New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- Dayton Who?
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Find/Contact Me
- A brief lesson in proper Trek terminology.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 70th Anniversary to the Armed Services Editions!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 50th Anniversary, "TrekLit!"
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 2 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 4 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 5 days ago
Category Archives: tng quizzes
While writing up a trivia quiz spotlighting Worf, I came up with this question and the three possible answers: Question: This Klingon opera is one of Worf’s favorites. Possible Answers: Aktuh and Maylota By-Tor and the Snow Dog Kahless and … Continue reading
Looks like the latest issue of Star Trek Magazine, #12 (US)/#139 (UK), is starting to show up on newsstands, even though I’ve not yet received my subscriber or contributor copies. In addition to the engaging articles and features you’ll find … Continue reading