New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- When the ideas won't leave you alone.
- Happy Friday, yo.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Cover art for Armageddon's Arrow!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 34 and 35!
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton" open thread, because...I got nuthin'.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- RT @FriedmanMJ: We just gave our backers a free ebook for the heck of it. We crazy or what? kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @klingonguy @bobgreenbe… 58 minutes ago
- We could use some help boosting the signal about @friedmanmj's PANGAEA Kickstarter. Read all about it here: kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 6 hours ago
- RT @KRADeC: Starting Tuesday on @tordotcom the #StarTrek The Original Series Rewatch! tor.com/blogs/2015/02/… 8 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: Get Tuckerized by Nebula nominee Lawrence Schoen! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @mabfan @paulkupperberg @bobgreenberger @daytonwa… 1 day ago
- If you live in or near Phoenix & you do the con thing, you might have the chance to come see me sooner rather than later. #Vague #StayTuned 1 day ago
Category Archives: news
Those of you who don’t live in or near the Kansas City area but perhaps have a news fetish for the goings-on in other parts of the country/world may be aware that our fair town is experiencing some “issues” of … Continue reading
You know, there are some people who, quite simply, are too stupid to be allowed outside their home without a leash. Unfortunately, it appears that…sometimes…we elect such people to public office. Adding yet more weight to the prevailing theory that … Continue reading
A local indie paper here in Kansas City, The Pitch, has a knack for reporting stories from the metro area that always bring a smile to my face, and sometimes they even elicit an outright belly laugh. Today brought one … Continue reading
This is going to get a lot of attention in the news today, and with good reason. On January 20th, 1961, President John F. Kennedy gave his inaugural address. It’s one of the most famous, moving speeches in our nation’s … Continue reading
Just links to a couple of things I found interesting today: First up? Jon Stewart takes Sarah Palin to the woodshed for…well…being Sarah Palin. (Hmm….”Being Sarah Palin.” There’s a story idea in there. Somewhere.) Anyway, while watching this clip, be … Continue reading
Courtesy of fellow word-slinger Elizabeth Donald (aka reannon) comes a link to this very interesting little read, which attempts to shed some light on a discussion (or variations thereof) that’s been quite popular of late, that being what the hell … Continue reading
As a parent, reading about something like this offends me: NPR: Consumer Group Sues McDonald’s Over Happy Meal Toys It sickens me how some people can so easily abdicate their responsibilities as parents, guardians, and teachers of the human beings … Continue reading