New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Waypoint
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- October writing wrap-up.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Dylan McCade!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, A Few Good Men!
- The gods must be crazy!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "The Empath"
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 9 hours ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 13 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 16 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 17 hours ago
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: q&a
Hey! I’m babbling again. This time, it’s with hosts J.K. Woodward and Darrell Taylor and their podcast Go Trek Yourself. Though the focus of the show is Star Trek: Discovery, with the show taking its winter break J.K. and Darrell are expanding … Continue reading
Why? Because it’s been a while, and I’m in the midst of pushing words around a screen in a somewhat haphazard fashion at the moment, and I actually (:: gasp! ::) have a bit of free time as I move … Continue reading
Tony Healey is a busy guy. He’s a writer, for one thing, but when he’s not hard at work penning his own novels and short stories, he takes time here and there to talk with other writers. It’s a new … Continue reading
Oh, hell. What did I say this time? Author/interviewer Michael Prelee put some questions to me a short while back, in the weeks leading up to the releases of Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone and Headlong … Continue reading
Why? Because I’m wrestling with updates to a novel outline and it’s making my brain and teeth hurt. I also have another outline that wants attention, and another one after that. Because outlines, I guess. Okay, here’s the deal: Ask … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Next Generation Surveying a nebula as part of their continuing exploration of the previously uncharted “Odyssean Pass,” Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise encounter a rogue planet. Life signs are detected on the … Continue reading
Last week, I was contacted by a representative from Simon & Schuster’s publicity department. She was handling whatever duties in this regard might be required for the pending release of Headlong Flight, my new Star Trek: The Next Generation novel, … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but since 2016 marked forays into writing for three new licensed property realms, I figure it was a good time to revise my “Tie-In Writing Bucket List.” Now, don’t get … Continue reading
Yes. I’m babbling again. I babble, and people record the results for later broadcast. It’s a weird world in which we live, ain’t it? This time, I’m pulling double duty in Kevin’s absence as I have a sit down with … Continue reading