New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- The spam I get.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- June writing wrap-up.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Novels & Novellas
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #1.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, Aug 31-Sept 6.
- So, we're back to the "My phone's so big I have to strap it on my hip like a Glock" thing. Yay, technology. Yay, progress. #fb 1 hour ago
- Look out, Legoland! The girls and I are coming! 4 hours ago
- “I finally get to wear a uniform that might get me laid." duffelblog.com/2015/07/co-sol… (via @DuffelBlog) 5 hours ago
- "YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!" http://t.co/jll8txMlYf 18 hours ago
- If your site's scripts & other crap make it so that you can't even type something into an input field without hassle, then your site sucks. 18 hours ago
Category Archives: stupid people
Note to drivers passing through unfamiliar residential neighborhoods because you’re impatient and in a hurry and you’ve gotten yourselves lost because you’re impatient and in a hurry, even if the reason for you being in a hurry and lost is … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A little public service announcement. This, contrary to what One Million Moms Six Moms With Too Much Time On Their Hands and a Shitty Website* and some other folks might think, is not brainwashing: DC Comics’ New Gay Green Lantern … Continue reading
Well, maybe not you you, but we both know that somewhere, somebody out there is sucking at parking right now. We’ve all seen such dumbasses in action, from crowding the lines in a parking lot to blocking driveways or doors … Continue reading
Michi was watching a “marathon” of some show called Caught On Camera today on MSNBC. Basically, each episode is a collection of video footage captured by personal video cameras, surveillance systems, and so on, and showing shocking, offbeat, or just … Continue reading
…whether you’re an old pro or someone just starting out, here’s a form of behavior you should avoid if you’re working to cultivate a reader base. The idiocy starts with the author’s first comment in response to the posted review, … Continue reading