New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Come find us at Starfest!
- Novels & Novellas
- Stuff I've Written
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Find/Contact Me
- The greatest Star Wars book ever. I mean it.
- After 35 years, RETURN TO TOMORROW is a real book!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- The little shuttlecraft that could (or, "Feelin' Nostalgic, Part 2").
- Age of the Empress
- What's wrong with this picture? #starfest #fb http://t.co/uAerq7VvEj 1 day ago
- RT @mattsinger: TERMINATOR GENISYS trailer puts in callbacks to the old movies and it's stale and lazy. The STAR WARS trailer does it and i… 1 day ago
- Well helllllllllllllllo, Denver. We're glad to be back. #Starfest 2 days ago
- Gonna be at #Starfest this weekend? Join us Friday evening for "Star Trek IV: The Quote-Along Voyage Home!" daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/com… 3 days ago
- Look out, Phoenix. twitter.com/LepreconInc/st… 3 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading