New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
- Elusive Salvation
- Novel Spaces - "Passing the Baton...After A Fashion"
- ReWard: "The Way to Eden" - The Drinking Game!
- Interviews, etc.
- From History's Shadow
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Good: The nice reviews & comments you receive for the new book. Bad: The reviews & comments are posted on a pirate download site. Fuckers. 7 hours ago
- Aw, hell. John Wick's about to go all in at the nightclub on Cinemax. Again. Yeah, I'm in. Again. 20 hours ago
- Oh yes. It will be mine. https://t.co/TNXdJVe3fs 1 day ago
- Those keeping score at home: I hit the "I hate this manuscript and everything about it" mark for the novel in-progress right on time. Go me. 1 day ago
- Yeah. It's feeling like a @Steel_Panther kind of afternoon. Sorry, neighbors. https://t.co/te72BuCBFO 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading