New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: The Fall
Wanna look at something pretty? Cross Cult, our publishing friends who produce German language translations of–among other things–various Star Trek novels and comics, have been busy again. This time, they’re taking on the five books comprising the Star Trek: The Fall mini-series … Continue reading
So, I received this new review of Peaceable Kingdoms. Short and to the point, right? This actually is in response to a post made by friend Emmett Plant over on Facebook. He had posted a music sample and solicited feedback, … Continue reading
Last Saturday, Trek Mate host Sina Alvarado managed to corral four of the five authors who contributed to the recently concluded novel miniseries Star Trek: The Fall, about which you may or may not have read every so often if you’ve … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, after we turned in our manuscript for our first Star Trek: Seekers novel, I was interviewed again by the good folks over at TrekCore.com. This time, we talk about the writing of Peaceable Kingdoms and … Continue reading
Because I know you were thinking, “Hey, it’s been about a month or so since that Ward guy babbled to the point that I wanted to run an icepick through my ear drums.” This time, I “sit down” with host … Continue reading
All righty, then. With things starting to slow down ever so slightly on multiple fronts (I’m at the editing/polishing stage of the new novel, the house selling/buying thing is in a lull while we wait for paperwork to get finalized, … Continue reading
Lookie what arrived in the mail today, courtesy of my editor at Pocket Books: So, for those of you winners who saw this post and have provided me with your mailing info, I’ll be signing cards and getting them into … Continue reading
Okay, so some of you know I got some cool news yesterday. For those of you who didn’t get the memo, it goes like this: (Yes, they forgot to pluralize Kingdoms there, but that’s okay. It’s not like I didn’t … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Fall * * * * * * * SPOILERS BELOW * * * * * * * | | | * * * * * * * I MEAN IT * * * * * * * … Continue reading
With Peaceable Kingdoms hitting shelves and its “official” publication due on the morrow, StarTrek.com continues its regular preview of the latest Star Trek novels with a quick look at the new book. As is their habit, the editors at the … Continue reading