New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Do you accept guest posts?"
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The spam I get.
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Novels & Novellas
- Counterstrike: The Last World War, Book II
- Free Reads
- Find/Contact Me
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- TL;DR = "Rando person? Ah, no." daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/12/16/do-… 16 hours ago
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 1 day ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 1 day ago
Category Archives: this defies tagging!
That’s right, Nick and Terry from the Sunday G&T Show got busy this past week, and so there was no question sent my way for the “Ask Dayton” segment of their program. While things will be back to what passes … Continue reading
Remember this bit of weirdness, which I discussed back in November? Well, it gets weirder. The same question still remains: Who’s behind it? My wife is all like, “What? Me? You have got to be kidding. I’m gettin’ me the … Continue reading
How the hell did that happen? I got an alert this morning via Google. Somebody started a Wikipedia article on me. Okay. Cool, I guess. Feels kinda weird, truth be told. All I need now is an action figure with … Continue reading
So, here’s what happened. I got an e-Mail from Amazon.com today regarding their new Kindle e-Book reader thingamajigee. Curious, I went to the site and plugged my name in to see which titles of mine/mine & Kevin’s might be available … Continue reading