New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- ReWard: Writing for "Exposure?" We're Still On That?
- Maximum Velocity
- Novels & Novellas
- Dayton Who?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Vegas, baby! Post-#STLV17 catching up.
- Headlong Flight
- Uncle Sam Wants You...even if you're already dead.
- Stuff I've Written
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
Search the Fog
- "I wanna read some good old-fashioned slam-bang pulpy science fiction stories. Got anything like that?" BOOM. daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/max… 3 hours ago
- It's a madhouse, I tell you. #PlanetOfTheApes https://t.co/aGGWBrXJ70 1 day ago
- Today's writing assistant. I give you... Gorn Bread Muffin. #AmWriting #StarTrek https://t.co/6WqFarW5YC 1 day ago
- From History's Shadow, probably. twitter.com/Cefenix/status… 1 day ago
- These new glasses aren't doing much for my productivity. https://t.co/Z0QrxLeWqd 1 day ago
Category Archives: the guild
Just a couple of episodes into their fourth season, and the cast of The Guild has returned to the realm of music videos they first entered last summer with the fan-favorite vid “Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?” This time, … Continue reading
Courtesy of none other than Wil Wheaton himself, we have the official trailer for the forthcoming 4th season of The Guild, premiering tomorrow!
A confession: I’d never seen The Guild before tonight. I only heard about it for the first time at this past Comic-Con, with all the hooplah surrounding the web series’ forthcoming 3rd season. Only from reading Wil Wheaton’s blog did … Continue reading