New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Interviews, etc.
- The Ballad of John McClane
- "Twas A Die Hard Christmas."
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
Search the Fog
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 1 hour ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 22 hours ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 1 day ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
- Wind gusts are such that one local news station issued a "skirt alert" for ladies so attired today. So I'll be outside, if anyone needs me. 3 days ago
Category Archives: pangaea
Some of you may recall that last year, I signed on with friend and editor Michael Jan Friedman and several other writers for Pangaea, a shared-world anthology featuring all new stories about an alternate Earth where the continents have come together … Continue reading
Some of you may recall that a project with which Kevin and I were involved earlier in the year, Pangaea, recently became available. If not, you can read all about it by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. Now … Continue reading
After a rather accelerated gestation cycle following its successful Kickstarter fundraising campaign, Pangaea is now available! Edited by veteran author and friend Michael Jan Friedman, Pangaea posits an alternate reality where Earth’s landmasses did not drift apart following their most … Continue reading
Yes! Yesterday, with more than 30 hours left to go until the clock runs out, my friend Michael Jan Friedman’s crowd-funding effort for his new anthology project, Pangaea, hit and surpassed its target of raising $8,000. That means that Mike and the cast of rogue … Continue reading
So, here we are, with less than 96 hours to go as I write this, for my friend Michael Jan Friedman’s crowd-funding effort to support his new project, Pangaea. What are we talking about? Well, to hear Mike describe it: At … Continue reading
It’s Day #4 of friend Michael Jan Friedman‘s Kickstarter campaign for his new science fiction anthology project Pangaea, and we’re already more than 25% to the goal! As I write this, the project has attracted 98 supporters. Who will be … Continue reading
My friend Michael Jan Friedman is causing mischief. You know…again. After successful crowdfunding efforts to support two of his previous projects (those being I Am the Salamander and Lost Days), Mike’s decided to try something a bit different. In addition … Continue reading