New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Come find me at Shore Leave 37 this weekend!
- Cover copy for Elusive Salvation, my sequel to From History's Shadow!
- Writing #ProTip: Don't be a dick to your editors.
- July writing wrap-up.
- Writing about Apes and Star Wars for Sequart!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novels & Novellas
- Help Get the British Star Trek Comic Strips Reprinted!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- RT @AZCardinals: When you show up late to a @RondaRousey fight... http://t.co/iW5kXzprFs 1 day ago
- Mom has seen to the procurement of school supplies. THE COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY. 2 days ago
- FYI, the soundtrack to JOHN WICK is kick-ass background music while writing. 2 days ago
- Calling all Trekkies! Won't you give @WilliamShatner a bit o' help? twitter.com/WilliamShatner… 2 days ago
- FYI, @DavidAlanMack and I have stories in this bad boy. Tentatively scheduled for next April! twitter.com/BooksR4Tourist… 2 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading