New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: the last world war
An interesting day, book-wise, on a couple of fronts. After handling some manly, chore-like endeavors around stately Ward Manor–which included a pair of trips to the local brush drop-off site in order to deposit two truck-loads of tree limbs and … Continue reading
Jens Deffner over at Unreality SF has posted a new interview he conducted with me. I’m assuming I was the subject of this latest interview because Charlie Sheen isn’t returning any phone calls. Anyway, during the course of our latest … Continue reading
When the alien war engulfing a distant planet spilled to Earth through a network of hidden “portals,” humankind was plunged into an apocalyptic, generations-old conflict between the Plysserians and the Chodrecai. Now, months after the world’s most powerful military forces … Continue reading
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH September 9th: REPORTS OF ALIEN ACTIVITY INCREASING December 15th: CHODRECAI OFFENSIVE TURNED BACK!
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH September 9th: REPORTS OF ALIEN ACTIVITY INCREASING
Previously: August 6th: ALIENS ON EARTH
Well, today was a pretty good day on the writing front. It started with me delivering the manuscript for Paths of Disharmony to editor Jaime Costas at Pocket. Now I wait to receive her feedback, revision notes, or threats for … Continue reading
Because you figure somebody somewhere was clipping newspaper articles back when the original invasion happened, right? It’s not like they’d have anything better to do, like…you know…running for their damned lives or weird shit like that. At least, that’s my … Continue reading