New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Dayton Who?
- November writing wrap-up!
- Friday the 12th?
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 1 day ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 2 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 2 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 2 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 4 days ago
Category Archives: tv
“YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, DAYTON!” Sorry, folks, but it’s true. 30 years ago, tonight. I’ve told this story before, but on September 28th, 1987, I watched Star Trek: The Next Generation‘s premiere episode, “Encounter at Farpoint,” in the TV room of … Continue reading
“We try to play par surgery on this course. Par is a live patient.” Forty-five years ago today, an odd, seemingly out-of-place television series made its rather quiet, almost overlooked premiere on CBS. It would struggle through its first season … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last chatted about various things bionic with John S. Drew, but hey! The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman never seem to be far from either of our thoughts, and John had … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading
At long last….the cliffhanger is resolved! Back in October(!), hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, continued their retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man by plunging headlong into the series’ third season by taking a long look at the … Continue reading
As I was listening to latest episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast where we’re all talking about “The Secret of Bigfoot,” we get to the part where Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Man himself, is going Mano a Sasquatcho … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading
“Mr. President? Status control on Jupiter II: As of this moment, the spacecraft has passed the limits of our galaxy–it’s presumed to be hopelessly lost in space.” And so it was that on the evening of Wednesday, September 15th, 1965, … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading