New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Thank you, StarFest Denver! Also? Back to work for me.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
Search the Fog
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 6 hours ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 1 day ago
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 3 days ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 5 days ago
Category Archives: rants
No, really. Hear me out. So, I’m listening to this audiobook as I drive around town running errands yesterday during lunch. It’s an unabridged adaptation of a book I’ve not previously read, and I’d been looking forward to enjoying the … Continue reading
…if you’re a fucking idiot, that is. So, as I’m occasionally wont to do, I decided to check out the Craigslist ads to see if anything interesting was to be found in the “Writing Gigs” section. Why? Because it was … Continue reading
So, you know…Sunday. Again. Didn’t we just do this like a week ago, or something? Sunday, of course, brings with it yet another lemony-fresh episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros talking about various topics pertaining in … Continue reading
So, every once in a while, I get a spam comment to one blog entry or another that features some variation of the following: Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one … Continue reading
What the hell is with people posting ads for “writing jobs” on Craigslist, and not bothering to provide the slightest clue as to what they might actually want from an applicant? I mean, people specify left, right, or ambidextrous when … Continue reading
There used to be a time when spam, if it didn’t just offer up a link to some bullshit product, at least attempted to look like a “real” blog comment or message board post. You might’ve had to read a … Continue reading
A bit of setup: I recently learned that a movie I’ve not yet seen is actually based on a kid’s book. Intrigued at the idea of perhaps getting a new book to one day read to the girls, off to … Continue reading
As a parent, reading about something like this offends me: NPR: Consumer Group Sues McDonald’s Over Happy Meal Toys It sickens me how some people can so easily abdicate their responsibilities as parents, guardians, and teachers of the human beings … Continue reading
One of the downsides of being a full-time work-at-home employee for my dayjob is that by the time the weekend rolls around, I’m ready to blow this popsicle stand. My home office that used to be my writing refuge is … Continue reading