New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Check out a few indie writers and publishers for your holiday shopping!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- ReWard: "The ONLY canon Star Trek book."
- NaNoWriMo 2015: Who's playing?
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Kid pics. Because.
Search the Fog
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 1 day ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 1 day ago
- Christmas decorations are going up at Ward Manor. I feel a sudden urge to dress for the occasion...... https://t.co/4LygtMwHr5 1 day ago
- "Days that start with serious invitations to write for somebody are better than days that don't." -- Me, just now #AmWriting 1 day ago
- Seems about right. https://t.co/XyIdhuD14s 1 day ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading