New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Let's do another "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Waypoint - the trade paperback has a shiny new cover!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- A brief lesson in proper Trek terminology.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
Search the Fog
- "Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts their cakehole." #BumperStickerHumor 17 hours ago
- "Everybody see this? This is what happened to the last son of a bitch who told me to 'Shut up, Wesley.' Take notes,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- HOLD THE PHONE! It’s the return of #StarTrek Quogs! In ornament form! I frikkin’ love the Quogs. thinkgeek.com/product/khpv/ 2 days ago
- A very cool article about one of the nicest humans on the planet, #StarTrekDiscovery's own Doug Jones. buzzfeed.com/adambvary/doug… 2 days ago
- So, you're driving along and you see a sign for a place called "Giggles and Jiggles." Your first thought is that it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Category Archives: twitter
So, I’ll be getting around a bit during the next week, at least in an online sense. First, this coming Sunday morning, August 21st, I’m supposed to be dropping in to the Sunday G and T Show, a weekly internet-based … Continue reading
Reading John Scalzi’s new short story that he posted to Twitter today in honor of reaching 20,000 followers reminded me that I should probably start thinking about what — if anything — I might do for my third annual “Halloween … Continue reading
Every once in a while, something fun happens on Twitter which rises above the usual background noise that is people telling each other where they’re eating or who they’re hanging out with, or spambots pimping you with some shitty product … Continue reading
For those who might care, I’ve put up a page for “Counter-Protest,” the short story I “live-tweeted” this past Halloween. This version lacks the Twitter hashtags and is formatted for viewing by…you know…regular folk, who can handle life events in … Continue reading
Last week, the good folks over at Tor.com asked their followers on Twitter to create a six-word fantasy story. There were a slew of responses to that challenge, so Tor did something similar today, only this time hardy souls were … Continue reading
Following on the fun we (supposedly) had for Halloween 2009 when I “live-tweeted” a piece of zombie flash fiction on Twitter, I was asked to repeat the exercise again for 2010. The result of that call was this story, “Counter-Protest.” … Continue reading
A week or so ago, I announced that I’d be doing another “Halloween Twitter Story” again this year, following the postive feedback I got from last year’s story in this vein, “Last Stand.” Now that we’re getting closer to Halloween, … Continue reading
Some of you might remember that last year, I “live tweeted” (what other kind of tweeting is there?) a piece of flash fiction to Twitter on Halloween night, switching between firing off a few tweets and handing out candy to … Continue reading
This new entry at Doug Drexler’s website, The Drexfiles, is pretty amusing. It’s a photographic travelogue of a wayward tribble. Thanks to Doug’s rather storied career, the tribble goes on a pretty slick journey to various Hollywood locales. Be sure … Continue reading