New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Thank you, StarFest Denver! Also? Back to work for me.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
Search the Fog
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 6 hours ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 1 day ago
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 3 days ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 5 days ago
Category Archives: ramblings
Because it’s the sort of weird thing I do, from time to time. I’m a frequent shopper/user of the AbeBooks.com portal, forever using it to hunt for books I’m wanting to my library. It’s a great resource for finding affordable copies of older … Continue reading
Yeah, really. (Warning: Completely self-serving post ahead!) Thanks to an unrelated post I happened across on Facebook, I was reminded that 2017, in addition to marking the 30th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation, means that novels based on … Continue reading
I guess I’m getting old, and forgetful. A reader e-Mailed me this evening, responding to my blog post from last week about the “50th anniversary” of Star Trek fiction. What’s that? You didn’t read it? Well, here: Let me provide you … Continue reading
What a year. It’s definitely been something of a ride. Dominated by the protracted and ever-stupefying election cycle and its culmination with Biff Tannen’s ascendance to the presidency, 2016 on so many fronts just feels like a year that took five years to endure. A … Continue reading
WARNING: Nerdy rambling lay ahead. The other day on Facebook, noted science fiction author and all-around good guy Robert J. Sawyer mentioned that he’d stumbled across a fan website devoted to “Assignment: Earth,” the Star Trek original series episode that … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but since 2016 marked forays into writing for three new licensed property realms, I figure it was a good time to revise my “Tie-In Writing Bucket List.” Now, don’t get … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Last week, Clan Ward headed south to our ancestral home for a week of fun in the Florida sun. There were excursions to Disney, the Kennedy Space Center, and Universal Studios, as well as visits … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: A few of you may have noticed that I’ve been away for the past several days, owing to travel to Denver for this year’s awesome Starfest Convention. We sold a few books, purhased a few … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading