New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: tor
Back in February, I babbled about pondered IDW’s forthcoming Star Trek/Doctor Who crossover comic miniseries Assimilation2. Perhaps you recall that little bit of internet banality, but if not, then BOOM! Here you go. Anyway, skip ahead to earlier this month, … Continue reading
Thanks to a heads-up from fellow word slinger Jason Schmetzer (translation: I read his Facebook update about his new blog post), I remembered that Tor.com is in the midst of running a series of essays about different facets of military … Continue reading
Over the weekend, friend and fellow word-slinger Keith R.A. DeCandido (kradical) announced over on the Tor.com website that he now had the conn with the ongoing Star Trek Re-Watch, taking the regular site feature into the Next Generation! Keith’s takes … Continue reading
On Monday, I provided a heads-up about the “Star Trek Movie Marathon” week over at Tor.com. I was asked to participate in the fun, and I provided a some reminiscing about Star Trek: The Motion Picture. While I knew that … Continue reading
Today marks the start of “Star Trek Movie Marathon Week” over at Tor.com, who as some of you know has been very nice to David Mack (infinitydog) and me in recent months. The good Tor-folks are spending the week celebrating … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Thursday kids, and you know what that means! Another exciting installment of Star Trek Re-Watch, brought to you by me and David Mack (aka infinitydog) and hosted by our benevolent masters at Tor.com. What? It’s over? Damn. Okay. … Continue reading
Well, here we are at the last day of the month; the last Thursday in March, and the last installment of Star Trek Re-Watch, brought to you by me and David Mack (aka infinitydog) and hosted by our benevolent masters … Continue reading
Thursday, yo! You know what that means: another exciting installment of Star Trek Re-Watch, brought to you by me and David Mack (infinitydog) and hosted by our sugar mamas and daddys over at Tor.com. This week, we pause for breath … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Thursday! The penultimate day of the work week brings with it another scintillating installment of Star Trek Re-Watch, brought to you by me and David Mack (infinitydog) and hosted by our benevolent masters at Tor.com. This week, we … Continue reading