New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Happy Judgment Day!
- A proposed modification to office meeting policies.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Novels & Novellas
- So, "Predator: The Musical" was a real thing.
- What Judgments Come
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- There you go. twitter.com/Stonekettle/st… 56 minutes ago
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 2 days ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 2 days ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 2 days ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 3 days ago
Category Archives: usmc
A friend sent me this over the weekend: Man of the House: Why Every Man Should Own A Leatherman Tool Setting aside the comments (though I did wonder how this guy had never seen one of these things before), and … Continue reading
Twenty-five years ago tonight, I sit on a darkened bus along with fifty or sixty other guys, wondering if I’ve made a huge mistake. Then the doors open and the lights come on, and a muscular man steps aboard, wearing … Continue reading
Back in the early-mid 1990s, I was part of a rather tight-knit group of Marines and DoD civilians working at the Marine Corps’ pay and personnel center here in Kansas City. It was an awesome group to work with. We … Continue reading
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading
Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video For those wondering, “non-judicial punishment” is essentially the commanding officer imposing punishment without the hassle of a court-martial. The accused would have the right to refuse NJP and request a court-martial, but if … Continue reading
From the March 10th edition of The Daily Show. The situation with Code Pink vs. the Marines in Berkeley is skewered in fine TDS fashion: Watch it at The Daily Show‘s website! I’m still laughing at the “I kind of … Continue reading