New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds!
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 4.
- Novels & Novellas
- Cover art for Sequart Planet of the Apes books!
- Free Reads
- So the Book Fairy paid me a visit....
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
Search the Fog
- When you see it...... http://t.co/wfJXgLbCs4 6 hours ago
- STILL HERE, DOOMSAYERS!!!!! http://t.co/hxCDAljzFr 8 hours ago
- Hey! @Pocket_Books is giving away copies of my TNG novel ARMAGEDDON'S ARROW on Sunday! Booth #1828! #NYCC twitter.com/StarTrek/statu… 18 hours ago
- Wait, so people think the Moon landings were faked, but THE MARTIAN is based on a true story? Shut up, Internet. buzzfeed.com/perpetua/the-m… 18 hours ago
- "You know that Star Trek novels aren't canon, right?" From today's batch of email. 1 day ago
Category Archives: vacation
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Okay, folks…now you’re in for a treat. After enduring my long-winded recounting of our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, now you get to enjoy the more stylish recollections of someone who was able to bring an air … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
…temporarily, anyway. I’m heading out for the next week or so. There may be sporadic updates here and there, but don’t count on it. Sure, I’ll have my mini laptop with me, with an eye toward maybe pecking on a … Continue reading
Kevin and I are headed out to Vegas this afternoon. While I’m away, there likely won’t be any updates here, owing mostly to the fact that I ain’t takin’ a laptop. I’ll have my phone with me, though, so that … Continue reading
So, here we are: Christmas Eve. My shopping is long done. Anybody still fighting crowds at Walmart or the malls has a death wish, so far as I’m concerned. The only people for whom I feel sorry on this day … Continue reading
The final leg of Clan Ward’s VacationQuest 2010 began on Tuesday evening, though we would take our sweet time leaving Florida. Our first stop? Orlando, so that we might spend Wednesday in the Kingdom of the Mouse. Holy bejeezus, but … Continue reading
Merry Christmas, yo! Been a busy few days since the last blog posting, but now that the kids are down for a short nap while they recharge their batteries, I’ve got time for a few quick updates. After getting into … Continue reading