New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Famous Monsters #286: In da house!
- Novels & Novellas
- Elusive Salvation
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Find/Contact Me
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- My personality type.
Search the Fog
- To the inventor of the little bouncy dots you see while anxiously waiting for the person you're texting to reply: YOU ARE EVIL PERSONIFIED. 11 hours ago
- Dear Anyone Posting #StarTrek Articles, but Especially Those w/Photos: It's been 50 years. The little arrow thingee is over the left breast. 14 hours ago
- Counting those I wrote w/@kevindilmore, today I officially started writing my 19th #StarTrek novel. How the hell did THAT happen? 15 hours ago
- The uniforms for the new #StarTrek TV series. I HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). geeksaresexy.net/2016/05/26/sta… 17 hours ago
- Here's something I haven't said in about 12 hours: "Hey. It's raining again." 1 day ago
Category Archives: podcasts
Yep, it was another interview. Our friends Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros invited us to take part in a special live edition of “Supplemental Logs,” a sort of extra channel of programming they sometimes do in addition … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
At long last….the cliffhanger is resolved! Back in October(!), hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, continued their retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man by plunging headlong into the series’ third season by taking a long look at the … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. Occasionally, I’m invited to come and sit with friends who are of the Geek Body and we talk about this or that, and someone sees fit to record the resulting conversation and make it available to the … Continue reading
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading