New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: pics
It was to be a battle for the ages. Aim high, dude. Oh, and duck. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The Daily Show) Advertisements
Yet another overlooked piece of the Star Trek mythos I think is waaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for a comeback. Tell me I’m wrong. Another in a series of…”interesting” choices so far as early day Star Trek merchandising. One of my Writing Bucket … Continue reading
Somewhere, in an alternate timeline, these books exist, and they are glorious. This little slice of awesome was created by an artist who goes by the handle of “Johnny Radar.” Over on his DeviantArt page, this is just one of … Continue reading
Because it’s better to have a bamboo cannon and not need it, than to need it and not have one. Just sayin’. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The Daily Show)
I waited a week to see if the buzz from our excursion to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour would wear off. Nope. Still there, and it renews itself every single time I look at photos of our little field trip. … Continue reading
The votes are in, the poll is closed, and the winners are now known! First place, earning 13 votes, is Jim Johnson: Second place with 11 votes is Gloria Johnston Porter: And in third place with 9 votes, Kimberly Winn … Continue reading
“Finally.” Yep, I can hear some of you saying it. “What the hell’s he waiting for? Let’s get on with this!” Okay. Okay. I get it. The deadline’s closed and the pics are in! We had some interesting ones, this … Continue reading
People are busy, yo. A couple of weeks ago, I announced that it was open season for the 2016 Edition of “Wheres My Book?” The premise is simple: Since it’s vacation season, find cool places or people in your travels, … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve been talked into it. I was reluctant to do it after letting things slide last summer, but enough folks asked after it that I decided to go with it again, albeit with some changes to make … Continue reading