New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- New interview with Trek.fm's Literary Treks!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 3.
- The Last World War...will continue!
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- An "Ask Dayton" lightning round!
- Planet of the Apes anthology: Now up for pre-order!
- Happy 49th Birthday, Star Trek!
Search the Fog
- I'll probably watch football, and only swing back into the debate every so often. At least until they get to the Immunity Challenge. 45 minutes ago
- 15 years ago tonight, the Final Frontier got a new beginning with the premiere of ENTERPRISE. https://t.co/jFMIGk5m1l 6 hours ago
- A bonus Moment of TrekZen. twitter.com/TrekMovie/stat… 1 day ago
- "Let's get them a drone. Can we get them a drone for Christmas?" #AfterDinnerParentConversations 2 days ago
- "Movie parlor" auditorium with full recliners and bar service at Cinetopia in OPKS to see Jason Bourne. *This* is how you watch a movie. 2 days ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading