New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: rush
18 EXHILARATING JOURNEYS INTO RUSH-INSPIRED WORLDS The music of Rush, one of the most successful bands in history, is filled with fantastic stories, evocative images, and thought-provoking futures and pasts. In this anthology, notable, bestselling, and award-winning writers each chose … Continue reading
While I was out of town, the Book Fairy stopped by Ward Manor and left me a little present in the form of an advance reader copy of 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush. Behold, yo! mmmmmMMMMMmmmmm. Tasty. The … Continue reading
Those of you who follow my little blog mess here know that I have a short story that will be included in the forthcoming anthology 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush. (That’s right. We’ve taken care of everything. … Continue reading
The good folks up at ECW Press have taken care of everything, at least so far the words you might read within the pages of Rush: 2113! If you place a pre-order today for the book, which is due out … Continue reading
We’ve taken care of everything…the words you read…and that other stuff, too. So, at least some of you know that earlier this year I wrote a story for 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush. A couple of months … Continue reading
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
If anybody’s looking for us this evening, we’re at the Sprint Center in downtown Kansas City. You know why. See you when it’s over. Maybe.
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
I’ve been sitting on his for a while, now, waiting for the “peeps in charge” to spill the beans, and lo and behold! We have announcements and stuff! Over on his own blog, prolific writer/editor Kevin J. Anderson has posted … Continue reading