New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- 24: Trial By Fire...it's almost a really real book!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
- Elusive Salvation
- Marvel Movie Tip: Stay for the credits, yo.
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
- Officially Official(tm): Kevin and me @ Kansas City Comic Con!
- UPDATED! Marvel Movie Tip: Stay through the credits. Yes, it's still true.
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- May the 4th Be With You. #StarWars https://t.co/w10YMCjaZ6 16 hours ago
- "Dayton, why don't you write #StarWars books?" I sent 2 ideas: "Weekend at Jabba's" and "Han & Chewie Go to White Castle." Now you know. 16 hours ago
- May the 4th Be With You. #StarWars https://t.co/hJCdtM2Mli 17 hours ago
- Somebody give @J_Bloodworth a microphone so he can drop it. twitter.com/CasMudde/statu… 1 day ago
- "This wasn't in the brochure." Parenting, encapsulated. 2 days ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
It’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month was greeted by the announcement of winners for an all-new rebooted version of the Star Trek: Strange New Worlds contest, which gave … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 18th, which means I was a day late taking my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. Well, I was on time in my time zone, but the blog’s clock is set to Eastern. Derp. … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn to take the stage over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, it’s a bit of basic writing advice, dealing with one of the most important facets of any … Continue reading
What? It’s the 17th again? Didn’t we just do one of these, like, a month or so ago? Of course, being the 17th means it must once again be my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, and that brings with it my next time in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, and with most us neck-deep in the insanity of the holiday season, I decided it … Continue reading
Black Friday! AHHHH!!!! Along with all the big stories doing their usual holiday shopping/gladiatorial combat thing, there also are the local and independently owned businesses in our various communities. For this first part, I’m going to recommend a local bookseller … Continue reading
Another month, another 17th day of that month. Funny how that works, right? And with the 17th comes my next at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, all of us are taking turns responding to a theme prompt. … Continue reading
Well, the 17th almost got away from me, but I managed to hunker down and finish my latest installment for the Novel Spaces blog. (I’m sure you all were worried, right?) This month–I take advantage of the recently announced return of the … Continue reading
Looking at the calendar, I see that it’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! (It means a few other things, too. For example, today in 1972 saw the premiere of M*A*S*H … Continue reading
Well, I made it exactly one month into the new schedule over at the Novel Spaces blog before missing my new posting date. For those keeping score at home, it was yesterday. Derp. Still, I kinda sorta had a decent reason. You see, I … Continue reading