New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Dec 16-31.
- Happy Birthday to the Shat!
- Martian Dice!
- Rush in Kansas City!
- "Malaysian Prime Minister declines to say Flight 370 is lost." What? Hasn't he been watching CNN? 3 hours ago
- Work to make a header that fits Twitter's new "1500x500" size, only to find that the new layout covers 1/3 of it with crap. Well played. 6 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday: Just to Nov '06. Addy is 2 months old, and getting her first look at how her bread is buttered. http://t.co/EQhEIsUK59 7 hours ago
- Fortune cookie: "Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself." Well, duh. I am...after all...me. ;) 1 day ago
- Okay, at last check, everyone in the universe with an " aol.com" e-Mail address has been hacked. "People say it works!" 2 days ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I muse a little about what I do when the words just won’t come unstuck. Some people call it “writer’s block,” whereas I … Continue reading
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I ponder the forthcoming annual National Novel Writing Month event, which has been on my mind a bit thanks to this past week’s “Ask Dayton” query for … Continue reading
Hey, it’s the 15th! That means it has to be my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I take a few minutes to ruminate on the loss of three wonderful writers, all of whom … Continue reading
So, you know it’s the 15th, right? Regular readers–both of you–know that this means I’m probably dirtying up somebody else’s blog. In this case, it’s the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s installment was prompted by an unexpected yet very fortunate happenstance which occurred last … Continue reading
Hey, today’s the 15th, and that means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I find one more way to babble about our recent trip to Houston, only this time I speak more to the inspiration(s) provided … Continue reading