New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- "I wrote this???"
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 3 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 5 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 6 days ago
Category Archives: ReDeus
Last year, friends Bob Greenberger, Paul Kupperberg, and Aaron Rosenberg invited me along with several other writers to join them in their new venture, ReDeus, a shared-world setting they had created with a simple conceit: “The gods have returned to … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “Hey, it’s been forEVER since I read an interview with Dayton.” Well, lucky junkie, let me be your dealer. A few weeks back, I was interviewed by fellow word-pusher Phil Giunta as part of a … Continue reading
That’s right! The gods have finally embraced the 21st century, deigning to offer up themselves and their Divine Tales in finest kind digital form. Boo-yah. In addition to the swank trade paperback edition, you also can choose from Amazon’s Kindle … Continue reading
I was notified by friend, fellow word-pusher and–in this case, anyway–my editor, Aaron Rosenberg, that ReDeus: Divine Tales, the brand-spankin’ new anthology which poses the question, “What happens when the gods return? You know…ALL OF THEM,” is now available for … Continue reading
The gods have returned. All of them! The change promised by the ending of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 manifested itself in an unexpected manner. Every pantheon of gods and goddess, from every belief the world over, have returned … … Continue reading
Check out what the book fairy brung me! My first copies of ReDeus: Divine Tales arrived in yesterday’s mail, and you know what? They’re pretty gosh-dang gorgeous. The pics of the cover art shared to this point are wonderful, but … Continue reading
So, the good folks over at Crazy 8 Press have blogged about their forthcoming anthology ReDeus: Divine Tales. You read my blabbing about it the other day, but now you can hear all about the genesis of this rather spiffy … Continue reading