New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- LepreCon 41 post-game!
- June writing wrap-up.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Where’s My Book? 2015 Edition!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- ReWard: "Getting Over the Post-Con Blues"
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Apparently, somebody in our neighborhood (other side of the lake from us) set their house on fire with their fireworks antics. :: snicker :: 4 hours ago
- Letting The Shawshank Redemption roll as I work. I never get tired of this movie. 15 hours ago
- Idle observation after five minutes at the local grocery store: People are fucking dumb. #fb 16 hours ago
- My favorite thing on the net today. This needs to be a print. twitter.com/BKStreetArt/st… 1 day ago
- Because I haven't annoyed you enough, this summer: "Where's My Book? The 2015 Edition!" daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/whe… 1 day ago
Category Archives: taco bell
With my lunch today, came sauce packets with the following captions: – Will you scratch my back? – Not it! – Thanks for rescuing me. Hot was getting on my nerves. – This space for rent. Inquire within. I now … Continue reading