New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 5 hours ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 5 hours ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 9 hours ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 2 days ago
- "Potatoes are the best vegetable ever, because they give us French fries and vodka. Remember this, my child." #DaddingLikeABoss 3 days ago
Category Archives: this defies tagging!
That’s right, Nick and Terry from the Sunday G&T Show got busy this past week, and so there was no question sent my way for the “Ask Dayton” segment of their program. While things will be back to what passes … Continue reading
Remember this bit of weirdness, which I discussed back in November? Well, it gets weirder. The same question still remains: Who’s behind it? My wife is all like, “What? Me? You have got to be kidding. I’m gettin’ me the … Continue reading
How the hell did that happen? I got an alert this morning via Google. Somebody started a Wikipedia article on me. Okay. Cool, I guess. Feels kinda weird, truth be told. All I need now is an action figure with … Continue reading
So, here’s what happened. I got an e-Mail from Amazon.com today regarding their new Kindle e-Book reader thingamajigee. Curious, I went to the site and plugged my name in to see which titles of mine/mine & Kevin’s might be available … Continue reading