New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: the last world war
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Jens Deffner over at Unreality SF has posted a new interview he conducted with me. I’m assuming I was the subject of this latest interview because Charlie Sheen isn’t returning any phone calls. Anyway, during the course of our latest … Continue reading
When the alien war engulfing a distant planet spilled to Earth through a network of hidden “portals,” humankind was plunged into an apocalyptic, generations-old conflict between the Plysserians and the Chodrecai. Now, months after the world’s most powerful military forces … Continue reading
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH September 9th: REPORTS OF ALIEN ACTIVITY INCREASING December 15th: CHODRECAI OFFENSIVE TURNED BACK!
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH September 9th: REPORTS OF ALIEN ACTIVITY INCREASING
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH
Well, today was a pretty good day on the writing front. It started with me delivering the manuscript for Paths of Disharmony to editor Jaime Costas at Pocket. Now I wait to receive her feedback, revision notes, or threats for … Continue reading
Because you figure somebody somewhere was clipping newspaper articles back when the original invasion happened, right? It’s not like they’d have anything better to do, like…you know…running for their damned lives or weird shit like that. At least, that’s my … Continue reading