New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: ReDeus
Last year, friends Bob Greenberger, Paul Kupperberg, and Aaron Rosenberg invited me along with several other writers to join them in their new venture, ReDeus, a shared-world setting they had created with a simple conceit: “The gods have returned to … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “Hey, it’s been forEVER since I read an interview with Dayton.” Well, lucky junkie, let me be your dealer. A few weeks back, I was interviewed by fellow word-pusher Phil Giunta as part of a … Continue reading
That’s right! The gods have finally embraced the 21st century, deigning to offer up themselves and their Divine Tales in finest kind digital form. Boo-yah. In addition to the swank trade paperback edition, you also can choose from Amazon’s Kindle … Continue reading
I was notified by friend, fellow word-pusher and–in this case, anyway–my editor, Aaron Rosenberg, that ReDeus: Divine Tales, the brand-spankin’ new anthology which poses the question, “What happens when the gods return? You know…ALL OF THEM,” is now available for … Continue reading
The gods have returned. All of them! The change promised by the ending of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 manifested itself in an unexpected manner. Every pantheon of gods and goddess, from every belief the world over, have returned … … Continue reading
Check out what the book fairy brung me! My first copies of ReDeus: Divine Tales arrived in yesterday’s mail, and you know what? They’re pretty gosh-dang gorgeous. The pics of the cover art shared to this point are wonderful, but … Continue reading
So, the good folks over at Crazy 8 Press have blogged about their forthcoming anthology ReDeus: Divine Tales. You read my blabbing about it the other day, but now you can hear all about the genesis of this rather spiffy … Continue reading