Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Ask Dayton #94 on the G and T Show: "Pretty Fly for an Old Guy."
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Dayton Who?
- "New" look for the Bucs.
- Find/Contact Me
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- RT @jjmfaraway: News: I'll be at Starfest in Denver May 2-4. Drop by and see @ChristieGolden, @daytonward, and more! starfestdenver.com/?page_id=169… 19 minutes ago
- How not to go about crowdfunding, Exhibit #3,419,752. mediabistro.com/galleycat/comi… 7 hours ago
- The @Amtrak writer residency program sounded like a good idea, until the inevitable rights grab reared its ugly head. So much for that. 10 hours ago
- "This episode of #Cosmos brought to you by NOAH." 1 day ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
Yep, it’s the 15th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time, I babble a bit about the “struggles” I sometimes have, juggling my writing with my regular day job these past few years since I became a … Continue reading
Hey! Whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again. Already. First one of the year! Seems to me like a fine time to post my latest contribution to the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s entry comes on the heels of my recent computer-related mishap. As … Continue reading
Yep it’s the 15th again, and at least some of you should know what that means: it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, the holidays and a small handful of people writing to me asking after … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? It’s the 15th again, and my turn in the trenches over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I revisit an e-Mail I received earlier in the week, which featured a somewhat less than glowing review of one of my books. … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I ponder the forthcoming annual National Novel Writing Month event, which has been on my mind a bit thanks to this past week’s “Ask Dayton” query for … Continue reading
Hey, it’s the 15th! That means it has to be my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I take a few minutes to ruminate on the loss of three wonderful writers, all of whom … Continue reading
So, you know it’s the 15th, right? Regular readers–both of you–know that this means I’m probably dirtying up somebody else’s blog. In this case, it’s the Novel Spaces blog! This month’s installment was prompted by an unexpected yet very fortunate happenstance which occurred last … Continue reading
Hey, today’s the 15th, and that means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I find one more way to babble about our recent trip to Houston, only this time I speak more to the inspiration(s) provided … Continue reading
It’s the 15th, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I babble a bit about one of the writer’s time-tested tools: the outline. Some writers love them, others despise them, and there are … Continue reading
My scheduled “day” in the rotation of writers who post to the Novel Spaces blog has been shifted from the 17th to the 15th, and….BAM! Look what day it is? This month, I decide to examine one of those “Top 10″ … Continue reading