New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Almost that time again.
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Borrowing an idea: "How I Sold My Books."
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- ReWard: Feelin' Nostalgic for the Star Trek poster books.
- It takes a special kind of douche to leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot lane when there's a corral RIGHT. THERE. #fb 9 hours ago
- Suck it, Zimbio. http://t.co/Hq69jNWJIp 19 hours ago
- All right, Monday. Let's do this shit. #fb 1 day ago
- NEW RULE: It's not allowed to snow once you start cutting grass for the year. IT IS NOT ALLOWED. 2 days ago
- 80 degrees yesterday. They're projecting possible snow tomorrow morning. Mother Nature is quite the bi-polar bitch, isn't she? 2 days ago
Category Archives: vacation
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading
The final leg of Clan Ward’s VacationQuest 2010 began on Tuesday evening, though we would take our sweet time leaving Florida. Our first stop? Orlando, so that we might spend Wednesday in the Kingdom of the Mouse. Holy bejeezus, but … Continue reading
Merry Christmas, yo! Been a busy few days since the last blog posting, but now that the kids are down for a short nap while they recharge their batteries, I’ve got time for a few quick updates. After getting into … Continue reading