New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- To the Batcave (podcast)!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Armageddon's Arrow
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Shore Leave, vacation, and getting back to it.
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 16 hours ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 18 hours ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 23 hours ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 1 day ago
- From the "Nothing to Lose" file, I've completed and sent in my application to attend as a "returning professional" for next year's #SDCC. 2 days ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading