New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- My Mars Attacks novella has its own trading card!
- Dylan McCade!
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Kid pics. Because.
- A Long Time Ago: Exploring the Star Wars Cinematic Universe: It's really a real book! Today!
- Topps Star Wars trading card goodness...in book form!
Search the Fog
- "Still missing the block, guys. That's something I'd like you to work on before next season." - Cam Newton, to his offensive line. #SB50 6 hours ago
- RT @actioncookbook: how could you not like Beyoncé and Bruno Mars, they brought their Uber driver onstage https://t.co/cJdVqliuK5 7 hours ago
- In the spaceship the empty spaceship the egg opens tonight..... (h/t: @hollywoodscifi) https://t.co/npfK3P5pNy 3 days ago
- I'm in a parallel universe! I can't remember the last time this happened. #AmFlying #NoReally https://t.co/mxC4M5j0DB 4 days ago
- I will say this about this trip: @Delta has been on point every step of the way. Haven't flown w/them for yrs, but that might be changing. 4 days ago
Category Archives: stupid people
That’s right, patriots! After a long, arduous campaign, the forces of tyranny are in retreat. We have successfully defended our homeland from those who would seek to oppress us. Outstanding job, warriors. This will be a day long remembered. Official reports are … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading