New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Dayton Who?
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- Novels & Novellas
- Stuff I've Written
- Where’s My Book? 2016 Edition!
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- An observation on parenthood.
Search the Fog
- When you just want to watch Star Trek, but your TV has other ideas..... https://t.co/SnpcVxNyzG 9 hours ago
- Out today: STAR TREK: BOLDLY GO #1. I don't care what anybody says. I love this cover art. twitter.com/io9/status/788… 2 days ago
- Working for free or "for the exposure," illustrated. booooooom.com/2016/10/15/ill… 2 days ago
- When you're sitting on an overpass at a stoplight and a big truck passes you in the opposite direction, and the entire fucking bridge shakes 3 days ago
- Just to buck the trend, I won't be dressing up as Harley Quinn for Halloween this year. You're welcome. 4 days ago
Category Archives: stupid people
That’s right, patriots! After a long, arduous campaign, the forces of tyranny are in retreat. We have successfully defended our homeland from those who would seek to oppress us. Outstanding job, warriors. This will be a day long remembered. Official reports are … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading