New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- "I wrote this???"
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 3 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 5 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 6 days ago
Category Archives: nerdity
Today, June 16th, is “Captain Picard Day.” What, you didn’t know this? Shame on you. That’s right, today we pause to recognize the life and accomplishments of Jean-Luc Picard: captain extraordinaire, explorer, diplomat, tea connoisseur, and 24th century renaissance man. … Continue reading
A long time ago, in a theater far, far away…. I was just shy of my 10th birthday in the summer of 1977, when some friends and I went to see Star Wars because out of the movies playing at my neighborhood … Continue reading
I waited a week to see if the buzz from our excursion to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour would wear off. Nope. Still there, and it renews itself every single time I look at photos of our little field … Continue reading
Just in time for summer vacation season, Insight Editions is getting set to role out the newest entry in their Hidden Universe Travel Guides series. After releasing tomes designed to help tourists with their excursions to Vulcan and The Complete … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Not much going on around here over the past several days. Most of that can be attributed to our road trip to Denver for the annual StarFest Convention. For those keeping score at home, … Continue reading
It’s almost that time again! Come Thursday, my hetero life mate and frequent writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, will be aiming the Mirth Mobile west as we take on the grueling, unrelentingly boring drive across Kansas via I-70 on our … Continue reading
Well, it seems the cat’s out of the bag on this one, as it’s been reported in different places and a couple of people have asked me about it. Along with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and a whole … Continue reading
April 5th, 2063: We’re only 46 years from this most excellent of events, yo. While we wait, we continue to look to the future with hope and excitement. After all, we know that this monumental meeting between humanity and intelligent beings from a world beyond … Continue reading
So, according to one source, Kevin and I ended our writing partnership this past Saturday. Despite being published on April 1st, a very small handful of people still managed to ask if what they had read was A) true, B) might … Continue reading