New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Of new Star Trek TV series and old books.
- Coming Soon from IDW: Star Trek "Photocomics!"
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- So, about that Houston trip....
- A Time to Harvest
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
Search the Fog
- All romantic, and shit. twitter.com/FireflySpirits… 12 hours ago
- My first bit of #StarTrek 50th anniversary merch, from my bro @kevindilmore & the fine folks at @Hallmark :) https://t.co/OPYqTwuDrl 18 hours ago
- Hey! @skupzyk! Because *YOU* demanded it! starfestdenver.com/events/activit… 20 hours ago
- "What are your plans for Valentines Day?" "Dinner with the wife, and reading all the bitterness on Twitter." 23 hours ago
- RT @deadpoolmovie: Being this rotten has never been so fresh. fox.co/DeadpoolTix https://t.co/3wsHvb0kP5 1 day ago
Category Archives: usmc
Forwarded to me by a friend, and posted here without comment (well, other than to say I’m laughing just a little bit). If it is true, then it’s pretty damned funny: Code Pink knows who to call when the chips … Continue reading
Berkeley City Council moderates anti-Marine position. The money quote: “Instead, the city is now simply stating it’s opposed to the war and the billions spent on it. However, “we recognize the recruiter’s right to locate in our city and the … Continue reading
Apparently, today is a big showdown in the embattled city of Berkeley. Protesters and supporters of the military — specifically, the Marine Corps officer selection office situated in the middle of downtown — are massing as you read this, already … Continue reading
Yep, looks to be a communications breakdown, avoidable from the outset and which will certainly turn into a PR nightmare for the mayor’s office. Read me. Some of the comments from the Tin Foil Hat Crowd at the bottom of … Continue reading
This one’s a bit different. It’s out of Toledo: Mayor to Marines: Leave Downtown The mayor asked the members of the 1st Battalion, 24th Marines reserve unit to leave downtown Toledo rather than spend the weekend conducting their MOUT (Missions … Continue reading
Little late, and shouldn’t have had to happen at all, but here it is, anyway: Berkeley Mayor Apologizes to Marines Over Recruiting Center Flap. Based on the video footage from the Council meeting that caused this mess (there’s just no … Continue reading
Got this in e-Mail today. It’s video of the now infamous Berkeley City Council meeting which generated the resolutions against the Marine officer selection office, hosted on the council’s website. All those platitudes about differentiating respect for the troops from … Continue reading
Berkeley to rethink its declaration against the Marines. As I said before, I think the notion of severing federal funding was over the line, as said monies are used for many programs which have nothing to do with the military … Continue reading
Yesterday, I posted a brief entry about the Berkeley City Council’s decision to denounce the presence of a Marine Corps officer recruiting office in their city, where they even go so far as to “inform” the Marine recruiters that if … Continue reading