New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Waypoint
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- October writing wrap-up.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Dylan McCade!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, A Few Good Men!
- The gods must be crazy!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "The Empath"
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 9 hours ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 12 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 16 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 16 hours ago
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: ReDeus
Last year, friends Bob Greenberger, Paul Kupperberg, and Aaron Rosenberg invited me along with several other writers to join them in their new venture, ReDeus, a shared-world setting they had created with a simple conceit: “The gods have returned to … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “Hey, it’s been forEVER since I read an interview with Dayton.” Well, lucky junkie, let me be your dealer. A few weeks back, I was interviewed by fellow word-pusher Phil Giunta as part of a … Continue reading
That’s right! The gods have finally embraced the 21st century, deigning to offer up themselves and their Divine Tales in finest kind digital form. Boo-yah. In addition to the swank trade paperback edition, you also can choose from Amazon’s Kindle … Continue reading
I was notified by friend, fellow word-pusher and–in this case, anyway–my editor, Aaron Rosenberg, that ReDeus: Divine Tales, the brand-spankin’ new anthology which poses the question, “What happens when the gods return? You know…ALL OF THEM,” is now available for … Continue reading
The gods have returned. All of them! The change promised by the ending of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 manifested itself in an unexpected manner. Every pantheon of gods and goddess, from every belief the world over, have returned … … Continue reading
Check out what the book fairy brung me! My first copies of ReDeus: Divine Tales arrived in yesterday’s mail, and you know what? They’re pretty gosh-dang gorgeous. The pics of the cover art shared to this point are wonderful, but … Continue reading
So, the good folks over at Crazy 8 Press have blogged about their forthcoming anthology ReDeus: Divine Tales. You read my blabbing about it the other day, but now you can hear all about the genesis of this rather spiffy … Continue reading