New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- "I wrote this???"
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 3 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 5 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 6 days ago
Category Archives: this defies tagging!
That’s right, Nick and Terry from the Sunday G&T Show got busy this past week, and so there was no question sent my way for the “Ask Dayton” segment of their program. While things will be back to what passes … Continue reading
Remember this bit of weirdness, which I discussed back in November? Well, it gets weirder. The same question still remains: Who’s behind it? My wife is all like, “What? Me? You have got to be kidding. I’m gettin’ me the … Continue reading
How the hell did that happen? I got an alert this morning via Google. Somebody started a Wikipedia article on me. Okay. Cool, I guess. Feels kinda weird, truth be told. All I need now is an action figure with … Continue reading
So, here’s what happened. I got an e-Mail from Amazon.com today regarding their new Kindle e-Book reader thingamajigee. Curious, I went to the site and plugged my name in to see which titles of mine/mine & Kevin’s might be available … Continue reading