New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- A second viewing has done nothing to sway me from my opinion that HELL OR HIGH WATER is a damn fine movie. 10 hours ago
- Dammit. I can't stop laughing at this. Bonus points for the deep roll reference. LMAO. twitter.com/Iron_Spike/sta… 19 hours ago
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 2 days ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 2 days ago
Category Archives: this defies tagging!
That’s right, Nick and Terry from the Sunday G&T Show got busy this past week, and so there was no question sent my way for the “Ask Dayton” segment of their program. While things will be back to what passes … Continue reading
Remember this bit of weirdness, which I discussed back in November? Well, it gets weirder. The same question still remains: Who’s behind it? My wife is all like, “What? Me? You have got to be kidding. I’m gettin’ me the … Continue reading
How the hell did that happen? I got an alert this morning via Google. Somebody started a Wikipedia article on me. Okay. Cool, I guess. Feels kinda weird, truth be told. All I need now is an action figure with … Continue reading
So, here’s what happened. I got an e-Mail from Amazon.com today regarding their new Kindle e-Book reader thingamajigee. Curious, I went to the site and plugged my name in to see which titles of mine/mine & Kevin’s might be available … Continue reading