New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- February writing wrap-up.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- 80s arcade goodness.
- Stuff I've Written
- Happy Birthday, Leonard Nimoy!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Dear Offspring, I am officially over your FROZEN obsession. Love, Dad 12 hours ago
- "These chicken strips taste funny." "They're organic." "But they taste funny." "They're made from real chicken." "That might be it." 14 hours ago
- Lumbergh returns, m'kay? If you could watch this, that'd be great. youtube.com/watch?v=HYhdbx… @HipChat 14 hours ago
- About a bazillion people have RT'd my Leonard Nimoy @StarTrek piece, give or take a dozen. Thanks very much for that. startrek.com/article/thank-… 15 hours ago
- RT @alexisthorpe: Spread love. 💛💙💜💚❤️ #westborobaptistchurch aka #haters are in BevHills today. Here is the reply from the people of LA htt… 15 hours ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading