New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Thank you, StarFest Denver! Also? Back to work for me.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
Search the Fog
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 6 hours ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 1 day ago
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 3 days ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 5 days ago
Category Archives: startrek.com
So, according to one source, Kevin and I ended our writing partnership this past Saturday. Despite being published on April 1st, a very small handful of people still managed to ask if what they had read was A) true, B) might … Continue reading
And so the good, innocent folk over at StarTrek.com asked me yet again to provide a new column, having obviously failed to heed the lessons of articles past. Because of that error in judgment, I was once again afforded the opportunity … Continue reading
It’s been more than a year since my last contribution to StarTrek.com, and I’m absolutely certain this latest piece will explain why that’s the case. The family and I have recently been flirting with jigsaw puzzles. Our coffee table currently … Continue reading
That Vegas convention, man. Just when I think it’s behind me, it keeps reaching out and grabbing me by the collar and yanking me back. While my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I were in Las Vegas a couple … Continue reading
Somebody left their blog door open again. This time, it’s the kind, gentle people over at StarTrek.com of whom I’m taking unbridled advantage. Once again, I’m all up in their jammy, scribbling various flavors of weirdness all over their website with my usual unchecked fanboy yammering. The result of … Continue reading
Hey, we haven’t done this in a while. The good folk over at StarTrek.com have once again taken leave of their senses and invited me into their realm to scribble all over their virtual walls with my particular flavor of digital babblings. What happens when they let me do that? … Continue reading
Let’s get the new year kicked off in proper fashion, shall we? Amirite? Awwww, yeah. My friends over at StarTrek.com, who generally have decent taste in website material, have nevertheless given me free reign of the place so that I might occasionally … Continue reading
So, it’s been a while since we did one of these. The good people over at StarTrek.com, having failed to learn from past mistakes, have opened their virtual doors and provided me with a bit of room to run around over on their site. Once unleashed, I wasted … Continue reading
The fine folks over at StarTrek.com, having taken complete leave of their senses, have seen fit to allow me a bit of space over on their site, which I proceeded to pollute with yet another installment of my semi-regularly recurring blog series, “Ten for Ward.” … Continue reading
It’s been a while since we last did this…so long, in fact, that I was beginning to think I’d somehow angered the good folks over at StarTrek.com. But, my fears were eased when I received an e-Mail a few weeks back … Continue reading