New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- All Hell's fixin' to break loose!
- USA Today: "10 great sites for a 'Star Trek' pilgrimage."
- Empty Space: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- My bro Kevin writin' about Star Wars like a boss for the Village Voice!
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- The Planet of the Apes Chronicles
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- "Captain Kirk: The captain's log isn't the only wood he's packing." #StarTrek #TarantinoTrek youtube.com/watch?v=v3Nv2R… 3 hours ago
- What happens when your're trying to write and the words are being stubborn. #AmWriting #NoReally #StarTrek https://t.co/zuWZlC54QC 3 hours ago
- “When we were your age, we had to eat our detergent out of a box!” twitter.com/theroncouch/st… 17 hours ago
- Shut up. Take my money. #StarTrek startrek.com/article/tng-mi… 1 day ago
- TL;DR = Stop eating detergent, you fucking morons. fortune.com/2018/01/22/pg-… 1 day ago
Category Archives: sequart
Though I knew this book was coming sometime in “2017’s first quarter,” it was only within the last week or so that we got confirmation that publication was imminent. Then, all of a sudden, editor Rich Handley dropped a knowledge … Continue reading
Because why not have a blog post title takes up the better part of two lines, amirite? Though I knew this book was coming (hopefully) to capitalize on the Star Wars insanity which has gripped the known universe, what with … Continue reading
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, yeah. After many months of (im)patiently waiting, Sequart‘s latest tome of pop culture essays has dropped on an unsuspecting fan populace. This time, we journey to the future and a world gone mad, where man once stood supreme and … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned here and there that I’m doing a couple of new essays for the Sequart Organization. Following my initial outing for them, a piece for New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics edited by Joseph F. Berenato, he … Continue reading
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading
Sequart, having failed to learn their lesson after hiring me to pen an essay for inclusion in their forthcoming collection New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, has taken complete leave of their senses and asked me to contribute … Continue reading
Those two or three of you who read my monthly “writing wrap-up” posts have seen notes about an essay I was writing “for a collection of essays on a pop culture subject To Be Named Later.” Well, here it is, all … Continue reading