New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Don't panic, and carry a towel.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Back on the air.
- Elusive Salvation
- Novels & Novellas
- Trek's 50th in Famous Monsters #286, and guess who?
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Happy Towel Day!
- ReWard: “Singin’ lo-righta-lay-ho…”
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday, #StarWars! https://t.co/ZrGAhjWVPw 2 hours ago
- I've been told that the new Star Trek TV series will be set in space, a few centuries in the future. I HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). 3 hours ago
- Tonight, at the @AlamoKC: We're not too old for this shit! @kevindilmore's even hosting this action classic! https://t.co/9DpGvkUTql 1 day ago
- School's out, and summer vacation's now underway. Peace and Quiet are hereby suspended until mid August. #Parenting #NotInTheBrochure 1 day ago
- #PlanetComicon find: The book I wanted when I was 14, in that brief period when I thought I could be a comic artist. https://t.co/CoLk7Po8rj 2 days ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading