New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- September writing wrap-up.
- I'm gonna write a Planet of the Apes story, y'all!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Here's a fabulous writing gig...
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- A Star Trek: Seekers contest!
- Space: 2099. Wait...WHAT?
- Pangaea, edited by Michael Jan Friedman: Now Available!
- RUSH: 2113 - Now available for pre-order!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Why am I not here? Do they have care packages? twitter.com/oktoberfestyeg… 2 hours ago
- I need to add, "Have Pez dispenser modeled after me" to the Bucket List. Because REASONS. 8 hours ago
- NASA has posted every photo ever taken from the Apollo missions to a Flickr account. How awesome is that? motherjones.com/mixed-media/20… 9 hours ago
- So I cooked dinner for family and friends last night, and as of this morning no deaths have been reported. I'm calling that a win. 11 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: Not your father's supercontinent... michaeljanfriedman.net/pangaea-awaits/ @authorduderuss @ronmarz @SizzlerKistler @daytonward @KellyMedin… 1 day ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading