New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Armageddon's Arrow nabs a Scribe Award!
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Announcing PREDATOR: THE HUNTED, a new anthology. Guess who?
- My sorta overdue Shore Leave after-action report.
- Where’s My Book? 2016 Edition!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Interview with "Some Kind of Star Trek!"
- December writing wrap-up.
- Elusive Salvation
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
Search the Fog
- Hey! @kevindilmore and I are writing a #StarTrek comic, so of course we have to give it our own little twist. daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/07/25/wer… 42 minutes ago
- As if we need more proof that @QueenWillRock's music is just across-the-board awesome in every way. nerdist.com/bohemian-rhaps… 13 hours ago
- I think I just sqeeeeeeeed. A little. twitter.com/8of5/status/75… 13 hours ago
- Yes, bacon & eggs is perfectly acceptable for dinner. No, you're wrong. Don't judge me. You're not my mom. SHUT YOUR DAMNED MOUTH. : ahem : 1 day ago
- Family puzzle project. Any guesses? ;) (Hint: Nope, not Trek) https://t.co/jt4VA5oMLe 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading