New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- April writing wrap-up.
- Coming soon! 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Lookie what the Book Fairy brought!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- ReWard: "The Way to Eden" - The Drinking Game!
- 80s arcade goodness.
- May the 4th Be With You...and Prosper. http://t.co/tTeqBDpeyP 40 minutes ago
- Fuck all gatekeepers. twitter.com/Blogolizer/sta… 3 hours ago
- "Was it Mrs. White in the dining room with the candlestick?" Time to play the kids' new favorite game, Clue. #GameDad 6 hours ago
- "Jade Helm: The Insanity that Ate Texas." @stonekettle takes conspiracy nuts and those who fluff them out for a ride. stonekettle.com/2015/05/jade-h… 13 hours ago
- Dear dudes: Socks and sandals will never be a good look. Just sayin'. 1 day ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading