New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Hey! It's the cover for Headlong Flight!
- You can now write a college paper about From History's Shadow. Really.
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Coming soon: Star Trek - The Classic UK Comics, Volume 2!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Novels & Novellas
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Ask Dayton #120 on the G and T Show: "Dayton's Ten Commandments of Writing."
- It's a Sagittarius model!
Search the Fog
- See, Cleveland? I said you should've started Vaughn, but did you listen? NooooOOOOoooo... #WorldSeries #WildThing 3 hours ago
- Brilliant. twitter.com/danielradosh/s… 14 hours ago
- So, hey! Look what @twitter did for me overnight. I'm finally one of the cool kids! https://t.co/QVy1NqjipF 18 hours ago
- Okay, Cleveland's up 1-0. They better bring out Vaughn tomorrow night. All I'm sayin'. #WorldSeries #WildThing 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday to @jjmfaraway! His new STAR TREK novel THE JACKAL'S TRICK is officially out today! simonandschuster.com/books/Prey-Boo… 1 day ago
Category Archives: novel spaces
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yeah, I’ve been busy of late. Overlapping projects and successive deadlines saw to it that much of the last month has been a blur. Other things like this space had to take a back … Continue reading
It’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month was greeted by the announcement of winners for an all-new rebooted version of the Star Trek: Strange New Worlds contest, which gave … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 18th, which means I was a day late taking my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. Well, I was on time in my time zone, but the blog’s clock is set to Eastern. Derp. … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, which means it’s my turn to take the stage over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, it’s a bit of basic writing advice, dealing with one of the most important facets of any … Continue reading
What? It’s the 17th again? Didn’t we just do one of these, like, a month or so ago? Of course, being the 17th means it must once again be my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, and that brings with it my next time in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, and with most us neck-deep in the insanity of the holiday season, I decided it … Continue reading
Black Friday! AHHHH!!!! Along with all the big stories doing their usual holiday shopping/gladiatorial combat thing, there also are the local and independently owned businesses in our various communities. For this first part, I’m going to recommend a local bookseller … Continue reading
Another month, another 17th day of that month. Funny how that works, right? And with the 17th comes my next at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, all of us are taking turns responding to a theme prompt. … Continue reading
Well, the 17th almost got away from me, but I managed to hunker down and finish my latest installment for the Novel Spaces blog. (I’m sure you all were worried, right?) This month–I take advantage of the recently announced return of the … Continue reading