New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- So the Book Fairy paid me a visit....
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- September writing wrap-up.
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 4.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 42!
- Happy Friday, yo.
- "Last Stand"
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
Search the Fog
- Everything's better with Michael Chiklis. EVERYTHING. twitter.com/wgtc_site/stat… 7 hours ago
- Tonight by request at Addy & Erin's #GeekDad Theater: Colonel Steve Austin must figure out why "One of Our Running Backs Is Missing!" 22 hours ago
- Okay. Put down the pumpkin spice and back slowly away from it. DO IT NOW. (H/T: @LinnLLAP...damn her.) http://t.co/JvNs0hBgmL 23 hours ago
- Like a big ol' huggie bear. twitter.com/ABionicPodcast… 23 hours ago
- It's funny because it's true. twitter.com/mlazarusdean/s… 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading