New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- More TNG music on the way!
- Star Trek Phaser Remote: The Unboxening!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- Today: Decks are (temporarily) clear, so that I can finish this short story that's due Tuesday. #AmWriting #KeepingAllOfTheBallsInTheAir 2 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 4 hours ago
- How you know you're a Trekkie: Reading an original series story and grinding your teeth when you come across the term "away team." #TrueFact 1 day ago
- Learned today that @ricksternbach will be at next month's @StarFestDenver. Of course I'll have this for him to sign. http://t.co/k6ZwjTvJJ5 2 days ago
- I tried reading this with #CleanReader. My tablet wrapped itself in a brown paper bag, then smoked a cigarette. http://t.co/HkXK3l8tnj 2 days ago
Category Archives: vacation
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading