New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- IF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU, NOTHING WILL. IT WAS FAKED! ALL OF IT! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/c6cAaR4u3w 2 days ago
Category Archives: podcasts
It’s been a while since I last chatted about various things bionic with John S. Drew, but hey! The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman never seem to be far from either of our thoughts, and John had … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading
Again, with the babbling. Again, with people recording the babbling. Last week, I sat down for a brief chit-chat with Jordan Hoffman, host of Engage: The Official Star Trek Podcast. During our little jawing session, we talk (mostly) about the … Continue reading
So, I babbled again, and someone saw fit to record it for future listening and mockery. Call it my Independence Day gift to you. This time around, I crash the party at the Enterprising Individuals podcast, where “host Ka1iban and a special … Continue reading
For reasons that defy understanding, people like talking to me. On occasion, they even record my yammerings so that other people can then listen to them. It’s a weird thing, I tell you. This time, I slide up to a … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
So, I’m babbling again. Hey, it happens. What’s weird is that people insist on recording these nonsensical streams of yammering, for later presentation. This time, it’s hosts Dan Gunther and Bruce Gibson, with an assist from former host Matthew Rushing, … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? I’m babbling again. This time, I join Aaron Harvey, host of Saturday Morning Trek, Trek.fm’s podcast devoted to the animated Star Trek television series. On this occasion, we hung out to talk a bit about the recently released Blu-ray “complete series” set, … Continue reading
So, hey! It’s me, again. Babbling. Again. And so it was last week or so that I sat down (virtually speaking, of course) to hang with Scott, Miles, and M at the fabulous SciFi Diner. It’s been a while since … Continue reading
Yes, once again I have been yammering into a microphone while someone records it so that other people can listen to it. I don’t get it, either. This time, I was invited to sit down with hosts Elijah and Kenna … Continue reading