New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Novels & Novellas
- Headlong Flight
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Elusive Salvation
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Trekking to Ticonderoga and the Star Trek Set Tour!
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Free Reads
- Is this thing on?
Search the Fog
- Disney #ProTip: FastPass is the way to go. I could get used to this. 9 hours ago
- Abandon all money, Ye who enter here. https://t.co/4j2Mhg1NBI 12 hours ago
- Wonder Twin Powers....activate! https://t.co/XW94h2vbcw 1 day ago
- This is how we're gonna roll. Amirite, @Modiphius? #StarTrek #StarTrekAdventures gameinformer.com/b/news/archive… 2 days ago
- Watching PROMETHEUS, ahead of ALIEN: COVENANT tonight. May have to run the original ALIEN, too. Just to be properly inoculated, and shit. 2 days ago
Category Archives: ReWard
I found myself involved in two separate conversations on Facebook today, both relating in some manner to one of my favorite topics in the history of ever, “the Star Trek canon.” Of course, anybody who’s hung out around here for any length of time knows how … Continue reading
With Thanksgiving upon us and the holiday eating/shopping/binge-watching season looming on the not-so distant horizon, we’re getting set to host friends and family tomorrow at Ward Manor 2.0. Michi’s mom will be here, along with a pair of our dear … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Earlier this evening, I Tweeted about the sauna that was my daughter’s Taekwondo dojang: “The A/C at my kid’s Taekwondo studio is broken. The main room smells like parboiled armpit, with a hint of old jockstrap.” This generated a handful … Continue reading
Earlier today, I spent a few minutes exchanging e-Mails with a friend about a book pertaining to the Second World War that’s currently in development. I made a comment that the proposed art for the cover reminded me of something … Continue reading
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
I got an odd e-Mail this morning: “I see in your blog that you’ve just finished writing an original series novel. I don’t really like those, so I won’t be buying or reading yours. I like to support writers whose … Continue reading
Hey! Star Trek‘s got another cool anniversary worth noting today! Tonight marks the forty-fifth anniversary of the original broadcast of “The Trouble With Tribbles,” regarded by many as one of Star Trek‘s most memorable episodes. Written by David Gerrold as … Continue reading
With Christmas but a week away, I’m reminded that I’m already behind on my holiday movie re-watching. Curse you, novel deadline! That said, I’ve got some vacation time coming and so I hope to make good on annual film traditions. … Continue reading