September!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Flipping through the Star Trek Fotonovels.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- Editor hopefuls, #ProTip: "I can't pay you, but you'll get great exposure" is the "I promise to pull out" of the freelance writing world. 43 minutes ago
- Hey, did we mention that @friedmanmj's promised potato salad for all PANGAEA backers? Should be fun to mail, right? kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 5 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: One week to go--can we reach Pangaea? kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @crazy8press @geoffthorne @peterdavid_PAD @daytonward @grypho… 5 hours ago
- I'd hate to have to sell body fluids in order to fund @friedmanmj's PANGAEA Kickstarter. Spare me that indignity. kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 19 hours ago
- RT @DavidAlanMack: Hey, @24fox fans! Check out the final cover for my Jack Bauer novel, ROGUE, coming in September from @torbooks: http://t… 22 hours ago
Category Archives: vacation
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading