New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: q&a
Oh, hell. What did I say this time? Author/interviewer Michael Prelee put some questions to me a short while back, in the weeks leading up to the releases of Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone and Headlong … Continue reading
Why? Because I’m wrestling with updates to a novel outline and it’s making my brain and teeth hurt. I also have another outline that wants attention, and another one after that. Because outlines, I guess. Okay, here’s the deal: Ask … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Next Generation Surveying a nebula as part of their continuing exploration of the previously uncharted “Odyssean Pass,” Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise encounter a rogue planet. Life signs are detected on the … Continue reading
Last week, I was contacted by a representative from Simon & Schuster’s publicity department. She was handling whatever duties in this regard might be required for the pending release of Headlong Flight, my new Star Trek: The Next Generation novel, … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but since 2016 marked forays into writing for three new licensed property realms, I figure it was a good time to revise my “Tie-In Writing Bucket List.” Now, don’t get … Continue reading
Yes. I’m babbling again. I babble, and people record the results for later broadcast. It’s a weird world in which we live, ain’t it? This time, I’m pulling double duty in Kevin’s absence as I have a sit down with … Continue reading
Star Trek: Legacies, Book 3 The conclusion to the epic trilogy that stretches from the earliest voyages of the Starship Enterprise to Captain Kirk’s historic five-year-mission—and from one universe to another—just in time for the milestone 50th anniversary of Star … Continue reading
24 BEFORE LONDON…BEFORE CTU… BEFORE THE CLOCK STARTED TICKING…. 1994. Tateos Gadjoyan, an Armenian arms merchant, has been a target of the Central Intelligence Agency for years. Efforts to thwart his selling of American military weapons to terrorists have been … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Original Series The Arctic Circle, 1845: Escaping the tyranny under which their people have lived for generations, aliens from a distant planet crash-land on Earth’s inhospitable frozen wastes. Surviving the harsh conditions will pose a challenge, but … Continue reading