New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The UPDATED big honkin’ books pre-order links post.
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Ask Dayton #114 on the G and T Show: "Nice save, Gene!"
- Novels & Novellas
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- QPB Presents: The World's Best Shortest Stories
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- The big honkin' books pre-order links post.
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
Search the Fog
- "Still missing the block, guys. That's something I'd like you to work on before next season." - Cam Newton, to his offensive line. #SB50 1 day ago
- RT @actioncookbook: how could you not like Beyoncé and Bruno Mars, they brought their Uber driver onstage https://t.co/cJdVqliuK5 1 day ago
- In the spaceship the empty spaceship the egg opens tonight..... (h/t: @hollywoodscifi) https://t.co/npfK3P5pNy 4 days ago
- I'm in a parallel universe! I can't remember the last time this happened. #AmFlying #NoReally https://t.co/mxC4M5j0DB 5 days ago
- I will say this about this trip: @Delta has been on point every step of the way. Haven't flown w/them for yrs, but that might be changing. 5 days ago
Category Archives: reviews
Now this is how you start someone’s Friday. julioangelortiz has posted a new review of my latest novel, Star Trek: Vanguard – Open Secrets You can read it by clicking right here! I don’t typically get hung up on reviews, … Continue reading
Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com has offered up his review of the trade paperback collection of the Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series: Read it here! Given my unabashed pride for this mini-series, I’m very happy to see it getting some … Continue reading
The first review of Open Secrets is up, courtesy of Robert Lyons over at TrekMovie.com: Read all about it! By all accounts, Father Rob seems to have dug it. In related news, Doug Drexler continues to make with the Fanboy … Continue reading
Dreamwatch’s Total Sci-Fi has offered up a nice little review of the trade paperback edition of Star Trek: Mere Anarchy mini-series. Reviewer Peter Quentin gives the book 8/10. My favorite quote is from his summation: “Some Trek novels set within … Continue reading
This one caught me by surprise, as it’s a new review of a book that came out almost two years ago. However, the reviewer makes a point to mention that this is a small-press title and is therefore easy to … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Courtesy of Keith DeCandido (kradical), here’s a new review of the most recent Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, as posted at Dreamwatch Magazine’s Total Sci-Fi site. The reviewer awards the collection a 7/10 rating. You can read … Continue reading
Keith DeCandido (kradical) passed along a new review of the latest Star Trek: Corps of Engineers omnibus, Creative Couplings, from Sci-Fi Online. He gives the collection an 8 out of 10, so, uh…go us! You can read the review here.
Keith DeCandido (kradical) posted a link in his LJ to a new review of the TNG anthology The Sky’s the Limit. Rather than copy from him, I’ll just point you to his entry on the subject. Nice review overall, and … Continue reading