New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- When the ideas won't leave you alone.
- Happy Friday, yo.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Cover art for Armageddon's Arrow!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 34 and 35!
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton" open thread, because...I got nuthin'.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- RT @FriedmanMJ: We just gave our backers a free ebook for the heck of it. We crazy or what? kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @klingonguy @bobgreenbe… 59 minutes ago
- We could use some help boosting the signal about @friedmanmj's PANGAEA Kickstarter. Read all about it here: kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 6 hours ago
- RT @KRADeC: Starting Tuesday on @tordotcom the #StarTrek The Original Series Rewatch! tor.com/blogs/2015/02/… 8 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: Get Tuckerized by Nebula nominee Lawrence Schoen! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @mabfan @paulkupperberg @bobgreenberger @daytonwa… 1 day ago
- If you live in or near Phoenix & you do the con thing, you might have the chance to come see me sooner rather than later. #Vague #StayTuned 1 day ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading