New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Kid pics. Because.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 39!
- Beer me, petaQ!
- Boosting the signal.... twitter.com/EmmettPlant/st… 9 hours ago
- You know those web ads that show up and push other content and links aside right at the last second? Yeah, fuck your site if it uses those. 12 hours ago
- The @airandspace peeps are still going to town with the original Enterprise filming model, y'all! blog.nasm.si.edu/restoration/in… 1 day ago
- Apparently, I'm my own thing, now. Go figure. sunfrogshirts.com/Names/Its-a-DA… http://t.co/gni99fJnsI 1 day ago
- "Daddy, can we go to the bookstore? I need a new book to read." I WIN. 1 day ago
Category Archives: vacation
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading