New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: ReWard
I found myself involved in two separate conversations on Facebook today, both relating in some manner to one of my favorite topics in the history of ever, “the Star Trek canon.” Of course, anybody who’s hung out around here for any length of time knows how … Continue reading
With Thanksgiving upon us and the holiday eating/shopping/binge-watching season looming on the not-so distant horizon, we’re getting set to host friends and family tomorrow at Ward Manor 2.0. Michi’s mom will be here, along with a pair of our dear … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Earlier this evening, I Tweeted about the sauna that was my daughter’s Taekwondo dojang: “The A/C at my kid’s Taekwondo studio is broken. The main room smells like parboiled armpit, with a hint of old jockstrap.” This generated a handful … Continue reading
Earlier today, I spent a few minutes exchanging e-Mails with a friend about a book pertaining to the Second World War that’s currently in development. I made a comment that the proposed art for the cover reminded me of something … Continue reading
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
I got an odd e-Mail this morning: “I see in your blog that you’ve just finished writing an original series novel. I don’t really like those, so I won’t be buying or reading yours. I like to support writers whose … Continue reading
Hey! Star Trek‘s got another cool anniversary worth noting today! Tonight marks the forty-fifth anniversary of the original broadcast of “The Trouble With Tribbles,” regarded by many as one of Star Trek‘s most memorable episodes. Written by David Gerrold as … Continue reading
With Christmas but a week away, I’m reminded that I’m already behind on my holiday movie re-watching. Curse you, novel deadline! That said, I’ve got some vacation time coming and so I hope to make good on annual film traditions. … Continue reading