New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- My Mars Attacks novella has its own trading card!
- The sorta late January writing wrap-up.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- I'm writing a Mars Attacks novella!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Dayton Who?
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Happy Birthday, Back to the Future!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
Search the Fog
- In the spaceship the empty spaceship the egg opens tonight..... (h/t: @hollywoodscifi) https://t.co/npfK3P5pNy 1 day ago
- I'm in a parallel universe! I can't remember the last time this happened. #AmFlying #NoReally https://t.co/mxC4M5j0DB 2 days ago
- I will say this about this trip: @Delta has been on point every step of the way. Haven't flown w/them for yrs, but that might be changing. 2 days ago
- Now waiting in Satan's foyer (aka, "the boarding area"). #AmFlying #AlmostButNotQuite 2 days ago
- When traveling to Atlanta, your plane lands in another time zone, and you taxi to the terminal via mountain pass. #TruFax #AmFlying 3 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading