New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 117th Birthday, Indiana Jones!
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- So, about that Houston trip....
- Stuff I've Written
- Novels & Novellas
- Talking with Nerd for A Living!
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- It's a #WheresDaytonsBook update!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
Search the Fog
- Perhaps one of my favorite reviews ever, for reasons having absolutely nothing at all to do with the story. :) stainlesssteeldroppings.com/star-trek-from… 15 hours ago
- I just love these sorts of reactions. :D twitter.com/tfdrake/status… 1 day ago
- I so totally want to adapt this to prose, Alan Dean Foster-style. BECAUSE REASONS. #StarTrek50 roddenberry.com/media/vault/TA… 1 day ago
- Talking w/@GeekFilter made me recall the days when I watched #StarTrek reruns as a kid, and reminded me of this: daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/wat… 2 days ago
- Holy crap, y'all. This is what the Enterprise model looks like as of today, at the Air & Space Museum. #StarTrek50 https://t.co/S1bt2VcIvm 3 days ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yeah, I’ve been busy of late. Overlapping projects and successive deadlines saw to it that much of the last month has been a blur. Other things like this space had to take a back … Continue reading
It’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month was greeted by the announcement of winners for an all-new rebooted version of the Star Trek: Strange New Worlds contest, which gave … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 18th, which means I was a day late taking my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. Well, I was on time in my time zone, but the blog’s clock is set to Eastern. Derp. … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn to take the stage over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, it’s a bit of basic writing advice, dealing with one of the most important facets of any … Continue reading
What? It’s the 17th again? Didn’t we just do one of these, like, a month or so ago? Of course, being the 17th means it must once again be my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, and that brings with it my next time in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, and with most us neck-deep in the insanity of the holiday season, I decided it … Continue reading
Black Friday! AHHHH!!!! Along with all the big stories doing their usual holiday shopping/gladiatorial combat thing, there also are the local and independently owned businesses in our various communities. For this first part, I’m going to recommend a local bookseller … Continue reading
Another month, another 17th day of that month. Funny how that works, right? And with the 17th comes my next at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, all of us are taking turns responding to a theme prompt. … Continue reading
Well, the 17th almost got away from me, but I managed to hunker down and finish my latest installment for the Novel Spaces blog. (I’m sure you all were worried, right?) This month–I take advantage of the recently announced return of the … Continue reading