New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Novels & Novellas
- So, "Predator: The Musical" was a real thing.
- What Judgments Come
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 23!
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 1 day ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 2 days ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 2 days ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 3 days ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 3 days ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
Well, I made it exactly one month into the new schedule over at the Novel Spaces blog before missing my new posting date. For those keeping score at home, it was yesterday. Derp. Still, I kinda sorta had a decent reason. You see, I … Continue reading
We’ve started a new posting season over at the Novel Spaces blog, and beginning this month, my regular posting date has shifted from the 16th each month to the 17th. (Hey, it’s still the 17th where *I* live.) So, what shall we … Continue reading
Hey, what do you know? It’s the 16th again. You know, already. Didn’t we just do this a month or so ago? Anyway, if it’s the 16th, that means it’s my turn in the hopper over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, … Continue reading
So, hey! It’s the 16th, again, which means it’s my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, I offer up a “day in the writer’s life” tidbit that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. What happens when you’re not actually writing, but … Continue reading
Wow. It’s the 16th, again. No matter what I do, it just keeps coming around, month after month. Hmph. Well, since it’s indeed the 16th, that means it’s my turn at the mic over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, … Continue reading
Well, how’d that happen? Being the 16th and all, already? If that’s what the date says on the calendar, that must mean it’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! As we’ve reached the six-month mark since I opted to … Continue reading