New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: star trek online
My friend Terry Lynn Shull, whom I first met via Twitter and finally got to meet face-to-face this past summer at Comic-Con, is an avid player of Star Trek Online, the massive multi-player online role-playing game that’s been active since … Continue reading
Today marks the “official” launch of Star Trek Online, the massive multi-player online role-playing game from Cryptic Studios. Trekkie gamers, if they haven’t already taken advantage of the soft-launch gameplay Cryptic’s made available during the past few days, are frothing … Continue reading
Next Tuesday marks the official debut of Star Trek Online, the massive multiplayer online role-playing game from Cryptic Studios. It’s Trek’s first foray into the realm of MMORPGs, which has been dominated by Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft. Players and … Continue reading