New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Book Fairy went to Vulcan...
- Purgatory's Key cover, and Vulcan Travel Guide premiere!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Star Trek: Vanguard Book 6 cover (sorta).
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- My slogan.
Search the Fog
- Paying for Twitter followers? Do people actually do that? Sounds like the online equivalent of offering donuts your first day at the office. 14 hours ago
- For those worried about traveling to Vulcan because of alternate realities and stuff, I'm on it. #StarTrek https://t.co/XpxoC0kZ33 18 hours ago
- I have to admit: It totally slipped my mind that the new Independence Day flick opened yesterday. 20 hours ago
- Coming tomorrow: Exclusive interview with Donald Trump's hair stylist. https://t.co/HdnKyksZ3x 1 day ago
- Yeah. twitter.com/daytonward/sta… 2 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading