New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Happy 35th Anniversary, Blade Runner *AND* The Thing!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- October writing wrap-up.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- From History's Shadow
- Hearts and Minds
- Headlong Flight
Search the Fog
- "Servings Per Container: about 8" CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 12 hours ago
- #BewareTheBeastMan #WarForThePlanet https://t.co/hToxXeDst4 16 hours ago
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 5 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 1 week ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 1 week ago
Category Archives: the guild
Just a couple of episodes into their fourth season, and the cast of The Guild has returned to the realm of music videos they first entered last summer with the fan-favorite vid “Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?” This time, … Continue reading
Courtesy of none other than Wil Wheaton himself, we have the official trailer for the forthcoming 4th season of The Guild, premiering tomorrow!
A confession: I’d never seen The Guild before tonight. I only heard about it for the first time at this past Comic-Con, with all the hooplah surrounding the web series’ forthcoming 3rd season. Only from reading Wil Wheaton’s blog did … Continue reading