New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Don't panic, and carry a towel.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Back on the air.
- Elusive Salvation
- Novels & Novellas
- Trek's 50th in Famous Monsters #286, and guess who?
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Happy Towel Day!
- ReWard: “Singin’ lo-righta-lay-ho…”
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday, #StarWars! https://t.co/ZrGAhjWVPw 2 hours ago
- I've been told that the new Star Trek TV series will be set in space, a few centuries in the future. I HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). 3 hours ago
- Tonight, at the @AlamoKC: We're not too old for this shit! @kevindilmore's even hosting this action classic! https://t.co/9DpGvkUTql 1 day ago
- School's out, and summer vacation's now underway. Peace and Quiet are hereby suspended until mid August. #Parenting #NotInTheBrochure 1 day ago
- #PlanetComicon find: The book I wanted when I was 14, in that brief period when I thought I could be a comic artist. https://t.co/CoLk7Po8rj 2 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading