New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Elusive Salvation
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Find/Contact Me
- 2016 Scribe Awards nominees announced, and...HEY!
- From History's Shadow
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- Novels & Novellas
- "Absent Friends" - a story for Memorial Day.
Search the Fog
- Got a business and make service calls to people's houses? Don't do shit like this. https://t.co/i8UNILoBts 4 hours ago
- Today's "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work" Day. Tomorrow's "Take Bagels and Donuts to Work For the People You Pissed Off Yesterday" Day. 4 hours ago
- I'm "building my author platform," one dollar and one booger at a time. twitter.com/DaveGalanter/s… 5 hours ago
- Yesssssssssssssssssss. twitter.com/ThatNeilGuy/st… 18 hours ago
- Dear Whoever keeps falling for the "Windows Technical Support" phone scam: Knock that shit off, so they'll quit calling the rest of us. 1 day ago
Category Archives: vacation
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Last week, Clan Ward headed south to our ancestral home for a week of fun in the Florida sun. There were excursions to Disney, the Kennedy Space Center, and Universal Studios, as well as visits … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading
The final leg of Clan Ward’s VacationQuest 2010 began on Tuesday evening, though we would take our sweet time leaving Florida. Our first stop? Orlando, so that we might spend Wednesday in the Kingdom of the Mouse. Holy bejeezus, but … Continue reading