New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Check out a few indie writers and publishers for your holiday shopping!
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- ReWard: "The ONLY canon Star Trek book."
- Happy Friday, yo.
- The little shuttlecraft that could (or, "Feelin' Nostalgic, Part 2").
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- From History's Shadow.....what if?
Search the Fog
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 12 hours ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 13 hours ago
- Christmas decorations are going up at Ward Manor. I feel a sudden urge to dress for the occasion...... https://t.co/4LygtMwHr5 20 hours ago
- "Days that start with serious invitations to write for somebody are better than days that don't." -- Me, just now #AmWriting 21 hours ago
- Seems about right. https://t.co/XyIdhuD14s 22 hours ago
Category Archives: podcasts
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading
Hey! Weren’t you thinking, “Gee, isn’t it about time for yet another exciting episode of The Batcave Podcast?” BOOM! Here you go. As you doubtless know by this point, host John S. Drew has been taking an extended walk down Memory Lane as he … Continue reading
Because I know you were thinking, “Hey! It’s been a while since that Ward guy babbled at length about anything.” You say you need a fix, and I’m your dealer. Well, not really. In this case, it’s Literary Treks who’s … Continue reading
Just when you thought you’d forgotten all about it, along comes an brand-spankin’ new episode of the 2014 Parsec Award-winning Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson return! That’s right, they’re marching on with their continuing retrospective of The Six … Continue reading
Another episode of The Batcave Podcast, already? What’s up with that? It seems that host John S. Drew has put his foot on the gas, at least a little bit, as he continues with his retrospective of the classic 1960s Batman television series starring Adam West, Burt Ward, … Continue reading
Greetings, Bat-fans! It’s time for another scintillating installment of The Batcave Podcast! That’s right, old chums: host John S. Drew marches merrily on with his continuing review of the classic 1960s Batman television series starring Adam West, Burt Ward, and cast of favorites. For the second season’s 21st story (and … Continue reading