New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: stupid shit
That’s right, patriots! After a long, arduous campaign, the forces of tyranny are in retreat. We have successfully defended our homeland from those who would seek to oppress us. Outstanding job, warriors. This will be a day long remembered. Official reports are … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
So, this gem appeared in the email inbox this morning, under the subject heading “Editorial” – Hi, I hope you’re having a nice day. We are interested in sending over a quality and relevant article to your site daytonward.com as … Continue reading
During the school year, my weekday morning routine usually consists of getting up and getting dressed, and working for an hour or so until it’s time to take the kids to school. During this time, the girls are going through … Continue reading
After a long cease-fire, hostilities once more are heating up, with reports coming in from checkout lanes and talking heads stationed all along the front lines. “Remember the 25th!” and all that jazz. Yep, the “War on Christmas” is back. … Continue reading
So, this showed up in the comment filter/moderation queue a day or so ago: “Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however , I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a … Continue reading
By now, those of you who follow such things have heard at least some of the rumblings prompted by the news regarding the forthcoming Blu-ray release of Star Trek Into Darkness, and that the strategy for selling this title entails … Continue reading
So, every once in a while, I get a spam comment to one blog entry or another that features some variation of the following: Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one … Continue reading
Okay, so I’ve got some good news and some “eh” news. The good news is that everybody’s books are signed and packaged. Also, for those of you who have the courtesy to live here in the United States, your books … Continue reading
UPDATE FOR THOSE JOINING THE SHOW ALREADY IN PROGRESS: I’ve been collecting the photos submitted throughout the weekend, and posting them HERE! Okay, those of you about to set forth into the madness that is San Diego Comic-Con 2013, I’ve … Continue reading