New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- An "Ask Dayton" lightning round!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Planet of the Apes anthology: Now up for pre-order!
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- The Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, examined logically.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Happy 40th Birthday to The Six Million Dollar Man!
- Happy 40th Birthday to the animated Star Trek!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
Search the Fog
- A bonus Moment of TrekZen. twitter.com/TrekMovie/stat… 9 hours ago
- "Let's get them a drone. Can we get them a drone for Christmas?" #AfterDinnerParentConversations 2 days ago
- "Movie parlor" auditorium with full recliners and bar service at Cinetopia in OPKS to see Jason Bourne. *This* is how you watch a movie. 2 days ago
- "Movie parlor" auditorium with full recliners and bar service at Cinetopia in OPKS to see Jason Bourne. *This is how you watch a movie." 2 days ago
- Almost hit by three different people in the same parking lot. Somebody added extra Stupid to the water supply today. 4 days ago
Category Archives: podcasts
My friend Nick Minecci launched a new podcast a while back, The Gettysburg’s Address. The show’s name is derived from Nick’s online handle, “Gettysburg7,” and it’s here that he invites various creators to discuss pop culture and whatever else seems … Continue reading
“Dammit, Chloe!” With all of the hoopla surrounding Star Trek‘s 50th Anniversary, which included my involvement in not one but two books released in close proximity to that momentous occasion, it’s easy to forget that I had another book published … Continue reading
That Vegas convention, man. Just when I think it’s behind me, it keeps reaching out and grabbing me by the collar and yanking me back. While my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I were in Las Vegas a couple … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still in vacation mode. No, you can’t really see me. Just pretend I’m not here. Back in May during Planet Comicon, I was interviewed by Adron Buske, one half of Nerd for A Living, who — in their own words … Continue reading
Yep, it was another interview. Our friends Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros invited us to take part in a special live edition of “Supplemental Logs,” a sort of extra channel of programming they sometimes do in addition … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
At long last….the cliffhanger is resolved! Back in October(!), hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, continued their retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man by plunging headlong into the series’ third season by taking a long look at the … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. Occasionally, I’m invited to come and sit with friends who are of the Geek Body and we talk about this or that, and someone sees fit to record the resulting conversation and make it available to the … Continue reading
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading