New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- The 16 Least Scary Monsters from SF TV and movies.
- Happy 60th Birthday to The Day the Earth Stood Still!
- Marvel Movie Tip: Stay for the credits, yo.
- Dear SEO spammers: Bite me.
- Fortune cookie: "Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself." Well, duh. I am...after all...me. ;) 1 day ago
- Okay, at last check, everyone in the universe with an " aol.com" e-Mail address has been hacked. "People say it works!" 1 day ago
- RT @JillPantozzi: <3 RT @TheMarySue: Greg Rucka Has Something Important To Say About Your Gatekeeping Of Women In Geek Culture http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- "Why do you wear a watch?" "So I can look at it to show I'm bored with a conversation." "Okay...wait. Why are you looking at your watch?" 2 days ago
- Happy Discount Chocolate Day! #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading