New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: twitter
Regular readers of this space or who see me goofing on Twitter or Facebook know I love Trek stuff that gets whimsical, even silly, on occasion. Some of the merchandise that has fun with the franchise, while it may annoy … Continue reading
I Tweeted about this earlier today, but it’s just so awesome in its silliness that it bears repeating. Earlier in the day, William Shatner, aka the OG Captain Kirk, tweeted to astronaut Chris Hadfield, who currently is…well let’s just say … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
Hey! Star Trek‘s got another cool anniversary worth noting today! Tonight marks the forty-fifth anniversary of the original broadcast of “The Trouble With Tribbles,” regarded by many as one of Star Trek‘s most memorable episodes. Written by David Gerrold as … Continue reading
So, at a point earlier in the day when I should’ve been writing, I instead decided to check out my Twitter feed for a few minutes. Just a quick look and then back to work, right? Uh huh. Instead, my … Continue reading
Well, that was interesting. For those who didn’t watch it, you can read a transcript by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. The highlights: Romney was the same arrogant, entitled jack-ass accustomed to getting his way and the last … Continue reading
I’m sure that even by this point in the day, there might still be a few folks out there who might not be aware that today, April 10th, marks the 100th anniversary of the R.M.S. Titanic‘s departure from Southampton, England, … Continue reading
So, whatcha doin’ on Sunday, the 19th? If you’re hanging around the house on Sunday afternoon looking for something geeky to do, then one suggestion I can offer is to join Joel Robertson, Jason Grooms and Maggie Kruger from the … Continue reading
As many/most of you know by now, a number of high-profile sites around the web “went dark” today, taking part in a fairly large-scale protest of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA), two pieces of … Continue reading
Last night, I was the guest for Bryan Thomas Schmidt‘s weekly Science Fiction and Fantasy Writer’s Chat, which he co-hosts with writer/editor Sarah Hendrix over on Twitter. It was a fast and furious hour, with me fielding questions from both … Continue reading