New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Novels & Novellas
- Headlong Flight
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Elusive Salvation
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Trekking to Ticonderoga and the Star Trek Set Tour!
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Free Reads
- Is this thing on?
Search the Fog
- Disney #ProTip: FastPass is the way to go. I could get used to this. 9 hours ago
- Abandon all money, Ye who enter here. https://t.co/4j2Mhg1NBI 12 hours ago
- Wonder Twin Powers....activate! https://t.co/XW94h2vbcw 1 day ago
- This is how we're gonna roll. Amirite, @Modiphius? #StarTrek #StarTrekAdventures gameinformer.com/b/news/archive… 2 days ago
- Watching PROMETHEUS, ahead of ALIEN: COVENANT tonight. May have to run the original ALIEN, too. Just to be properly inoculated, and shit. 2 days ago
Category Archives: trek
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yes, things have been quiet around here, lately. Sorry about that. My last couple of weeks were dominated by finishing up the manuscript for what will be my 25th novel, if the publishing gods … Continue reading
Just delivered by Mr. UPS Guy. Fresh out of the box and pungent with that new-car smell. That’s right, kids: the Book Fairy delivered my author copies for Hearts and Minds, my new Star Trek: The Next Generation novel, which is … Continue reading
Hey! Stick this in your ears. Leading up to the book’s official publication date on May 30th, Simon & Schuster Audio has made available a 10-minute excerpt from the audiobook version of Hearts and Minds, my latest Star Trek: The Next … Continue reading
You didn’t see anything. This one comes to us via fan and artist “calamitySi” on DeviantArt. Be sure to visit his page and check out his other creations. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The … Continue reading
I waited a week to see if the buzz from our excursion to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour would wear off. Nope. Still there, and it renews itself every single time I look at photos of our excursion. For … Continue reading
Just in time for summer vacation season, Insight Editions is getting set to role out the newest entry in their Hidden Universe Travel Guides series. After releasing tomes designed to help tourists with their excursions to Vulcan and The Complete … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
April 5th, 2063: We’re only 46 years from this most excellent of events, yo. While we wait, we continue to look to the future with hope and excitement. After all, we know that this monumental meeting between humanity and intelligent beings from a world beyond … Continue reading
Because it’s not always about silly pictures and my shameless whoring around here. Sometimes, I offer bits and nuggets of practical knowledge which just might see you through a troubling time or two. For example: This design is featured on … Continue reading