New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: politics
That’s right, patriots! After a long, arduous campaign, the forces of tyranny are in retreat. We have successfully defended our homeland from those who would seek to oppress us. Outstanding job, warriors. This will be a day long remembered. Official reports are … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you likely know that today, July 15th, was the first day of the “controversial” military training exercise Jade Helm 15. Now, depending on whom you ask, this is either the latest in a … Continue reading
After a long cease-fire, hostilities once more are heating up, with reports coming in from checkout lanes and talking heads stationed all along the front lines. “Remember the 25th!” and all that jazz. Yep, the “War on Christmas” is back. … Continue reading
Back in January, at the height of the auto-fellatio tour that was the seemingly endless series of GOP debates, I pondered some ideas on how to make the proceedings a bit more interesting for Joe and Jane Viewer. After the … Continue reading
Well, that was interesting. For those who didn’t watch it, you can read a transcript by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. The highlights: Romney was the same arrogant, entitled jack-ass accustomed to getting his way and the last … Continue reading
Drinkers, this will be your first stage of consumption in the 2012 Presidential Debate Series, consisting of an as-yet undetermined number of questions as can be asked and answered in a time limit of ninety minutes. Drinkers, at this time, … Continue reading
Here you go. Their schwag is way cooler, at any rate. Ain’t nobody gonna be talking to any empty chairs, either. Rock the Vote, yo.
So, another day, another debate between the ever-dwindling number of Republican presidential hopefuls. If you’re thinking, “Geez, wasn’t there one of these just the other day,” well, you’d be right. It’s the second debate this week. It’s the second one … Continue reading
As many/most of you know by now, a number of high-profile sites around the web “went dark” today, taking part in a fairly large-scale protest of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA), two pieces of … Continue reading