New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Setting the record straight: the "Wardilmore Bromance."
- Maximum Velocity
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Star Trek: Legacies - Getting the audiobook treatment!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Space Horrors cover!
- Sometimes, I weep for the human race.
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
Search the Fog
- How did I feel about missing out on the #StarTrekDiscovery premiere event? This is me, watching the live stream fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Nicely done, #StarTrekDiscovery. twitter.com/startrek/statu… 1 day ago
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! twitter.com/WarnerArchive/… 1 day ago
- "Wanna watch Wonder Woman? I just grabbed the torrent." #TalkLikeAPirateDay 1 day ago
- “10 bleeding skulls out of 10 bleeding skulls.” This may be the coolest fucking review tag I've received for anyth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: podcasts
It’s been a while since I last chatted about various things bionic with John S. Drew, but hey! The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman never seem to be far from either of our thoughts, and John had … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading
Again, with the babbling. Again, with people recording the babbling. Last week, I sat down for a brief chit-chat with Jordan Hoffman, host of Engage: The Official Star Trek Podcast. During our little jawing session, we talk (mostly) about the … Continue reading
So, I babbled again, and someone saw fit to record it for future listening and mockery. Call it my Independence Day gift to you. This time around, I crash the party at the Enterprising Individuals podcast, where “host Ka1iban and a special … Continue reading
For reasons that defy understanding, people like talking to me. On occasion, they even record my yammerings so that other people can then listen to them. It’s a weird thing, I tell you. This time, I slide up to a … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
So, I’m babbling again. Hey, it happens. What’s weird is that people insist on recording these nonsensical streams of yammering, for later presentation. This time, it’s hosts Dan Gunther and Bruce Gibson, with an assist from former host Matthew Rushing, … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? I’m babbling again. This time, I join Aaron Harvey, host of Saturday Morning Trek, Trek.fm’s podcast devoted to the animated Star Trek television series. On this occasion, we hung out to talk a bit about the recently released Blu-ray “complete series” set, … Continue reading
So, hey! It’s me, again. Babbling. Again. And so it was last week or so that I sat down (virtually speaking, of course) to hang with Scott, Miles, and M at the fabulous SciFi Diner. It’s been a while since … Continue reading
Yes, once again I have been yammering into a microphone while someone records it so that other people can listen to it. I don’t get it, either. This time, I was invited to sit down with hosts Elijah and Kenna … Continue reading