New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- A proposed modification to office meeting policies.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Kid pics. Because.
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- So, "Predator: The Musical" was a real thing.
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Beer me, petaQ!
- Happy Birthday, Leonard Nimoy!
- Had my first run-in with one of @amazon's "This item is exclusively for Prime members" deals. That's a little weird. 11 hours ago
- So very much this. http://t.co/IYVI4vxdzs 13 hours ago
- There you go. twitter.com/Stonekettle/st… 15 hours ago
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 2 days ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 3 days ago
Category Archives: podcasts
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading
Hey! Weren’t you thinking, “Gee, isn’t it about time for yet another exciting episode of The Batcave Podcast?” BOOM! Here you go. As you doubtless know by this point, host John S. Drew has been taking an extended walk down Memory Lane as he … Continue reading
Because I know you were thinking, “Hey! It’s been a while since that Ward guy babbled at length about anything.” You say you need a fix, and I’m your dealer. Well, not really. In this case, it’s Literary Treks who’s … Continue reading
Just when you thought you’d forgotten all about it, along comes an brand-spankin’ new episode of the 2014 Parsec Award-winning Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson return! That’s right, they’re marching on with their continuing retrospective of The Six … Continue reading
Another episode of The Batcave Podcast, already? What’s up with that? It seems that host John S. Drew has put his foot on the gas, at least a little bit, as he continues with his retrospective of the classic 1960s Batman television series starring Adam West, Burt Ward, … Continue reading