New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- To the Batcave (podcast)!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Armageddon's Arrow
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Shore Leave, vacation, and getting back to it.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 9 hours ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 11 hours ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 15 hours ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 1 day ago
- From the "Nothing to Lose" file, I've completed and sent in my application to attend as a "returning professional" for next year's #SDCC. 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Back to the Future is 25 years old today. Let’s just pause a moment, and let that sink in. That’s right, folks. 25 summers ago this very day, Marty McFly took to the time stream in a tricked out DeLorean … Continue reading
No, not that song. However, it’s stuck in your head now, isn’t it? Nope, I’m talking about The Final Countdown, the movie about the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Nimitz being thrown back in time to December 6th, 1941…the eve of the … Continue reading
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW FOLLOWS. Thanks to my manager deciding that the last Friday afternoon before our mandatory two-week “Holiday Closure” period would be better spent at the movies than in the office, a group of us decided to take in a … Continue reading
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading