New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: seekers
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
Star Trek: Seekers Initially charted by Starfleet probes dispatched to survey the Taurus Reach, the planet Cantrel V now plays host to a budding Federation colony as well as a combined civilian/Starfleet exploration team. Ancient ruins of an unknown civilization … Continue reading
He actually did this yesterday, but I only checked the mail this morning, and lookie what I found waiting for me in the parcel locker, all minty-fresh and whatnot: Awwwwwww, yeah. So, I’ve got mine, which means copies are or shortly will … Continue reading
As a follow-up to last Saturday’s reveal of the covers for the next two Star Trek: Seekers novels, StarTrek.com also invited our accidental muse for these books, artist Rob Caswell, to offer his thoughts on his rather important part of the … Continue reading
Our friends over at StarTrek.com have posted a new article featuring the cover art and back cover descriptions for the next two Star Trek: Seekers novels. As with the first two books, the covers were created by talented artist Rob … Continue reading
Now that it’s been spotted in the wild, I’m free to post new info for All That’s Left, the upcoming fourth novel in the still kinda sorta minty fresh Star Trek: Seekers series. After fellow word pusher David Mack comes along … Continue reading
Check out what one talented fan is doing. This is insanely cool. (Photo: SRS Prototyping, LLC) From their Facebook page, “SRS Prototyping is a professional prototyping, model making and sculpting company, dedicated to providing exacting detail, excellent quality and total … Continue reading
As is known to happen on occasion and for reasons that continue to surpass understanding, people want to interview us about our books. Go figure. This time, it’s Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing, our friends from over at Trek.fm, for … Continue reading
Hey! We’re back! Well, to be fair, the G and T Show never really went anywhere. Hosts Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros kept on keeping on, doing their usual weekly bit of discussing all the various happenings across the “Star Trek Universe.” There was talk of latest … Continue reading
I know at least a handful of you have been sitting on pins and needles, waiting to discover the outcome of this legen…….wait for it…….dary contest celebrating the launch of the all-new Star Trek: Seekers novel series, which included the … Continue reading