New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Dayton Who?
- November writing wrap-up!
- Friday the 12th?
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 1 day ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 2 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 2 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 2 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 4 days ago
Category Archives: the guild
Just a couple of episodes into their fourth season, and the cast of The Guild has returned to the realm of music videos they first entered last summer with the fan-favorite vid “Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?” This time, … Continue reading
Courtesy of none other than Wil Wheaton himself, we have the official trailer for the forthcoming 4th season of The Guild, premiering tomorrow!
A confession: I’d never seen The Guild before tonight. I only heard about it for the first time at this past Comic-Con, with all the hooplah surrounding the web series’ forthcoming 3rd season. Only from reading Wil Wheaton’s blog did … Continue reading