New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 12.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- I'm writing a Mars Attacks novella!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Stuff I've Written
- Check out a few indie writers and publishers for your holiday shopping!
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- Early Christmas present. Boo. Also? Yah. https://t.co/pD3NxQDxvQ 2 hours ago
- Looking at your "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Blu-ray box & you know that in less than a month, that box will OFFICIALLY BE LYING TO YOU. 22 hours ago
- The daddy/daughter #StarWars rewatch continues on our way to The Force Awakens! We've watched Eps 4,5,1 & 2. Now Ep 3. Order 66 is a bitch. 1 day ago
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 2 days ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 2 days ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading