New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Novels & Novellas
- Upcoming book signing!
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- It's #BevCrusherDay over on Twitter!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
Search the Fog
- "I've got that going for me, which is nice." Just used that Caddyshack quote in the #StarTrek novel I'm writing. Next: "Bark like a dog." 1 day ago
- Friends are out and about. This is like Pokémon, but way more fun for me. :D twitter.com/writingjen/sta… 1 day ago
- Math is hard, I guess. #ProTip #Writing #AttentionToDetail https://t.co/B1tK2PpJk0 1 day ago
- I'd really like to read that, one of these days. twitter.com/ThatNeilGuy/st… 1 day ago
- Because the truth hurts, yo. twitter.com/_youhadonejob1… 2 days ago
Category Archives: podcasts
That Vegas convention, man. Just when I think it’s behind me, it keeps reaching out and grabbing me by the collar and yanking me back. While my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I were in Las Vegas a couple … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still in vacation mode. No, you can’t really see me. Just pretend I’m not here. Back in May during Planet Comicon, I was interviewed by Adron Buske, one half of Nerd for A Living, who — in their own words … Continue reading
Yep, it was another interview. Our friends Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros invited us to take part in a special live edition of “Supplemental Logs,” a sort of extra channel of programming they sometimes do in addition … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
At long last….the cliffhanger is resolved! Back in October(!), hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, continued their retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man by plunging headlong into the series’ third season by taking a long look at the … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. Occasionally, I’m invited to come and sit with friends who are of the Geek Body and we talk about this or that, and someone sees fit to record the resulting conversation and make it available to the … Continue reading
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading