New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Book Fairy brought presents from the Final Frontier!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Free Reads
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Ask Dayton #106 on the G and T show: "Tricks and Treats, yo."
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- My daughters have been assimilated by the Cult of the Fidget Spinner. #ThisWasNotInTheBrochure 2 hours ago
- TFW you deliver - on time, even - that manuscript for what hopefully be your next novel. https://t.co/ieHdDgbqvG 5 hours ago
- Damn you, @Arbys. That's funny. twitter.com/Arbys/status/8… 3 days ago
- Well, this can't be good. https://t.co/CvbWBSe9Wd 4 days ago
- Today's public service announcement is sponsored by the fine folks at Weyland-Yutani Corporation. https://t.co/revrFcr9Vb 4 days ago
Category Archives: tv
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading
At long last….the cliffhanger is resolved! Back in October(!), hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, continued their retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man by plunging headlong into the series’ third season by taking a long look at the … Continue reading
As I was listening to latest episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast where we’re all talking about “The Secret of Bigfoot,” we get to the part where Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Man himself, is going Mano a Sasquatcho … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading
“Mr. President? Status control on Jupiter II: As of this moment, the spacecraft has passed the limits of our galaxy–it’s presumed to be hopelessly lost in space.” And so it was that on the evening of Wednesday, September 15th, 1965, … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
“The totally unforeseen accident on the lunar surface has caused very serious repercussions here on Earth. The gravity disruption, the earthquakes in the United States along the San Andres fault, and in Yugoslavia, as well as Southern France, has caused … Continue reading
Hey! Weren’t you thinking, “Gee, isn’t it about time for yet another exciting episode of The Batcave Podcast?” BOOM! Here you go. As you doubtless know by this point, host John S. Drew has been taking an extended walk down Memory Lane as he … Continue reading
Just when you thought you’d forgotten all about it, along comes an brand-spankin’ new episode of the 2014 Parsec Award-winning Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson return! That’s right, they’re marching on with their continuing retrospective of The Six … Continue reading