New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- Stories like this are endlessly fascinating for me. This is amazing. #USNavy #USSIndianapolis navy.mil/submit/display… 1 day ago
- "That weird rock formation looks familiar." "This is our first visit to this planet, Captain." "Are you sure?" #ThingsNeverSaidOnStarTrek 1 day ago
- Shields are down seventy percent, but the starboard power coupling is totally fine. #ThingsNeverSaidOnStarTrek 1 day ago
- We're picking up a distress call, but another ship is able to respond. We don't have to mess with it. At all. #ThingsNeverSaidOnStarTrek 1 day ago
- Totally stealing this, yo. twitter.com/LLAPawsper/sta… 1 day ago
Category Archives: this defies tagging!
That’s right, Nick and Terry from the Sunday G&T Show got busy this past week, and so there was no question sent my way for the “Ask Dayton” segment of their program. While things will be back to what passes … Continue reading
Remember this bit of weirdness, which I discussed back in November? Well, it gets weirder. The same question still remains: Who’s behind it? My wife is all like, “What? Me? You have got to be kidding. I’m gettin’ me the … Continue reading
How the hell did that happen? I got an alert this morning via Google. Somebody started a Wikipedia article on me. Okay. Cool, I guess. Feels kinda weird, truth be told. All I need now is an action figure with … Continue reading
So, here’s what happened. I got an e-Mail from Amazon.com today regarding their new Kindle e-Book reader thingamajigee. Curious, I went to the site and plugged my name in to see which titles of mine/mine & Kevin’s might be available … Continue reading