New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Cover art for Sequart Planet of the Apes books!
- "Hocus-Pocus" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Novels & Novellas
- From History's Shadow
- Boosting the signal: My bud Kevin Dilmore's "Outside of Town" Kickstarter.
- Free Reads
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
- Rush in Kansas City!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- HAH! twitter.com/someecards/sta… 21 hours ago
- Got word that CBS approved the manuscript for our next Star Trek: Seekers novel with no changes requested. So, you know...go, us. :) 21 hours ago
- An exclusive look inside the office of @jvancitters? Could be. cnet.com/news/star-trek… 1 day ago
- "Today's the last day of school." (Sung to AC/DC's "Highway to Hell.") 1 day ago
- I created standard response for when someone invites me to write "for the exposure." It's a rough draft. Thoughts? http://t.co/hBxzPQEoyf 1 day ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading