New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- February writing wrap-up.
- 24: ROGUE, by David Mack: Comin' at ya in September!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Flipping through the Star Trek Fotonovels.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Dayton Who?
- Editor hopefuls, #ProTip: "I can't pay you, but you'll get great exposure" is the "I promise to pull out" of the freelance writing world. 2 hours ago
- Hey, did we mention that @friedmanmj's promised potato salad for all PANGAEA backers? Should be fun to mail, right? kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 6 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: One week to go--can we reach Pangaea? kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @crazy8press @geoffthorne @peterdavid_PAD @daytonward @grypho… 6 hours ago
- I'd hate to have to sell body fluids in order to fund @friedmanmj's PANGAEA Kickstarter. Spare me that indignity. kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 20 hours ago
- RT @DavidAlanMack: Hey, @24fox fans! Check out the final cover for my Jack Bauer novel, ROGUE, coming in September from @torbooks: http://t… 23 hours ago
Category Archives: tron
Well, since the Bucs are off this week, I figure this is as good a time as any to post something entirely unrelated and even irrelevant. So, here’s a couple of pictures of me playing Space Paranoids. (Click to enlarge…a … Continue reading
“He’s got the whooooooole Grid, in his hand. He’s got the big ol’ Grid, in his hand….”
Greetings, programs! Several movie and genre news sites have been posting articles over the past day or so about the new trailer for Tron: Uprising, the animated series coming next year to DisneyHD. The new series is a prequel to … Continue reading
Back in March, the Flynn Lives site (the “MCP” of the Tron: Legacy viral marketing campaign) presented a challenge: venture to Arcade Aid and traverse the snappy looking old-school computer-pixel cityscape, in which were hidden visual clues to help you … Continue reading
The Tron shirt I’d want. For what it’s worth, I Googled the phrase and found no use of it. I actually said something similar to it a while back on Twitter, while participating in one of those hashtag games…soemthing like … Continue reading
Greetings, Programs! So last evening, the Mrs. and I joined Kevin at a special sneak preview of the upcoming Tron: Legacy, part of a huge promotional effort taking place at theaters around North America and scattered countries around the globe … Continue reading