New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- New interview with Trek.fm's Literary Treks!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 3.
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- The Last World War...will continue!
- Dayton Who?
- An "Ask Dayton" lightning round!
- Planet of the Apes anthology: Now up for pre-order!
Search the Fog
- Okay, folks. They've stopped beer sales and they're closing the concession stands. Let's wrap this up. #DebateNight 56 minutes ago
- "If both candidates survive the lirpa, debate will continue with the ahn-woon!" #DebateNight twitter.com/brianrharkins/… 3 hours ago
- I'll probably watch football, and only swing back into the debate every so often. At least until they get to the Immunity Challenge. 4 hours ago
- 15 years ago tonight, the Final Frontier got a new beginning with the premiere of ENTERPRISE. https://t.co/jFMIGk5m1l 9 hours ago
- A bonus Moment of TrekZen. twitter.com/TrekMovie/stat… 1 day ago
Category Archives: stupid people
That’s right, patriots! After a long, arduous campaign, the forces of tyranny are in retreat. We have successfully defended our homeland from those who would seek to oppress us. Outstanding job, warriors. This will be a day long remembered. Official reports are … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading