New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: pangaea
Some of you may recall that last year, I signed on with friend and editor Michael Jan Friedman and several other writers for Pangaea, a shared-world anthology featuring all new stories about an alternate Earth where the continents have come together … Continue reading
Some of you may recall that a project with which Kevin and I were involved earlier in the year, Pangaea, recently became available. If not, you can read all about it by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. Now … Continue reading
After a rather accelerated gestation cycle following its successful Kickstarter fundraising campaign, Pangaea is now available! Edited by veteran author and friend Michael Jan Friedman, Pangaea posits an alternate reality where Earth’s landmasses did not drift apart following their most … Continue reading
Yes! Yesterday, with more than 30 hours left to go until the clock runs out, my friend Michael Jan Friedman’s crowd-funding effort for his new anthology project, Pangaea, hit and surpassed its target of raising $8,000. That means that Mike and the cast of rogue … Continue reading
So, here we are, with less than 96 hours to go as I write this, for my friend Michael Jan Friedman’s crowd-funding effort to support his new project, Pangaea. What are we talking about? Well, to hear Mike describe it: At … Continue reading
It’s Day #4 of friend Michael Jan Friedman‘s Kickstarter campaign for his new science fiction anthology project Pangaea, and we’re already more than 25% to the goal! As I write this, the project has attracted 98 supporters. Who will be … Continue reading
My friend Michael Jan Friedman is causing mischief. You know…again. After successful crowdfunding efforts to support two of his previous projects (those being I Am the Salamander and Lost Days), Mike’s decided to try something a bit different. In addition … Continue reading