New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: st magazine
Spring may not be here just yet, but I know it can’t be too far away. Why? Because the latest issue of the official Star Trek magazine has arrived, and it’s the “Spring 2012” issue! Since I got my copy … Continue reading
Today’s mail delivery brought with it my contributor’s copies for this latest issue of Star Trek Magazine. Yet another helping of nerdity as I do GeekDad things with the girls (in and around catching snippets of the Firefly marathon on … Continue reading
Well, I can’t be in Las Vegas this weekend for the big Star Trek convention, so I hope all of my friends who are attending the show keep me in mind as they pass the freebie tables and when taking … Continue reading
This was one of the highlights of the day’s mail…the latest issue of Star Trek Magazine, which is set to start showing up in stores in another week or so. The mag is chock full of all sorts of Trekkie … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve been remiss in my social media responsibilities these past several days. Chalk it up to being first on the road to Denver, then consumed by the awesome chaos that is the annual Starfest Convention, during which I had … Continue reading
The latest issue of Star Trek Magazine hits stands today, chock full of all sorts of tasty Trekkie goodness. What will you find within its 66 pages? Let’s have a look-see: The latest “Treknology” column by Dr. Chris Dows. David … Continue reading
First, a bit of setup: issue #32 of Star Trek Magazine carried a “romance theme,” with several pieces focusing on the various relationships, love affairs, and so on to which fans have been treated over the years. In addition to … Continue reading
The latest issue of Star Trek Magazine should be hitting subscriber’s mailboxes by now, and it’s due to be on shelves next Tuesday. The theme this month? Romance! Love is in the air (or the stars, if you prefer), with … Continue reading
As part of my last couple of monthly “writing wrap-up” blog entries, I’ve been hinting at some fun stuff with which I’ve been involved over at Star Trek Magazine. Back in November, editor Paul Simpson invited me to brainstorm with … Continue reading