New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Interviews, etc.
- The Ballad of John McClane
- "Twas A Die Hard Christmas."
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
Search the Fog
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 1 hour ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 22 hours ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 1 day ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
- Wind gusts are such that one local news station issued a "skirt alert" for ladies so attired today. So I'll be outside, if anyone needs me. 3 days ago
Category Archives: ReDeus
Last year, friends Bob Greenberger, Paul Kupperberg, and Aaron Rosenberg invited me along with several other writers to join them in their new venture, ReDeus, a shared-world setting they had created with a simple conceit: “The gods have returned to … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “Hey, it’s been forEVER since I read an interview with Dayton.” Well, lucky junkie, let me be your dealer. A few weeks back, I was interviewed by fellow word-pusher Phil Giunta as part of a … Continue reading
That’s right! The gods have finally embraced the 21st century, deigning to offer up themselves and their Divine Tales in finest kind digital form. Boo-yah. In addition to the swank trade paperback edition, you also can choose from Amazon’s Kindle … Continue reading
I was notified by friend, fellow word-pusher and–in this case, anyway–my editor, Aaron Rosenberg, that ReDeus: Divine Tales, the brand-spankin’ new anthology which poses the question, “What happens when the gods return? You know…ALL OF THEM,” is now available for … Continue reading
The gods have returned. All of them! The change promised by the ending of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 manifested itself in an unexpected manner. Every pantheon of gods and goddess, from every belief the world over, have returned … … Continue reading
Check out what the book fairy brung me! My first copies of ReDeus: Divine Tales arrived in yesterday’s mail, and you know what? They’re pretty gosh-dang gorgeous. The pics of the cover art shared to this point are wonderful, but … Continue reading
So, the good folks over at Crazy 8 Press have blogged about their forthcoming anthology ReDeus: Divine Tales. You read my blabbing about it the other day, but now you can hear all about the genesis of this rather spiffy … Continue reading