New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Check out a few indie writers and publishers for your holiday shopping!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- ReWard: "The ONLY canon Star Trek book."
- NaNoWriMo 2015: Who's playing?
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Kid pics. Because.
Search the Fog
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 1 day ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 1 day ago
- Christmas decorations are going up at Ward Manor. I feel a sudden urge to dress for the occasion...... https://t.co/4LygtMwHr5 1 day ago
- "Days that start with serious invitations to write for somebody are better than days that don't." -- Me, just now #AmWriting 1 day ago
- Seems about right. https://t.co/XyIdhuD14s 1 day ago
Category Archives: vacation
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading
The final leg of Clan Ward’s VacationQuest 2010 began on Tuesday evening, though we would take our sweet time leaving Florida. Our first stop? Orlando, so that we might spend Wednesday in the Kingdom of the Mouse. Holy bejeezus, but … Continue reading
Merry Christmas, yo! Been a busy few days since the last blog posting, but now that the kids are down for a short nap while they recharge their batteries, I’ve got time for a few quick updates. After getting into … Continue reading