New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- My irregularly recurring tie-in writing wish list.
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
- Free Reads
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Find/Contact Me
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- In honor of National Pie Day. https://t.co/uLhc7KQJTq 1 hour ago
- #TrueStory twitter.com/KwamWrites/sta… 2 hours ago
- C'mon, Academy! Let's have some love for #Deadpool! https://t.co/WsxcqmFE67 3 hours ago
- Go see HIDDEN FIGURES. Take your daughters to see it. Take your sons, too. The film has a message for everyone. 20 hours ago
- Carla Gugino and I are flying to Aruba for Spring Break. #AlternativeFacts 1 day ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading