New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- Trekking to Ticonderoga and the Star Trek Set Tour!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- November writing wrap-up!
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking Star Trek's "Arena" with the Enterprising Individuals podcast!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 2 days ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 3 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 3 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 3 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 5 days ago
Category Archives: ten for ward
And so the good, innocent folk over at StarTrek.com asked me yet again to provide a new column, having obviously failed to heed the lessons of articles past. Because of that error in judgment, I was once again afforded the opportunity … Continue reading
It’s been more than a year since my last contribution to StarTrek.com, and I’m absolutely certain this latest piece will explain why that’s the case. The family and I have recently been flirting with jigsaw puzzles. Our coffee table currently … Continue reading
Somebody left their blog door open again. This time, it’s the kind, gentle people over at StarTrek.com of whom I’m taking unbridled advantage. Once again, I’m all up in their jammy, scribbling various flavors of weirdness all over their website with my usual unchecked fanboy yammering. The result of … Continue reading
Hey, we haven’t done this in a while. The good folk over at StarTrek.com have once again taken leave of their senses and invited me into their realm to scribble all over their virtual walls with my particular flavor of digital babblings. What happens when they let me do that? … Continue reading
Let’s get the new year kicked off in proper fashion, shall we? Amirite? Awwww, yeah. My friends over at StarTrek.com, who generally have decent taste in website material, have nevertheless given me free reign of the place so that I might occasionally … Continue reading
So, it’s been a while since we did one of these. The good people over at StarTrek.com, having failed to learn from past mistakes, have opened their virtual doors and provided me with a bit of room to run around over on their site. Once unleashed, I wasted … Continue reading
The fine folks over at StarTrek.com, having taken complete leave of their senses, have seen fit to allow me a bit of space over on their site, which I proceeded to pollute with yet another installment of my semi-regularly recurring blog series, “Ten for Ward.” … Continue reading
It’s been a while since we last did this…so long, in fact, that I was beginning to think I’d somehow angered the good folks over at StarTrek.com. But, my fears were eased when I received an e-Mail a few weeks back … Continue reading
Yep, the good people over at StarTrek.com managed to corral me one more time before we ring out 2013, letting me loose in their sandbox to scribble down another installment of my irregularly recurring blog series for them, “Ten for Ward.” For those who haven’t yet checked … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last polluted the aether over at StarTrek.com, but the good people there have decided the time was right to let me have the run of the place for a bit. With that in mind, … Continue reading