New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- It's the War on Christmas, Charlie Brown!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 10 Winners List!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Ask Dayton #107 on the G and T Show: "Pumpkin Spice Is the New Black"
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock: The Dice Game.
- Recommending Trek fiction for Non-Trekkie folks.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 4 days ago
Category Archives: star wars
A long time ago, in a theater far, far away…. I was just shy of my 10th birthday in the summer of 1977, when some friends and I went to see Star Wars because out of the movies playing at my neighborhood … Continue reading
So, hey! It’s me, again. Babbling. Again. And so it was last week or so that I sat down (virtually speaking, of course) to hang with Scott, Miles, and M at the fabulous SciFi Diner. It’s been a while since … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. Occasionally, I’m invited to come and sit with friends who are of the Geek Body and we talk about this or that, and someone sees fit to record the resulting conversation and make it available to the … Continue reading
Because why not have a blog post title takes up the better part of two lines, amirite? Though I knew this book was coming (hopefully) to capitalize on the Star Wars insanity which has gripped the known universe, what with … Continue reading
Oh be still, my fanboy heart. When I was a kid, “non-sports” trading cards were all the rage. Yes, they’re still a thing these days, but way back when? They were special. Long before the internet or home video, a set of … Continue reading
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
So, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, has been busy. Being something of a pop culture guru, ol’ Kevin’s often asked to weigh in on topics of the day, ranging from movies to TV to comics and whatever else fandom might … Continue reading
So, last Friday, the official Star Wars website dropped this little bomb for anyone who might be paying attention: StarWars.com: The Legendary Star Wars Expanded Universe Turns a New Page The short version? All those novels, comics, games, and other licensed … Continue reading