New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- More Berkeley Dumbass-edness.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- After 35 years, RETURN TO TOMORROW is a real book!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- The Armageddon Directive
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 4 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 6 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 6 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 6 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 1 week ago
Category Archives: ramblings
I figure (read: “desperately hope”) there’s at least a couple of you out there wondering where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing the last week or so. The answer is that I’ve been bussssssssssssssssssssy. There are several things in … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yes, things have been quiet around here, lately. Sorry about that. My last couple of weeks were dominated by finishing up the manuscript for what will be my 25th novel, if the publishing gods … Continue reading
Because it’s the sort of weird thing I do, from time to time. I’m a frequent shopper/user of the AbeBooks.com portal, forever using it to hunt for books I’m wanting to my library. It’s a great resource for finding affordable copies of older … Continue reading
Yeah, really. (Warning: Completely self-serving post ahead!) Thanks to an unrelated post I happened across on Facebook, I was reminded that 2017, in addition to marking the 30th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation, means that novels based on … Continue reading
I guess I’m getting old, and forgetful. A reader e-Mailed me this evening, responding to my blog post from last week about the “50th anniversary” of Star Trek fiction. What’s that? You didn’t read it? Well, here: Let me provide you … Continue reading
What a year. It’s definitely been something of a ride. Dominated by the protracted and ever-stupefying election cycle and its culmination with Biff Tannen’s ascendance to the presidency, 2016 on so many fronts just feels like a year that took five years to endure. A … Continue reading
WARNING: Nerdy rambling lay ahead. The other day on Facebook, noted science fiction author and all-around good guy Robert J. Sawyer mentioned that he’d stumbled across a fan website devoted to “Assignment: Earth,” the Star Trek original series episode that … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but since 2016 marked forays into writing for three new licensed property realms, I figure it was a good time to revise my “Tie-In Writing Bucket List.” Now, don’t get … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Last week, Clan Ward headed south to our ancestral home for a week of fun in the Florida sun. There were excursions to Disney, the Kennedy Space Center, and Universal Studios, as well as visits … Continue reading