New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Check out a few indie writers and publishers for your holiday shopping!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- "Dayton Made Me Do This" @SDCC...UPDATE!
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Kid pics. Because.
- ReWard: "The ONLY canon Star Trek book."
Search the Fog
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 1 day ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 1 day ago
- Christmas decorations are going up at Ward Manor. I feel a sudden urge to dress for the occasion...... https://t.co/4LygtMwHr5 2 days ago
- "Days that start with serious invitations to write for somebody are better than days that don't." -- Me, just now #AmWriting 2 days ago
- Seems about right. https://t.co/XyIdhuD14s 2 days ago
Category Archives: tron
Well, since the Bucs are off this week, I figure this is as good a time as any to post something entirely unrelated and even irrelevant. So, here’s a couple of pictures of me playing Space Paranoids. (Click to enlarge…a … Continue reading
“He’s got the whooooooole Grid, in his hand. He’s got the big ol’ Grid, in his hand….”
Greetings, programs! Several movie and genre news sites have been posting articles over the past day or so about the new trailer for Tron: Uprising, the animated series coming next year to DisneyHD. The new series is a prequel to … Continue reading
Back in March, the Flynn Lives site (the “MCP” of the Tron: Legacy viral marketing campaign) presented a challenge: venture to Arcade Aid and traverse the snappy looking old-school computer-pixel cityscape, in which were hidden visual clues to help you … Continue reading
The Tron shirt I’d want. For what it’s worth, I Googled the phrase and found no use of it. I actually said something similar to it a while back on Twitter, while participating in one of those hashtag games…soemthing like … Continue reading
Greetings, Programs! So last evening, the Mrs. and I joined Kevin at a special sneak preview of the upcoming Tron: Legacy, part of a huge promotional effort taking place at theaters around North America and scattered countries around the globe … Continue reading
In a post I made yesterday, one of the things I mentioned about the Tron: Legacy viral campaign was the recreation of “Flynn’s Arcade” from the original Tron film Comic-Con International in San Diego. I missed seeing it when it … Continue reading
Anybody following the ongoing viral marketing campaign for the forthcoming Tron: Legacy already knows about the different sites which have gone up over the past months: Flynn Lives Home of Tron Encom International Pit Cell Arcade Aid Encom Employee Intranet … Continue reading
Kevin turned me on to this T-Shirt website, TeeFury.com, a while back. For those who don’t know, the site’s hook is that it offers “limited edition” T-Shirts featuring the work of independent artists from all over the world. Every day, … Continue reading