New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- To the Batcave (podcast)!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- And that's why they call them "kids books...."
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Jaws!
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 1 hour ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 20 hours ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 22 hours ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 1 day ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 2 days ago
Category Archives: tron
Well, since the Bucs are off this week, I figure this is as good a time as any to post something entirely unrelated and even irrelevant. So, here’s a couple of pictures of me playing Space Paranoids. (Click to enlarge…a … Continue reading
“He’s got the whooooooole Grid, in his hand. He’s got the big ol’ Grid, in his hand….”
Greetings, programs! Several movie and genre news sites have been posting articles over the past day or so about the new trailer for Tron: Uprising, the animated series coming next year to DisneyHD. The new series is a prequel to … Continue reading
Back in March, the Flynn Lives site (the “MCP” of the Tron: Legacy viral marketing campaign) presented a challenge: venture to Arcade Aid and traverse the snappy looking old-school computer-pixel cityscape, in which were hidden visual clues to help you … Continue reading
The Tron shirt I’d want. For what it’s worth, I Googled the phrase and found no use of it. I actually said something similar to it a while back on Twitter, while participating in one of those hashtag games…soemthing like … Continue reading
Greetings, Programs! So last evening, the Mrs. and I joined Kevin at a special sneak preview of the upcoming Tron: Legacy, part of a huge promotional effort taking place at theaters around North America and scattered countries around the globe … Continue reading