New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- My Mars Attacks novella has its own trading card!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- All That's Left
- Dayton Who?
- The sorta late January writing wrap-up.
- "That's Jack Bauer!!!"
- 24: ROGUE, by David Mack: Comin' at ya in September!
- February writing wrap-up.
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Jack Bauer will "Live Another Day."
Search the Fog
- In the spaceship the empty spaceship the egg opens tonight..... (h/t: @hollywoodscifi) https://t.co/npfK3P5pNy 2 days ago
- I'm in a parallel universe! I can't remember the last time this happened. #AmFlying #NoReally https://t.co/mxC4M5j0DB 3 days ago
- I will say this about this trip: @Delta has been on point every step of the way. Haven't flown w/them for yrs, but that might be changing. 3 days ago
- Now waiting in Satan's foyer (aka, "the boarding area"). #AmFlying #AlmostButNotQuite 3 days ago
- When traveling to Atlanta, your plane lands in another time zone, and you taxi to the terminal via mountain pass. #TruFax #AmFlying 3 days ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
What? It’s the 17th again? Didn’t we just do one of these, like, a month or so ago? Of course, being the 17th means it must once again be my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, and that brings with it my next time in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, and with most us neck-deep in the insanity of the holiday season, I decided it … Continue reading
Black Friday! AHHHH!!!! Along with all the big stories doing their usual holiday shopping/gladiatorial combat thing, there also are the local and independently owned businesses in our various communities. For this first part, I’m going to recommend a local bookseller … Continue reading
Another month, another 17th day of that month. Funny how that works, right? And with the 17th comes my next at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, all of us are taking turns responding to a theme prompt. … Continue reading
Well, the 17th almost got away from me, but I managed to hunker down and finish my latest installment for the Novel Spaces blog. (I’m sure you all were worried, right?) This month–I take advantage of the recently announced return of the … Continue reading
Looking at the calendar, I see that it’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! (It means a few other things, too. For example, today in 1972 saw the premiere of M*A*S*H … Continue reading
Well, I made it exactly one month into the new schedule over at the Novel Spaces blog before missing my new posting date. For those keeping score at home, it was yesterday. Derp. Still, I kinda sorta had a decent reason. You see, I … Continue reading
We’ve started a new posting season over at the Novel Spaces blog, and beginning this month, my regular posting date has shifted from the 16th each month to the 17th. (Hey, it’s still the 17th where *I* live.) So, what shall we … Continue reading
Hey, what do you know? It’s the 16th again. You know, already. Didn’t we just do this a month or so ago? Anyway, if it’s the 16th, that means it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, … Continue reading
So, hey! It’s the 16th, again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I offer up a “day in the writer’s life” tidbit that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. What happens when you’re not actually writing, but … Continue reading