New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: ReWard
I found myself involved in two separate conversations on Facebook today, both relating in some manner to one of my favorite topics in the history of ever, “the Star Trek canon.” Of course, anybody who’s hung out around here for any length of time knows how … Continue reading
With Thanksgiving upon us and the holiday eating/shopping/binge-watching season looming on the not-so distant horizon, we’re getting set to host friends and family tomorrow at Ward Manor 2.0. Michi’s mom will be here, along with a pair of our dear … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Earlier this evening, I Tweeted about the sauna that was my daughter’s Taekwondo dojang: “The A/C at my kid’s Taekwondo studio is broken. The main room smells like parboiled armpit, with a hint of old jockstrap.” This generated a handful … Continue reading
Earlier today, I spent a few minutes exchanging e-Mails with a friend about a book pertaining to the Second World War that’s currently in development. I made a comment that the proposed art for the cover reminded me of something … Continue reading
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
I got an odd e-Mail this morning: “I see in your blog that you’ve just finished writing an original series novel. I don’t really like those, so I won’t be buying or reading yours. I like to support writers whose … Continue reading
Hey! Star Trek‘s got another cool anniversary worth noting today! Tonight marks the forty-fifth anniversary of the original broadcast of “The Trouble With Tribbles,” regarded by many as one of Star Trek‘s most memorable episodes. Written by David Gerrold as … Continue reading
With Christmas but a week away, I’m reminded that I’m already behind on my holiday movie re-watching. Curse you, novel deadline! That said, I’ve got some vacation time coming and so I hope to make good on annual film traditions. … Continue reading