New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: trek
Yet another overlooked piece of the Star Trek mythos I think is waaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for a comeback. Tell me I’m wrong. Another in a series of…”interesting” choices so far as early day Star Trek merchandising. One of my Writing Bucket … Continue reading
This is what I get for missing staff meetings. Yep! The print edition for the brand-spankin’ new Star Trek Adventures role playing game is up for pre-order, and shipping for the shiny new tome is imminent! The e-Book version has been … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading
Today marks what would have been the 96th birthday of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry. “I would hope there are bright young people, growing up all the time, who will bring to [Star Trek] levels and areas that were beyond … Continue reading
Somewhere, in an alternate timeline, these books exist, and they are glorious. This little slice of awesome was created by an artist who goes by the handle of “Johnny Radar.” Over on his DeviantArt page, this is just one of … Continue reading
So, that big honkin’ ginormous convention in Las Vegas last week sure was something. Five full days of high-intensity, full frontal Trekkery jiggling itself right in front of your face. You’re welcome for that visual, by the way. And that … Continue reading
I’m coming for you, Sin City. That’s right, kids! Thanks to the miracle of advance scheduling, by the time you read this I’ll be soaring west in a pressurized metal tube filled to overflowing with germs, desperate hopes, and cash which may or … Continue reading
What happens when you spend 20-30 minutes spewing stream-of-consciousness blathering into a phone, pausing for the occasional breath while the person on the other end recovers from that maelstrom and attempts to ask another question? Sometimes, it ends up printed … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I blogged/babbled about 2017 marking the 50th anniversary of “Trek Lit,” or the various flavors of Star Trek novels and novelizations which have found their way to bookstore shelves over the years. Yep, there hasn’t been a single … Continue reading
As part of the ramp-up leading to the release of Hidden Universe Travel Guides – Star Trek: The Klingon Empire, the nice folks in charge of marketing and publicizing the book had me talk to a number of people. I … Continue reading