New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- More TNG music on the way!
- Coming to Starfest 2015: "Star Trek IV: The Quote-Along Voyage Home!"
- It doesn't happen every day....
- RT @lordmagnusen: The #startrek short I did for The Prompt, with Luis Suarez. tmblr.co/ZQDpFy1h0-otT 4 hours ago
- On in the background while I write: The GREAT ESCAPE. Because Hell Yeah. imdb.com/title/tt005711… 6 hours ago
- Today: Decks are (temporarily) clear, so that I can finish this short story that's due Tuesday. #AmWriting #KeepingAllOfTheBallsInTheAir 17 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 19 hours ago
- How you know you're a Trekkie: Reading an original series story and grinding your teeth when you come across the term "away team." #TrueFact 2 days ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading