New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- July writing wrap-up.
- Coming soon! 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- Novels & Novellas
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Jade Helm sitrep: D-Day.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Armageddon's Arrow
- RT @AZCardinals: When you show up late to a @RondaRousey fight... http://t.co/iW5kXzprFs 5 hours ago
- Mom has seen to the procurement of school supplies. THE COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY. 22 hours ago
- FYI, the soundtrack to JOHN WICK is kick-ass background music while writing. 22 hours ago
- Calling all Trekkies! Won't you give @WilliamShatner a bit o' help? twitter.com/WilliamShatner… 22 hours ago
- FYI, @DavidAlanMack and I have stories in this bad boy. Tentatively scheduled for next April! twitter.com/BooksR4Tourist… 1 day ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading