New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: twitter
Regular readers of this space or who see me goofing on Twitter or Facebook know I love Trek stuff that gets whimsical, even silly, on occasion. Some of the merchandise that has fun with the franchise, while it may annoy … Continue reading
I Tweeted about this earlier today, but it’s just so awesome in its silliness that it bears repeating. Earlier in the day, William Shatner, aka the OG Captain Kirk, tweeted to astronaut Chris Hadfield, who currently is…well let’s just say … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
Hey! Star Trek‘s got another cool anniversary worth noting today! Tonight marks the forty-fifth anniversary of the original broadcast of “The Trouble With Tribbles,” regarded by many as one of Star Trek‘s most memorable episodes. Written by David Gerrold as … Continue reading
So, at a point earlier in the day when I should’ve been writing, I instead decided to check out my Twitter feed for a few minutes. Just a quick look and then back to work, right? Uh huh. Instead, my … Continue reading
Well, that was interesting. For those who didn’t watch it, you can read a transcript by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. The highlights: Romney was the same arrogant, entitled jack-ass accustomed to getting his way and the last … Continue reading
I’m sure that even by this point in the day, there might still be a few folks out there who might not be aware that today, April 10th, marks the 100th anniversary of the R.M.S. Titanic‘s departure from Southampton, England, … Continue reading
So, whatcha doin’ on Sunday, the 19th? If you’re hanging around the house on Sunday afternoon looking for something geeky to do, then one suggestion I can offer is to join Joel Robertson, Jason Grooms and Maggie Kruger from the … Continue reading
As many/most of you know by now, a number of high-profile sites around the web “went dark” today, taking part in a fairly large-scale protest of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA), two pieces of … Continue reading
Last night, I was the guest for Bryan Thomas Schmidt‘s weekly Science Fiction and Fantasy Writer’s Chat, which he co-hosts with writer/editor Sarah Hendrix over on Twitter. It was a fast and furious hour, with me fielding questions from both … Continue reading