New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Elusive Salvation
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Novels & Novellas
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Find/Contact Me
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
Search the Fog
- "This wasn't in the brochure." Parenting, encapsulated. 5 hours ago
- Sitting in my home office, and it occurs to me what I need for the wall. Somebody get on that, would you? #StarTrek https://t.co/PX7DKCnk9t 6 hours ago
- "I hate that show. They should cancel it." "You never miss an episode." "I know. It sucks." "Why watch it?" "Because I hate it." #NerdRage 10 hours ago
- The writer's life, yo. https://t.co/LyLYLNqND2 13 hours ago
- For those looking to shop for my birthday. ;) (via @StarTrek) startrek.com/article/beam-u… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: typhon pact
While I was busy with this and that, the world kept spinning, the planets kept moving, and so on and so forth. Along the way, German publisher Cross Cult also was doing its thing, and over the last few months … Continue reading
Tis true, boys and girls! I have been invited by the fine folks over at Trek Radio to round out their special “Typhon Pact Author Series” of interviews for their site’s “Captain’s Table” feature. The show already interviewed fellow Typhon … Continue reading
Back in July, we found out that German publisher Cross Cult had posted preliminary cover art for their forthcoming translations of the first four Star Trek: Typhon Pact novels. Now thanks to “8of5” over at The Trek Collective, we know that the … Continue reading
This morning’s check of Facebook brought with it this little bit of Trekkie goodness, being preliminary cover art for Cross Cult‘s forthcoming German-language translation of my Star Trek: Typhon Pact novel, Paths of Disharmony: (Click to Biggie Size) Since mine … Continue reading
So, this arrived in today’s mail, having completed its safe and successful journey across the pond from the home offices of Unreality SF to stately Ward Manor: (Click to biggie size.) I was relieved to see that it had arrived … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve been remiss in my social media responsibilities these past several days. Chalk it up to being first on the road to Denver, then consumed by the awesome chaos that is the annual Starfest Convention, during which I had … Continue reading
Jens Deffner over at Unreality SF has posted a new interview he conducted with me. I’m assuming I was the subject of this latest interview because Charlie Sheen isn’t returning any phone calls. Anyway, during the course of our latest … Continue reading
Well, today marks the “official” publication date for the book, even though some folks have had it for as much as two weeks, due to the weirdness of time, space, fate, and other nefarious forces at work behind the scenes. … Continue reading
Star Trek: Typhon Pact On a diplomatic mission to the planet Andor, Captain Picard and the crew of the Enterprise-E bear witness to the rank devastation resulting from the Borg invasion. With the reproductive issues that have long plagued the … Continue reading